Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>he probably hears "sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job" quite a lot
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

are you retarded a few micromilliliters of inkt doesn't make you a different person

found the tattooed scumbag

>micromilliliters of inkt
Apparently it does.

>today I saw some people with tattoos and it made me upset
That's what you sound like.

LOL.

Cool story bro.

But I think you think this is your blog.

Haven't seen this pasta in a while. Good job OP, that's how you guarantee replies!

there seems to be a line at neck/wrist

anyone crossing that line doesn't give a fuck in a special way that i don't care much for

if you're trying that hard to be disrespectful and edgy and not giving a fuck, you either want approval or are bitter you didn't get it at some point

Sadly The only looser in this Story seems to be the op...

OP is right. I would never hire a tatooed lawyer

>Does it lie on a deep neurological level?
Apparently so. Studies show that people who have some unresolved mental issues, usually taking roots in their early developing stages, and can't find the way to cope with 'em throughout their adult life (even if it wouldn't take much effort, provided they approached it the right way) are prone and very likely to get their bodies inked.
Now, I don't want to draw any conclusions, but it seems to me as if it's a kind of a mental disorder.

tl;dr tattoos are for self-pitying fuck up losers who think ink under their skin somehow makes them a snowflake

No. OP, for once, is not the faggot in this thread.

This.

ITT nigga too pussy to get tattoos

YOU must be the OP for write a bullshit Like that

I don't see the big deal about getting tattoos or people who have them, last time I checked there are just as many fucked up people with them as there are without them and vice versa.

You are who you are, no amount of ink will change that. If you born an asshole you will always be one.

This isn't your diary because some tattooed chad is better than you.
Reminds me of the meme where this fat dude's shadow shows up in a picture he took of this chad and his girlfriend, saying how only douche bags without style get women but he's the real handsome gentlemen.

>Stares at women on the street
>Gets erection
>Thinks people with tattoos are scumbags

Huh

noice pasta

sage lol

>TATTOOS ARE FOR DEGENERATE, ATTENTION-SEEKING LOSER REEEEEEEEE!!!!

>today, while i was eating Chips despite the fact i'm a 180kg Virgin fatfuck, i saw a really attractive woman, i would give a kidney Just to touch her but She probably would run disgusted if She see me. She Also have a boyfriend. Damn i Wish i could be Him. Damn i hate Him. He have tattoo. Damn, Tattooed Ppl are looser!!!!!! That's Pretty much what happened

>neuroLOGical

I feel the same way OP except when i find out they're Muslim and or smoke

Because they're art dumpsters and they think that makes them cool.

whats the problem with this tattoo? i love my mom
not me in the pic btw

i dunno, old due on left looks pretty cool. I'd probably get along with him.

Guy on right still hasn't killed himself.... god damn it.

does it suprise you?

that tattoo kinda means you're IN LOVE with your mom
pretty fucked up if you ask me

You sound like the fedora fag on the subway..

well thats just like your opinion man

tattooed people are scum because of the fucking hypocrisy.
"I'm going to get tattoos to express my individuality and to show how unique I am"
"How dare you treat me differently because I have tattoos!"

fucking degenerates, they deserve any shit they get

Shut up bong

sp you are saying that basicly tattooed people are toddlers that didnt learn not to draw on themselves

No.