Who would win?

Who would win?

too soon?

It's never too soon.

literally who?

Just when i think hip hop was getting good again.

oh so he was some hip hop artist that overdosed. Fuck it no loss.

real shit.

The thing is you go wanting to hate his music becuase of his name and looks but its acuatlly really well written and produced.

This you?

I counted to 30

One look at this guy tells me he hasn't contributed anything to music or society. Listening to his music right now, its terrible.

>really well written and produced

You guys can stop trolling at any time

I counted to 30

human race is a bit better now

Bro to soon.

Who?

But its negro music?!?!

faggot

We get it youre musically supirior . Save some pussy for the rest of us

It's not.

It was at start but like with everything whites do it better. Blacks think every word rhymes with
>nigga
Whites however can do REAL music with lyrics that actually mean something.

>well written
whines about how sad he is because is 2cool4u and how he does all the drugs (look where that got him) and all the other shallow material goods that captivate the "minds" of the idiot culture that surrounds him and his followers
>well produced
it's not fucking hard to make the music that he makes (not that he makes his own beats) Any faggot who has spent enough time unemployed smoking weed playing around in Fl studio or some shit can make beats like what lil peep used.
I don't hate him just for the sake of it. I hate him because he is a degenerate and a fraud. In fact i'm more angry at people like you who buy into this shallow and decadent music and lifestyle.
inb4 bait

>its so easy

Ok user do it yourself. Music is so simple and dull in 2017 yet it turns sad addicts into millionares. Go cash in on that instead of your 9-5 becuase its so easy.

Your a sad little fanboi, peep is fucking trash and legit any retard can do that shit

Stupid dead faggot

you need to look as stupid as possible and draw all over yourself like a child. It's purely about "personality" and looks. Besides the moment has passed for people like this to become famous and rich in an instant with ease, you have to be extra everything the current popular shallow trend is to get on their level after they have been established.
I didn't say it was easy but it is certainly low effort.
Mill about all day asking for chances to "perform" at house parties do drugs end up at more house parties shill your soundcloud wile you're at it meet people who know peopl ewhoi know people all the while shilling and eventually some youtube channel will promote your song and all the retards that like that shit will eat it up with the rest of the low effort pseudo culture that their icons perpetuate.

The "musician" at this time will claim how hard it was to get to where they are (or was in case of little peep, cause he ded get it?) and it probably was hard for them because they were so fucked on drugs that it was a huge struggle to even change the channel on the TV.

Then again i am not trying to police "creativity" create things all you want, but be aware what value it holds.

someone clearly read ways of seeing.

literally who

>low effort
>not easy

user are you even trying

Geez man any retard can do it. So why are you still living with your mom.

I dunno. The poster-boy for good mental health and stability?

You don't even need a large amount of that shit to OD all it takes is a few micrograms

it's a good part determined by chance the chances are stacked against you as there are millions of other faggot soundcloud rappers doing the exact same thing as you, but you have to put in some effort to try and make the odds fall in your favour. Although this effort requires minimal skill, time and dedication (well maybe some dedication, you got to be pretty dedicated to eat that many drugs to be famous) so therefore is minimal effort. Getting hollow words scrawled on your face and dying your hair a funny colour requires low effort.

This is what you white millennials get for abandoning Metal music.

Bait aside, I think this shit sucks, to be honest.

Dude was creating relatively decent music outside of the "industry", and lost the rest of his life ahead of him because scum press xanax bars with fent.

I know we can all be edgy and shit
>lmao bi fag died, im on 4chun hur

But fuck man, I feel like life's kinda going no where for anyone in the united states.

My mom is dead faggot use a more original insult kid

So he popped a xanax with fentanyl in it and died? Or did he shoot something

If anything this death is a good thing for the feckless millennials it reaffirms everything this retard and others alike promote in their decadent music. Life is meaningless bullshit and the do drugs because i am sad and want to die attitude. This rapper was the physical manifestation, the face to this culture and his death only puts him on a pedestal. He was just cool before he died and now that he is dead it shows his commitment to his lyrics, it provides a thicker layer of inane meaning to his "music". HE IS THE MUSIC NOW. And this gets all the millennials who like this stuff really hard and so the circle jerk continues.

Life's going no where for you Ambitionless millennials that would rather have daddy government take care of you.

haha no mom user
I got a mom he's got a mom but oh look you don't have a mom. hahahaha.

>use a more original insult
>uses faggot to insult them
>mfw

you act as if you were the coroner or some shit. You have no idea what happened. Sit down shill

Apparently, I think he posted a pic on IG or Twitter too or something

i think you both are retards, but that shit is a different language, go to school you illiterate fuck.

rip peep tho, wasn't the most lyrical but damn it gave feels

another fag with the name lil, people are really fucking unoriginal, has to be a terrible hip-hop "artist"

I'm just stating what I think

>taking prescription drugs without a prescription
>making a "new genre" of music
>the "Cobain" of this generation

the feels of
>i am sad because i am bad
>I am rude my life was bad
>yuh
> i do drugs because i sad
>i am sad because i do drugs
>ay
>rap about self harm
>because i am too stupid to cope with emotions because i am a malformed person and that makes me sad so i do drugs
>yuh

How much of a pussy do you have to be for these inane lyrics to make you feel sad. In fact how much of a pussy do you have to be to get sad because you listened to a song regardless of what it was?

Also falling for an obvious troll post and criticising it's grammar. I mean who uses "your mom" except from children?

It was confirmed he took laced drugs.

Yep, his music was pretty good. Especially when you're smoking some weed, it's chill. I didn't care much about the whole 'sad' part, but I just vibed to it. Slow songs with catchy hooks.

>Opinions are subjective.
>Mine differs from yours so you're obviously wrong.

>kill yourself.

eggcellent argument

i didn't mean feels in sad way lol, his music fun to vibe to and chill, and some more hyper tracks like benz truck/kiss second verse etc. Meant in way that it's not music you listen for lyrics, but the vibe of the song.

Fuck anyone who is talking bad on Lil Peep. Rip to my man.

>Who would win?
America, because we no longer have to listen to his shitty "music"

People act as if dying is a bad thing. This life is unironically a game lol

You bring shame upon your family you must commit suduko.

Come on guys, this isn't a cringethread, move along.

Faggot ass cuck white boy needs more black dick in his mouth so he can stop pretending hes funny and edgy. Fucking cancerous twat try getting laid and stop being such a failure pathetic nigger loving neck beard.

It must be since you're here

"i know you are but what am i" 12 btw

Oh man..

I'm 11 actually.