Death Grips? Death grips what? Certainly not my attenttion considering how godawful this music is

Death Grips? Death grips what? Certainly not my attenttion considering how godawful this music is.

damn how will death grips ever r/evcover from this epic burn good sir??

hey I'm going to one of their concerts in november i'm really excited because i've never seen a band live before

GRIPPED
R
I
P
P
E
D

Well they did catch your attention since you made a thread about it

>i've never seen a band live before
>never seen a band live before
>Death Grips is their first concert in their life
That is interesting. You are an interesting fella.

its a reference to a book about the global financial system, also where they got their logo from, pic related

is it me or does this album cover remind anyone of eating ass?

huh yeah they look exactly alike. I see the insperation.

Why would you be pretentious over something so stupid?

nah I was just making a stupid comment. quite suprising they are your first band tho. I wonder how that happened?

I'm not that guy, I was just wondering why you'd care. My first concert was a Billy Joel one bc my parents dragged me to it

do you even thirdworlds

yes that seems more logical

i don't get out very much and i figured that seeing them live would be a good stress reliever

this is the logo you fucking meathead

Oof you couldn't have thought of anything funnier? Anyways a death grip is a tight grip usually used informally as a method of masturbating which makes you lose a lot of feeling in your penis.

These kids need to hear "Life Kicks!" (butt that is).

i did this :(

i am a teenager who wears glasses so yes i love death grips they have a black guy but they're smart and really edgy they get good reviews but my friends at school don't know about them so i'm a little obscure and eclectic lol

(You)

Something is coming tomorrow, boys. I can feel it in my hustle bones.