How do i increase my load and how can i get it to regenerate quickly after a one or two nuts

How do i increase my load and how can i get it to regenerate quickly after a one or two nuts.

I hate having a pathetic dribble after a couple rounds on the same day.

Hella celery

fuck that's what i want to be able to produce.
really celery is the trick?

Real shit. Go buy a stalk, a jar of peanut butter, and thank Ron Jeremy

>go buy a stalk
of what, celery?

What is the chemical/component that increases it? I want to see if there are extracts or supplements

celery, zinc supplements, drink shitloads of water and have some l-arginine ayyyy

Dont jerk off for a whole month

nice one man.

How long you think before i see a difference?

nice 5's

I try not to jerk that much but i have sex about 8-10 times a week, id rather be able to have one big fuck off load a day at least

6-12 hours after taking it all. And when we say stock of celery we mean the whole fucking thing besides the hard as shit core. Eat as much of it as you can.

shit son, thats pretty good. going to hit the grocery store on the way home from work

Lecithin granules. I took a table spoon a day with breakfast and waited like 5 days. Huge load. Easily 1.5 tablespoons

thank me layder

>MVP

Don’t jerk off a day or 2 prior to doing this though For a massive load. Also you can give your self mild blue balls. It’ll make you want to bust super hard once the time finally comes.

Anyone on this treatment. Does more cum gives more orgasm?

Its kinda related yet on my case the more time without cumming the less orgasm I have.

wont I PE if i blue balls too much?

Depends on who you are and your own stamina at that point tbh. But yes you’d generally bust quicker. I usually just head for a round two after going down on her while I recharge.

So if I eat a bunch of celery and don't bust for a day, I can shoot Peter North 8 ropers?

I’d say orgasm is same length, but you can definitely feel the muscles continue to contract as you keep shooting. It feels pretty good.

Combine with lots of water and some amino acids yeah.

The longer you hold of from busting while having sex the harder you’ll shoot, so go at it switch it up and give your self some breaks until you can’t hold back anymore.

saucy pls

The problem is im on the verge of having PE., especially if im the one doing the fucking. but im working on that
no clue mate just typed in cumshot gif on google and got all the ones ive posted

L arginine?

>get laid constantly
>bitches chase me
>bang new whore bi-weekly
>always want more
>2.5 inch dick
>last about 10 seconds tops
>regularly bust before inserting

Protip: if hitting it from behind, just pee

OP here.
>have high sex drive
>gf has even higher sex drive and is a solid 9/10 body 7/10 face
>likes to do dirty shit and let me face fuck her
> i have 6inch dick (on a good day)
>have to try hard to to nut in under 1 min

:(

> i have 6inch dick (on a good day)
She'll leave you.
She has high sex drive because you can't satisfy her.

I didnt say i couldnt make her cum every time

>she'll leave you
who cares i'll get another gf

Popping in because i have a question. For a while used to be able to blow decent size loads. But after a while of me jerking it to the point where pre cut cuts and stopping all together, I can't blow loads any more. What should I do?

*pre cum comes out

Pramipaxole... aka mirapex. You can thank me later bro. It's the necter of the gods!

Google mirapex sex
Also it helped me to last a lot longer too.

Also requip is a good one or cabergarine but pramipaxole works best for me

Isnt this stuff used to treat Parkinson's

sunflower lecithin
zinc
pygeum
vitamin e
l-arganine
maca root powder
long jack
gallons of water

getting good shots after the first load of the day is purely genetics and nothing will change that.

i take .5mg mirapex 3 times a day and haven't had any bigger loads, just a slightly higher urge to fuck.