Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

shoo negro away and ground her

invite tyrone for a family orgy, best case scenario, tyrone will get weirded the fuck out and left daughter immediately

Bestest case scenario, Tyrone will invite his family to join in the orgy

tell tyrone and his bitch to leave my house i dont have a daughter

>I don't like this thread so much that I'm going to bump it

Bury my head in the sand.

I don't. First I need to find out if he's a nigger or not. For that I want him relaxed. Overconfident even.

Shit on your shitty bait threads.

Educate him on the virtues of respecting my daughter and my gun collection, same as I would do with any boy she brought home.

i go to Sup Forums and make a thread about the perfect murder.

I dont have a daughter

at least I wont have to beat her

Free slave for the cottonfield, yay !

i stand my ground and protect my home and my family by force. I will choose my smith & wesson insurance

>kek

''You know the rules, sweetie.Animals are not allowed in the house.''

I wont have a daughter anymore, she'll be dead to me. Nig nog can have her. I'll just make another daughter.

thanks Sup Forums

I used to be simple and openminded to interracial love, as a white guy, seeing myself as potentially ending up with any girl, but now I only want another white girl because I think it would be unfair to my children to have them grow up as non-white. Just imagining how shit their life would be makes me sick to my stomach.

This.

You're welcome. Thank us later.

Dude literally no one in this thread has the balls to so much as say bad things about a person on the basis of their race in real life. You're fine dude.

Sup Forums is not the real world.

stop associating with her and put faith into my son which will happen because I'm not gonna stop knocking her up until I have a boy

this is my sister

shoot me

World would be a lot more exciting if it was like that. Horrible, and I would never want to live there, but exciting. Also would be a ton of guys in banana costumes.... Right now there is only me....

Shoot her, and her slave

>Your daughter
Permavirgin/incel here. Thankfully I'll never have to deal with this problem.

The chinkz are fine tho?

Plus, the only thing standing between then and world domination are US and Russia. So when USA eventually falls from being too weak because of all the SJW bullshit, your kid will be at a good place being half chingchong

Daughter? haha, i can pay for sex every day of the year if i want. Peasant.

Same way my parents reacted when I injected marijuana

You after the baby is born and he skips town

Ask them both politely to leave

Impregnate her.
She failed me, my new daughter wont.

top kek. i wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick and ten rented field negros pushing.

Lulz were had here.

That’s alright, look at her, she did what she could

Act polite. Disown her after.
I don't care if he's some super based le epic blackie with super powers. I don't want black grandkids, and I've made that clear to all my kids actually lol.
The thing is if he actually is "based" then he wouldn't be with my daughter in the first place, he would of found a nice black girl to be with.
>pic unrelated

make up an excuse to not see them when they arrive, send them away. cut all contact. sire a son

black dude here,

all you have to do is get the mom to like you (which they always will), she'll generally keep dad in check. at-least from my experience.

then just get intimate in front of him as much a possible.

I'd totally let him fuck me in front of my daughter.

if that makes her horny, I'd be happy for her.

If she cries and begs him to stop and asks her to lick his jizz out of my devastated bumhole, I'd force her to find another negro lover

Assert dominance by fucking both of them and then throwing up in their shoes.

Ask her if his dick is bigger than mine.

How about asking him?

Tell her to get an AIDS test

Too late

"Ase lubs dem chubbuh Whytes Wimmenz wif de big ol' breastuhses 'n' moffin-top guntz!"

Tell her to get her shit and hit the road.

I don't have a daughter anymore. Don't come crawling back to me once he bailed out on you. There never was a nigger blood in my bloodline and there will never be.

What? Invite him for dinner. He's just a human after all, like you and me.

>fat

>>comes home with a nigger
"While so and so gets ready, why don't I show you my flaying rack I keep in the basement? And how long are you two going to be chatting on the back porch, because there's no way my angel is going anywhere with you."
>>comes home with a white boi:
"While so and so gets ready, why don't I show you my flaying rack I keep in the basement? And how long are you two going to be chatting on the back porch, because there's no way my angel is going anywhere with you."
Think that about covers it.

The only white girls I've ever seen with a black guy irl are fat and ugly.
Maybe they know she'll have to settle for a nigger (which you clearly are).

>wouldntbang.jpg

“I don’t have a daughter because I’m not a cuck.

Also, this.
I live in a predominately black area, and the only white girls I see with black bf's are either really (and I mean REALLY) fat, or stereotypically skinny crack/meth heads that are just awful to look at.
RoodyPoos, you're doing god's work by weeding out the weak and useless white bitches and making sure the top shelf shit stays with us.
When the culling has been completed, you may proceed to Phase 2 where you ramp up the self genocide you fuckers already have going.

Becouse she is your wife's daughter.

I don’t have a wife either because I’m not a monogamous beta.

>dreamer virgin

Stop lying to yourself.

>>I don’t have a wife either because I’m not a monogamous beta.
spoken like a true virgin, bravo for stepping out.

I dont have kids, white woman only like negroes. They are not intrested in whitey

I'm so mad right now!!!!

>white woman only like negroes

Yes, you wake up.

Baiter taiking bait shiiieeeettttt this gun be gud

Disown her in every way possible and never talk to the disgusting whore again

"You know, I would have voted for Obama a third time if I could."

I would never have a daughter because just like in the movie 300, I inspect my babies for any abnormalities or deformities to only produce the greatest warriors and anyone who is deformed or female will be tossed off a cliff to their deaths... only the greatest spartan warriors will be produced so that they can fight the invading horde of persians at the gates when they come immigrating from the middle east

I put a hole in the condom. He gets her pregant, he leaves, we abort the baby. And that's how you get rid of a nigger

Is that in Norfolk or the ferry to Catalina from Long Beach?