Are we only keeping him as president as a personal "fuck you" to dems and libs?

Are we only keeping him as president as a personal "fuck you" to dems and libs?

yawn

he'll be gone next year when Dems take back congress

sure kid
lmao

just put this together this morning, thoughts?

you said the same thing about:
the recount
russian haxxorz
impeachment
civil war
protests

hell, you faggots even tried threatening electoral college folks and that backfired spectacularly.
keep clutching at straws. you're still in the denial phase and it's been a whole year. the next 7 are going to be hilarious. all the bullshit and riots you faggots have engaged in have turned even more voters against you and your empty, fake causes.
prepare your anus for midterms, it's gonna be a bloodbath. this will be the first time in a long time that republicans rule everything for 8 years.
calling brucelynn jenner "heroic" and demanding that the rest of us play along with the delusion are just a couple of the dozens of shit stunts you histrionic faggots perpetrate. you deserve every second of the hell you're obviously in. bon apetit.

as if you have the power to take him out of office, fuck you op

provide proof for each of those

Trump's actually kicking ass. If republican Congress finally nuts up, he'll be even better for the country.

Op didn’t imply that in any way you dumb fuck

Wow I'm not left or right and even I can tell you're fucking psychotic. Trump's approval rating is so fucking low there is no way he could win the election. He's already fucked over most of the people that voted for him, especially land owners in the south.

Well, that's assuming conservatives arent going to cuck themselves when they go back to the voting booths. Sure, they distance themselves from the guy now, but when there is only one R on the ballot it will be right back to "muh MAGA partisan politics Dems will destroy the country must keep god emperor in power." It's agitating, but thats just what happens when a large portion of the country has an IQ in the 40's.

hes a conman, a capitalist. you never trust a capitalist they dont even trust eachother. you will realise he conned you in a few years when all americans live in tent cities

Republicans are happy he is such a trainwreck. can sneakily kill all regulations keeping them from fucking over poor people. If they get healthcare killed they will cream their pants in unison.

Yeah look at how great it was with George W bush. The worst recession in US history, 3 million homeless, 17 trillion-dollar debt, 50 million Americans without health insurance, and 5 years of the highest suicide rates in American history. Oh and all the while 50 + million Americans were turning to opioids and benzos to cope with living in the worst generation of American history.

Face it, without a rigged election a republican would have never, ever gotten back in the White House

Yes. I voted for him because I thought it would be funny to see someone so inept / stupid run the government into the ground, and he's exceeded all my expectations. I don't get why people feel like they need to pretend he's a success or doing a great job - embrace that he is doing exactly what we wanted him to do = fuck shit up via incompetence.

Lower taxes would be nice

AND Republicans

No one in politics really likes him due to the way he constantly shits himself but it's definitely funny.

>hands that shed innocent blood unticked
>what is refusing intelligence reports and getting Americans in Yemen killed

Unless you're already very wealthy that's not going to happen, sorry.

are you baiting someone to post links to the fact that Trump already killed more civilians than Obama?