Bye bye elephants

bye bye elephants

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/360614-trump-to-allow-imports-of-african-elephant-trophies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well if theyre already dead then who cares

Sure. Same as nobody will care when you die.
Trump is getting us closer to the wasteland we saw in Mad Max, who cares about shit elephants in nigger continent, right?

herp derp, drumpf is literally hitler

shit, mad max wasteland would be cool.

where are all the dead jews then ?

Among those who could benefit from the rule change are President Donald Trump’s adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, who are known big game hunters

I'm gonna buy one to trigger snowflakes.

The horror!

Huh. Shitty. Elephants are one of the few animals that actually have some intelligence. He probably did it to make chinks happy, they think tiger teeth and elephant tusks and shit have magical powers.
Woohoo Asia trip maga

it will create a market in the US thus the amount of killed elephants will rise dipshit not that you care but that's what's implied

this is real, he just went from evil con artist thieving asshole, to comic book levels of evil.
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/360614-trump-to-allow-imports-of-african-elephant-trophies

but its ok to cage them in zoos for profit ?

You know that elephants are already hunted on a regular basis right? They shoot them and leave with nothing but memories. Now they can come home with a trophy

So fucking what? Do you think one of the elephants are going to cure cancer?

this guy is such a cliche
its gone from comical to just boring

Obviously he means there going to be an elephant holocaust

and you still cant keep his dick out of your mouth

I never said I cared, I simply asserted the implication which you apparently went easily right over your small head

i didnt say that, just implying that the lift on the ban is going to cause the extinction of the african elephant. before the ban the elephant population was dropping rapidly. and the ban could have been doing something to reverse the decline but we'll never know now because we havent had enough time to see if there were any positive effects from the ban being in place

but being literally Hitler would mean doing exactly what he did

whoa why are you talking about dicks all of a sudden?
>something on your mind user? Talk dirty to me

cool fuck elephants lol his sons are a couple of total badasses too

your kids, maybe

>o ya missuh tlump good for China numa wan

>total badasses
really? id hate to see the trainwreck you think isnt a badass