RUSSIA GOES FULL SAUDI, BANS SCIENTOLOGY AND ATHEISM

Tries to be Christian, but hates refugees: aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/china-uk-welcoming-refugees-russia-160519044808608.html

The European council for human rights has condemned their ban on Scientology as discrimination: theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Here is some more evidence that Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned swearing in artistic expression: cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcAPJ-kn8Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good job [RUS] brother

Good, they're the only fighting Christians left. All others have abandoned God in favor of "secular ethics" and their countries will be taken from them.

>Russia becoming a Christian fascist state

Is this good or bad

Bans atheism? How do you ban the lack of belief in something

There's Poland and Hungary as well.

Banning Scientology is a good thing you fucking retard.

Anyone who follows Scientology should be persecuted.

Doing God's work, based Russia.

>Russia has anti-blasphemy law
>RUSSIA BANS ATHEISM

Each time this thread is revived to I must remind you.

Good Scientology is cancer

Russia is the only country on Earth that can save the world

see

Why do you post this same shitty old thread over and over again?

B A S E D

R U S S I A

What is with OP's pic anyway? Do atheists really believe they're any more persecuted than Christians? Are they really that delusional?

>How do you ban nudity?

In all honesty, it is yet another case of media shilling.

Russia banning atheism makes perfect sense after what atheism did to Russia.

Both of which fall under the jurisdiction of faggot francis.

Banning Scientology is pretty based.

The other stuff is pretty retarded though.

Oh yay, this meme thread again.

Does he have an hourglass waist is is the photo shopped to fuck?

God Bless Russia

Lack of belief is being an agnostic, atheists are faggot assholes who believe they are intellectually superior to anyone that confides in religion. They literally get off on fucking with Christians while ignoring how efukt Islam is.

>RUSSIA GOES FULL SAUDI, BANS SCIENTOLOGY AND ATHEISM
I wonder why
youtube.com/watch?v=WcAPJ-kn8Vs

>banning atheism
Oh gee i wonder why its not like their last atheist leader killed a shit ton of people or anything

Brb learning Russia and playing Dota

Human rights it's a tool for controlling other constitutional countries

Never fall for that meme, it's a jewish trick to positivize common and natural LAW worlwide, maleable to mans wishes and the 51% dictatorship

Based Russia

Great job Russia God bless

You've posted this thread a million times. A theocracy is good and atheism accelerates the destruction of the west.

Sage

Russia doesn't want whinny bastards in their country. Can you blame them?

Viktor Orban is reformed. Hopefully all of Hungary joins him soon.

Bait

Ban the belief of disbelief.
Idk why they banned atheist but it is a form of religion in itself.
I wouldn't consider nihilism a religion