>Emelec x Independiente Medelin
>River Plate x Melgar
>Atlético Mineiro x Sport Boys
>Atlético Nacional x Botafogo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRW99nYv4hI
aovivonatv.com/assistir-santos-x-ponte-preta-ao-vivo-em-hd-online/
youtube.com/watch?v=EBPoz_M9VXk
conmebol.com/es/toyota-nuevo-patrocinador-de-la-conmebol-libertadores-bridgestone
youtube.com/watch?v=kDGXCng51WE
youtube.com/watch?v=tQsOwF9ZS8E
youtube.com/watch?v=u5NqljCSYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=PADtSqSDhCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Making the thread two days early? It's gonna be a hell of work to keep this at bump

Why don't you tell us how the brazilian leagues are doing?

Please watch our league. It's fun, a dolphin is in the first place.

Maybe if you give me a quick rundown

River-Quilmes starting in 15 bings
youtube.com/watch?v=vRW99nYv4hI

currently Independiente is winning 0-4. That stream is also running Velez-Boca when River's game is done

In (vague) order of importance:

Campeonato Paulista:
>Palmeiras, Corinthians and Sao Paulo qualified for semifinals
>Santos and Ponte Preta will play for the last spot tomorrow, Ponte won the first match 1x0

Campeonato Carioca:
>Vasco and Botafogo will have a pointless Taça Rio final next weekend
>because both, along with Flamengo and Fluminense, are already qualified for the Campeonato semifinals
>this championship format is a mess

Campeonato Mineiro:
>Semifinals next weekend
>URT (4th) x Atletico-MG (1st)
>America-MG (3rd) x Cruzeiro (2nd)

Campeonato Gaúcho:
>Semifinals next weekend
>Gremio (4th) x Novo Hamburgo (1st)
>Internacional (7th) x Caxias (3rd)

If you give him good streams, I would watch it.

How is the Argentine League doing?

Then everything is coming to an end? noice, love when there is multiple champions in a few weeks

rate my pick
> Ponte Preta
> Vasco
> Cruzeiro
> Gremio

*give me

is this the new /cric/ thread?

No, /epl/ is the new /cric/ thread.

Boca seems to be champ already, they just have an amazing squad even though they do some stupid things most games, river is getting better but their GK is awful, you can't win a championship without a good keeper, in my opinion argie football is currently enjoying a good level, the big 5 have been getting better and small teams aren't gettint buttfucked on international competions anymore

>Boca seems to be champ already
Fuck, they will be on Libertadores next year

People is expecting Boca to make a non-scandalous but continuous lead to the championship since they are not playing any international cup this year.

> 40 pts Boca
leading, no playing cups

> 38 pts Newells'
> 37 pts San Lorenzo
> 37 pts Estudiantes
They are swapping 2nd place. Newell's is the "weakest" of them but they are the only ones not playing any cup

> 33 pts Colon
> 33 pts Banfield
> 32 pts River
> 30 pts Racing
> 30 pts Gimnasia
> 29 pts Lanus
> 29 pts Talleres
> 27 pts Independiente

Those are far from fighting the titles but can make the title race interesting when aiming for the 5th place

Also, we have a derby week this year too

>aiming for the 5th place
For the Top Five *

>> 38 pts Newells'
Kek, I won the Argentine League with this team on PES.

How's San Lorenzo? They looked p. shit in Libertadores, but I reckon that's due to the pause in argentinean football. Do people expect them and other argentine sides like Tucuman to advance?

>rate my pick
All solid, except Vasco, that's a shit team. Ponte is the biggest small team in Sao Paulo, so it's charming, Cruzeiro and especially Gremio are nicer clubs than their biggest rivals.

I'll continue this for completion's sake and for the fact that we have a lot of time until Tuesday.

Campeonato Paranaense:
>Currently in quarterfinals
>Cianorte already in semis
>Coritiba and Atletico-PR almost there
>Londrina and Rio Branco fighting for the other spot

Campeonato Catarinense:
>Avaí won the first 'Turno'
>Chapecoense leading the second one, two matches to go
>Final will probably be Avaí x Chapecoense

Copa do Nordeste:
>Vitoria x Bahia, state rivals, in one semifinal
>Sport x Santa Cruz, also state rivals, in the other

I guess that covers it all now.

