I'm worried about fucking my first ever gf tonight. Can you guys or hopefully some girls take a look at my dick please...

I'm worried about fucking my first ever gf tonight. Can you guys or hopefully some girls take a look at my dick please? And, make me feel better about this and tell me that I don't have a micropenis?! I don't want my gf to laugh at me.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have a femini peni. Good luck you beta fuck

Sup Forumsro here.

Not gonna lie, if that's you fully erect it's kinda small. But don't stress about that, as it will make the situation worse.

How long have you been with this chick?
Do you (or she) think that you two will go the distance?

do a lot of foreplay, kiss her, put on protection and fuck her when she's moist, chances are if it's your first time it won't be good but you do it for the fun of it, so don't sweat it
any retard can do this now get off my board faggot

You're not big. But you're big enough. Sometimes bring too big is a problem. Most girls don't like being ramrodded in their cervix. Youll do fine

Don't fuck with your socks on you fucking fruit

What is that like 4.5"-5" not a micro but your def below average dude. Sorry just the truth. But be confident and slam it into her like your the boss. She will dig on that confidence. Trust me.

Multiple large scale studies show that the average erect penis is between 5-5.5 inches long.
Google is your friend; a micro penis is one that is less than 2 inches when erect.

You're fucked, good luck.

5.25-5.5 inch length with 5.1-5.2 inch girth

You're perfectly average.

dont sweat it, just chill out and fhritp

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

5.25-5.5 inches without pushing into fat. That's the right measurement right because if I push into fat then I'm like 6 inches?

If. You're this paranoid about your size, you're fucked already. You're going to be so self conscious and worried about it during sex and before, that you're probably going to go soft because you're not in the moment.

Just fucking have confidence in yourself. Whip it out like it's no business and just have fun.

>hey guys look at my dick because story
>totally not just because I want you to >look at my dick
Idiots.

Just slam it into her ass dry. She'll think you're YUGE.

Why worry? Let her keep fucking your ass

size doesn't matter as long as your ass is thicc

honey, you are definitely below average.
but as long as you know how to use your tongue and your fingers, that doesn't matter at all.

It's not really below average tho, it's average, but it's enough, he just needs to go balls deep

You're measuring wrong if you think that's almost 6 inches.

It's ok except for the foreskin mutilation

5.3-5.4 inches without pushing into fat. Must be my downward curve that is confusing you?!

completely unremarkable in every way

TRIM PUBES NOW

You're about an inch longer than I am. Don't sweat it

Feels good to be Chad

It looks like a penis, only smaller.

1/10

>lives in a crack den
>obviously malnourished
>thinks he's fit

Lube OP, do NOT forget lube. Shit will save your life, or make you cum immediately... on second thought... avoid lube OP

0.5/10

>has thin pin dick
>thinks he's chad

ylyl thread?

lmao you can even see his food deposits

Its thicker than op's, bro

hahahha, ok "Chad"

he is longer, but he is not thicker, either way, skinny dick lmao

cheers for that, larper was about to get some of my valuable advice.

Op clearly said his dick girth is only 5.2inches. My is more than that.

Bro you got a small pecker, deal with it

DO USE LUBE
some grills don't get that wet, even if aroused. also, dry rubbing the clit is a no-go for most, so lube helps there too.

Why would i lie to my self that i have small penis?

Do some manscaping you degenerate. If youre that worried about the size of your dick you are spending way too much fucking time here, you brainwashed retard. Show a grill a giant cock that's all hairy and scary, or your dick cleaned up with a manicured bush and she'll pick yours every time.

I seriously only come here any more to get my daily vegetable intake. It's so fucking green every day.

Bro you'd need to wrap that weenier in a bun to tickle the sides of an high schooler

its tiny as fuck, but on a positive note it looks like you have decent girth. If you can get her really turned on before sex or reveal youll be fine.

I've been with 8 chicks, And I've used that same cock-

Hahaha