How come Swedish men and Italian girls get along so well and make such cute couples?

How come Swedish men and Italian girls get along so well and make such cute couples?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Kp-Y4Ucbvo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s-j2NdlNQL4
youtube.com/watch?v=VcXhLnUp_wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How come are you so obssessed with this shit and post this garbage continuously?

>tfw no qt Italian gf

maybe because of this

I am greek.

>Gustav Åhr

WHY DO Sw*des look like this?

>ugly 4.5/10 no tits no ass big chin shit voice gf
in the meanwhile all your attractive girls are belong to us
youtu.be/s-j2NdlNQL4

Pisa is a pretty ugly city aside from the very center.

that girl is ugly af

>brown eyes and brown hair coloured blonde

Literally a german

>implying
2/10 made me reply
she's 10x better than that ugly tranny Piewdiepie is dating

Why do swedes have african noses like that?

She's ugly ass shit though. Are you one of those people that think that every girl with blonde hair is a 10/10?

the dutchbro is right, that girl is just typical boring bland ugly blonde woman.

zero personality and zero looks

northerners developed big noses because of all the colds they got because of the cold weather.

It's called the nordic nose and is the opposite of african nose. Nordic noses are thin with a high bridge while African noses are broad with a low bridge.

they have more indigenous blood, less Caucasoid blood.

very common in the northeast.

>zero personality and zero looks
wrong. The fact that she had the decency to escape from the northern shitholes makes her 100x more interesting than most girls.
Piewdiepie stop trying to make us like your tranny gf. She has probably the most punchable face and hideous voic in existence, it's a lost cause.

how do i get a swedish gf
do swedish girls like italians

You wish

>indigenous
stop this shitty meme

germans immigrated into scandinavia when northern scandinavia was still in the ice age.
we've been here longer than samis has

why are italians so based?
youtube.com/watch?v=VcXhLnUp_wk

never seen a more perfect example desu

>facts are racist because they make me feel bad

WE

your picture shows literally nothing

italy getting cucked since the goths lmao

WUZ

might just be attractive for italian standards

I find her slightly below average

How's that inferiority complex treating you?

They love niggers so there's no doubt they'll love a Shitalian

KANGZZ

why are they so cute together lads

breh idrc. But you claiming that pewdiepie matches the "nordic" nose smacks of being delusional.

not the other guy/guys replying to you

>I find her slightly below average
sure thing user, I am sure you bang much hotter girls every night

pewdiepie looks like an albino negro like most of his fellow scandinavian icepeople

off the top of my head, an actual nordic nose would be ryan gosling

but i'm not swarthy
i'm a filthy cumskim

many finn mongrels in northern europe

>thread that full of butthurt
Lel.

yeah fucking hate those lapplanders and other assorted arctic fauna

marzia is a muslim name

>pewdiepie

HELL SEGER

she's below average, Marco
once she doesn't wear those cake layers she calls 'make up', you'll see clearly

sure thing pierre, I bet you touch 10/10 pussy night and day

she's ugly

>this woman is ugly
>that woman is ugly

you losers have got to stop dragging cute girls into your nationalist contests

A photo. Yes?

no, it's latin

it's just butthurt snowniggers trying to hide their insecurity. Marzia is objectively shit-tier though

you are ugly

true

I've been to all of your meme countries and she's well above average for your cunts

Don't insult our gods pls

nobody cares about you in Greece

come on, she's not that hot
I've been to Italy every year, every 10 girls passing by, you could find at least 5 girls more attractive than her

>not even 30
>both full of wrinkles

lmfao

italian girls need reliable source of income, swedish girls just choose the people with highest fitness value for reproduction

I am happy for her, she deserve a rich white man, we poor swarthy mamaboys aren't good enough, I wish more white people would date italian girls so that this brown shithole could become a bit whiter and better

a cute!

>Piewdiepie
Thought he was dating a gay Russian?

north italians are best ethnicity on this god damn earth. fuck the french, italian speaking girls melt me like a candle

you're probably shitalian diaspora or some other nasty ethnicity, real austrians hate shitalians

you don't need me to fuel your self hate, whatever breh I'm just saying. my 2 cents etc etc

have you ever been to north shitaly and walked a bit around?

I agree with your precedent post, however Europe is doomed. there will be no north italy soon, just another sicily caliphate

you germ fucks are so fucking annoying, can you kindly not enter italian related threads anymore? It'd be a great courtesy

literally all swedes get foreign gfs

yeah but i wasn't looking that closely at the girls. I cant put it into words, they seem to have more soul than people around here. And italian sounds like silk smooth to my ears