So far, none of the 8 Brazilians in Libertadores have disappointed on the state leagues.

The state leagues theirselves are a disappointment, tho. Borefests full of shit games, bad teams, and a general waste of everyone's time. The only good side is that they prepare the top teams to the national league, serving as some kind of pre-season in the season.

San Lorenzo was seriously affected by the departure of Mas, Buffarini, Cauteruccio, Blanco & Barrientos. They were the main creators and finishers of San Lorenzo's goals. They still have a few top notch/above average players like Belluschi, Oritgoza, Angeleri & Caruzzo, but is clear the team is coming back to mediocrity
Everyone "expects" the teams to go through, since sudaca futbol is irregular as fuck. Nothing is said for anyone until the last match. Except San Lorenzo, they are done

Today, i rate tucuman and gimnasia over them in knockout stage, tucuman are motivated af, and gimnasia has made a really quiet 5 game win streak in the league and has the least goals against, they have it hard against preta though

Forgot to add, they may arguably not be a top 8 team today

Vamos cruzados

How about you chilebro? your league is still colocolowinslol?

What about CSA?

>CSA
Well, it'll probably qualify for the semifinals of the Campeonato Alagoano (currently 4th of 6 teams remaining, top 4 qualify).

They got out of Copa do Nordeste on group stage, in a group full of initials

Wait, "weak" states merge in regional tournaments?
I always thought there was an actual state just called Nordeste

Yeah, Copa do Nordeste was created recently to draw more attention to the main Northeast clubs. They still participate in their own state leagues, too.

There's also Copa Verde for the North and Center-West clubs, which are even weaker.

that's nice. Besides futbol, is west Brazil still relatively isolated? are they trying to connect more the country or are being slow down for muh ecosystem

>is west Brazil still relatively isolated?
Center-West, the yellow area, is fairly well connected, since the capital is there, but the population is more spreaded out and there's a lot of huge farms.

The North (green) is kinda well connected until Pará. Amazonas, Acre and Roraima are kinda isolated, you can't do Manaus-Brasilia without a plane or a boat, for example. Barely anyone lives outside the capitals and the density of the states is very very low.

The government actually tried a bit to connect the country via roadways (should have gone with trains imo), but the one that would cut thru the amazon forest (Transamazonica) never really got completed and some of what's been done is the shittiest road possible, see pic related.

As far I can tell, the thing stopping us from connecting those areas is not muh ecosystem, but a general lack of interest, some incompetence and the big resources that would be needed. What's been tearing down the trees is not cities, but the illegal wood extraction industry. Manaus, a >2million city right in the middle of the jungle, even kinda protects its surroundings more than your average amazonic area.

btw that's where I am now, Manaus
it's shit, don't visit it

How is Aguirre doing? I kinda missed him, he used to be a Great coach here.

He was doing fine until retards sold his entire fucking team

>you can't do Manaus-Brasilia without a plane or a boat

I always lose my sides when I think about that.

No one in SA will play today?

VAMO GREMIO CARALHO

Well, there is Santos x Ponte Preta in 3 bongs and 10 bings

2* bongs

OOGA BOOGA

WHERE THE ROCHAS AT?

>Bolivian clubs names

>i rate tucuman

> Argentinian clubs crests

> chilean clubs achievements

post links, bud

My team greatest achievement was pissing off the jews so hard, they went to whine to ANFP to force the change of kits for being offensive.

aovivonatv.com/assistir-santos-x-ponte-preta-ao-vivo-em-hd-online/

It's 1x1 on aggregate

>Argentine English wannabe names

>Osella 2nd
>Ortigoza/Belluschi aka San Lorenzo 3rd
>Colón >Colón >Colón
>Falcioni
>Gimnasia

Thanks

>alma castelhana

Black Bridge goes through with 0-0 right?

Who should then?

You have to realise that argie & brazzie leagues are basically and practically second division leagues. Good years are over

wut? they are already on benultis m8

Ponte Preta at semifinals. Beat Santos on PKs.

BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE BLACK BRIDGE

Someone sounds mad in the stream. are they chimpin out or it's an excited Ponte Preta player?

