Why is everyone here so scared of Muslims? The ones I know are all nice people

Why is everyone here so scared of Muslims? The ones I know are all nice people.

too many of them

Even rapists can be nice. When they're not raping.

Why is everyone so scared of Nazis? The ones I know are bro tier.

American muslims are far more integrated than Euro muslims

Of course we haven't seen shit tier ones. But think of Euro muslims as spics who commit terrorist attacks

>American muslims are far more integrated than Euro muslims

>Why is everyone so scared of muslims

Well, I dunno... They just so happen to want to cut people's heads off if they don't follow their ideology, along with posting it on the internet.

You know, the very muslims who do this aren't exactly helping the international view of them.

There are always outliers

The majority of American muslims are integrated. We get to choose who we take because we have an ocean in between us and the mideast. But in general our muslims are far more educated than theirs

>We get to choose who we take
>we

Not scared, just hate them.

>implying the government doesn't choose the Muslims america gets

because they've never met any. If anything I find Muslims a little too friendly, the girls are very touchy and love to hug you and grab your stomach or arms, and the guys always kiss your cheeks and call you brother. It made me a little uncomfortable at first because as Anglo's we never touch each other, but after a while it actually feels nice. Being close to a friend in a nonsexual way, just to feel them near you, beaming with positive energy, feels good bro.

Dating a muslim qt right now and she only does anal and blowjobs, but dat puss looks real good. I'm kinda blue balled but not really, feels weird. Greatest tits I've ever seen.

No offense to white women, but they are just brainwashed morons by the time they come out of uni. Literally just parroting idiotic slogans without any critical thinking. Muslim girls tend to be red pilled as fuck when it comes to work ethic and self interest, protecting your family, being faithful. It's like stepping back in time and dating my grandma or something, in a non creepy way.

My mother was a leftist slut so I dry heave just thinking about how cucked my dad was to marry her.

Not scared, disgusted by.

Thats great, they can keep on being nice in their own country

THey are only nice because they're s few of them. Once they become too many you shall see.

>There is no such thing as Taqiyya

Try watching movies/shows with them that offend their delicate Islamic sensibilities, and then see how nice they are. They chimp out faster than actual fucking chimps.

Right up until they explode. Cute cuddly little mass murderers.

Fuck sand niggers

the only muslim girls ive met met only buck with other brownies. you white?

Fuck Islam. And fuck Muhammad with swine cock.

TAKE COVER IT BOMB

OH SHIT !

cuz no one here has ever gone outside and met one. they only know things from infowars n shit lul

different shitskin same shit

They're liable to spontaneously combust if you say mean things to them.