Did you ever believe the official story of 9/11? At what point did you change your mind? I always knew it was inside

Did you ever believe the official story of 9/11? At what point did you change your mind? I always knew it was inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=xcxhx33ZMbk

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
ancreport.com/blog/the-empire-unmasked-on-the-joe-rogan-experience/
youtu.be/7nL10C7FSbE?t=8m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OPEN UR EYES

STOP BEING SHEEP

WAEK UP

All other on 9/11 are wrong or inferior quality
If you're on this site and haven't seen either of these films leave until you're done

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

ancreport.com/blog/the-empire-unmasked-on-the-joe-rogan-experience/

Stop being retarded and answer my question.

I started believing it was a hoax of some sorts in 2010 when I was 16ish.
Became more interested in conspiracy theories after that and realized it is all just bullshit and that all the conspiracy theories are fabricated when I was 20 or so.

what is this

Watch this starting at 8:45
youtu.be/7nL10C7FSbE?t=8m45s

that tree also isn't supporting thousands of pounds of concrete. everybody knows it was bush, this steel meme thing doesn't matter.

>Watch this starting at 8:45
Never mind try at 2:20 he shows how extremely flammable it is.

this one is better mr leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

A weeb. Just try to ignore it.

>it was bush

yeah but his family helped pull off the holocaust so killing JFK and 9/11 can't be all bad right?

not even what im saying

*sound of Goofy falling*

Urban moving systems van that was filled with explosives and stopped by NYPD before they could blow up the bridge

Urban moving systems was a front company for the Israeli mossad and one of the base of operations for the Israeli agents making 9/11 happen

I still believe that mudshits did it. Gov dindu nuffing.

please tell me you don't actually believe the holocaust was real.

>Did you ever believe the official story of 9/11?
Yeah. I used to believe everything the TV man said and everything I read online.

>At what point did you change your mind?
When I was in a chatroom of 30 random people from different countries for a school project and I was the only one who believed the narrative. I was curious as to why everyone else knew it was an inside job. Long story short, I quit being a faggot and started doing my own research.

Did this dog blow up the world trade center?

I believed the official story from the day it happened right up until sometime last year. I'm 40 now... It took me a damn long time to wake up, but better late than never. Up until that time, I was your basic blue piller: "all conspiracy theories are crazy," "the people who run the government are all just doing their best in a difficult job" etc.
What made me question 9-11 is somewhat roundabout: I was very bored one night and, on a whim, decided to see what youtube had to offer on the subject of aliens. I expected a good laugh, not decades of military reports on the matter and declassified documents, etc. Once I got over the shock of that, I was in a place where I no longer automatically dismissed conspiracy theories. One of the alien researchers covered 9-11 in one of his presentations, and I started doing my own research on it. If you can get past the kneejerk 'conspiracy theories are all garbage' reaction and look at the evidence on its own merits, it's so obvious it really was an inside job.

Japan what are you doing

Redpilling the fuck out of you normies