Damn gimnasia already has 5 wins in a row, and winning 1-0 tonight

Santos went totally shit in Paulistão. I already knew they wouldn't pass after the 4th game.
At least we are in Libertadores

> not sharing stream

Gymnastics and Fencing of the Silver vs Clearing where Timber was obtained

youtube.com/watch?v=EBPoz_M9VXk

POOOOOOOONTE
MACACA QUERIDA
AMOR DA MINHA VIDA
SOU LOCO POR VOCÊ

mufa

>Santos out of the finals for the first time in 8 years

Finally, today we'll have some action

>this thread has been alive since Saturday night
If what you wanted was to prove that SA football could have a permanent general, well congratulations! You did it reddit!

We need generals like /epl/, /bundes/ & /mls/.
The Brazilian League could have a general, don't know about you guys.

I think we can begin with /copalib/, then maybe branch out from there. The problem is ours will be a full-on hue thread, no foreigner watches Brasileirao.

>The problem is ours will be a full-on hue thread, no foreigner watches Brasileirao
I don't think that's a problem, no foreigner watches the Portuguese League, but they still have a general.
I just want to discuss our league here, Brasileirão threads on our main imageboard is filled with shitflinging and its sports board is nearly dead.

colo colo is choking hard but somehow they still will find a way to win lel

>no foreigner watches the Portuguese League, but they still have a general
Wait, they have? Kek, let's do one for Brasileirão then.

>Brasileirão threads on our main imageboard is filled with shitflinging and its sports board is nearly dead.
I fear that a general here might degenerate to this, but it's worth a shot. It can't be worse than 55chan.

We dont need to have a general per se.
You can make a thread and if it lasts you can make another one. If it doesn't try again next matchday. There is no pressure here. You can always use the /conmebol/ label (or /copalib/ even tho i dont personally like it) to gather fellow sudacas.
We are almost half the population in almost twice the size of Europe, we are always gonna be fewer anons here.

conmebol.com/es/toyota-nuevo-patrocinador-de-la-conmebol-libertadores-bridgestone

who /Copa Conmebol Bridgestone Libertadores Toyota/ here?

>nuevo

So it's just Toyota making a comeback?

Just pack it up guys, the yuros' banter has finally surpassed the Libertadores' memes.

I think it wasn't an official sponsor this year until now. They have always been there even tho they don't have their name in the competition anymore.

you mean Sup Forums memes right?

I remember back in mid 2000's that they were the main sponsor, no?

Yes, until 2007, when Santander took over, and then until 2013 when Bridgestone came.

For me, it's Santos

Thanks.

CONMEBOL Copa America Futsal is having all matches but the final and 3rd place today

OFFICIAL STREAM PAID BY ARGIES
youtube.com/watch?v=kDGXCng51WE

> Match for 9th and 10th place
Peru 5-1 Chile
> Match for 7th and 8th place
Bolivia-Ecuador starting right now
> Match for 5th and 6th place
Venezuela-Colombia in 2 bongs
>Semifinals
Argentina-Uruguay
Brasil-Paraguay
both in 4 bongs

Suriname, Guyana and Curacao are not welcome anymore

Largá los gatos, la puta que te parió

>Ecuadorian League
>Fun

Choose One longo.

ándate a la conchatumadre guatón reculiao.

There are a lot of brazilians on Sup Forums, I'm sure that a Brasilerão general wouldn't lack people

>implying it won't be fun watching ligay and nacho getting relegated this year

*there are lots of

kek

Bolivia 3-1 Ecuador

>have to wait until tomorrow

fuck this shit.

>tfw we invented this sport

Liberty bs Good Goy in less than two hours

Some vibe for week matches
youtube.com/watch?v=tQsOwF9ZS8E

The Flamengo game will end like this if they lose

I fucking missed /copalib/, lads

WHO WANTS SOME NON-BOMB CANCELLED STREAMS????!!!!!12

> Freedom vs Godoy Cross
youtube.com/watch?v=u5NqljCSYWY

> George Wilstermann vs Athletic Tucuman
youtube.com/watch?v=PADtSqSDhCM

>there's an argentinian player called Boruto

Libertad GK almost killed by a Godoy Cruz footballer

Which game should I watch: Atletico U-20 Argentina men's NT or Libertad?

Pls, read this and be safe, Rio anons

Libertad 1-0 Godoy Cruz

sup lads just got home.

Which one? Where does Bort play?