Which assault weapon is the best and why is it the AK?

Which assault weapon is the best and why is it the AK?

>unbreakable
>easy to use with no prior experience
>caused america to lose a war to farmers
>is not plastic
>bad accuracy corrects divine intervention

Thier M16 counterparts are superior in all ways but one, M16s need a lot of care. Fail to care for an M16, it dies quickly. AKs can be abused and last longer than a less-than-perfectly cared for M16s.

they didnt lose to the gooks you fucking doughnut
they lost the propaganda war back home
>they were actually very successful in rooting out the viet congs and nearly completely wiped them out

Bigger rounds are better in the jungle because they blast through trees better.

you have no idea what you are talking about

I didn't reply to his reply to my post. He thinks the AK and M16 have different size rounds.

>they blast through trees better.

5.56 has better velocity and penetration.

enlighten me then faggot

>M16s need a lot of care. Fail to care for an M16, it dies quickly. AKs can be abused and last longer than a less-than-perfectly cared for M16s.
Common myth perpetuated by people who don't know anything about firearms.

>Common myth perpetuated by people who don't know anything about firearms.
Myth perpetuated by people who believe American manufacturers.

>take a gun
>set target
>position tree between you and target
educate yourself nigger

>Myth perpetuated by people who believe American manufacturers.
I don't own any American made firearms but nice try.

It all comes down to how much energy round carries and 7.62 simply carries more.

>unbreakable
Like every decent ar
>easy to use with no prior experience
Like every ar. It's pretty much the concept of an ar
>caused america to lose a war to farmers
No. America lost cause farmers used smart defensive tactics. Also mist farmers didnt have aks. That's just hollywood.
>is not plastic
Wow.
>bad accuracy corrects divine intervention
Ok..

>It all comes down to how much energy round carries and 7.62 simply carries more.
7.62 x 51 does, the 7.62 x 39 used in AK's does not.

He means bush you idiot.

Yes,people dont know how full metal jacket / API rounds work
Yes
Yes
If the AK47 is so perfect why did the russia spend billions to upgrade their arsenal?

everything you all know about the AK is a lie

>If the AK47 is so perfect why did the russia spend billions to upgrade their arsenal?
I dont have words for the level of autism and retardation in your head. If you really think i was gloryfying the ak in my post you need to get euthanized as soon as possible.

still
you would be supprised how little it takes to alter the trajectory of a bullet

why so angry user
>oh yeah all that pent up sexual frustration

Look man its 6am,take a seat,dont take things so personally. I was just stating what we both already knew

ak's are gas operated and you'll find they rarely jam. Also kids can use them to so isn't that cute. a Burmese kid shot my leg off in the Somalian rainforest, during niggers.. or something

This is bad bait man

It's 2,1 vs 1,7kJ on average.

No i would not. I went hunting in a forest twice a month for the last 10 years. It's a well known fact that you need a potent calibre to hit targets accurately through underwood.

The AR is gas operated also. Did I just blow your mind?

>noguns talking about guns

Basically /k/ lite.

yes but thats large caliber hunting rounds
hes talking about the difference between 556 and 76239 and as i said you fucking idiot, it doesnt take much to alter their trajectory
now fuck off fudd

yeah but i bet you aint caught anything
shooting through brush n shit

5.56 does have higher velocity. Penetration is about the same. However, 7.62 tends to have more impact upon entry (also large entrance wound) and plow straight through a human target with minimal tumbling.

>field strip is exponentially longer than AK
>rounds were designed to maim (source: US small arms operations manual); AK rounds were designed to kill
>M16 has more small parts, therefore more chances to malfunction in a battlefield

I've also talked to Vietnam vets and they openly voiced their disdain for the M16. They miss their old M14 and how they could put down charlies at 200 meters with one shot.

AK USED to be the bet assault weapon until they nerfed it in the last patch. Now M16 wins HANDS DOWN.

Maiming an enemy could prove to be more effective because it takes two enemies off the battlefield instead of one.