How do you reconcile your hatred of rapefugees with your own degenerate deviant tendencies?

How do you reconcile your hatred of rapefugees with your own degenerate deviant tendencies?

the two are unrelated, i know i am a degenerate i can take action against that, but people coming in my country against my will or the will of most of the population i have no control over.

thus, i hate refugees.

nobody here actually hates refugees, it's satire

I'm not white so its ok

how is any deviance i have related to refugees?

t. JIDF

I only look at little girls, I don't touch them.

I'm not raping people in the street or against human rights or in favor of beheading infidels or hypocritically leeching off the white man's kindness

I keep thinking that as long as I have a successful career and my bank doesn't go bankrupt over this Libor stuff I'll be able to leave or buy guns and defend the homeland when shit starts to hit the fan.

its
just
satire

You can fuck right off

I mean how is it all right to hate these refugees for raping people when you have those same tendencies yourself.

because most people here can control themselves in real life.

I don't rape anyone.

Maybe because
>Thinking/fantasizing about rape
=/=
>Actually raping someone

It's not hard to understand.

I have no rape tendencies.

Hypothetically what if I did? Would I be no better than a filthy moslem?

Why is this so hard for you to understand? In your mind nobody cares. If you actually do it then you are a problem.

>what if I did?
Are you an idiot?

If you do it you're a criminal and must be prosecuted.

What is particularly about rapefugees is that
1. They are leeching off the kindness and naivety of the people that took them in
2. They are using muh raysist to get away with their bullshit
3. Last but not least, their religion and culture is a direct cause of the high incidence of rape. And yet both them and the useful idiots that take their side treat islam as the most peaceful fairy tale ever made.

>particularly about
*Particularly upsetting

Fuck off Shlomo, why wouldn't I hate people who are a threat to western civilization and its people?