What does pussy smell like?

What does pussy smell like?

vagina

Just smell your balls faggot

>What does pussy smell like?
Like honey and ice cream

/thread

well done boys. our job here is done. lets go home.

It smells a lot like pussy.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

go shower so you are clean, now go run 3 miles without any deodorant.... scrub your hand in your armpit and balls... smell your hand.... wah lah....pussy stench.

Tuna

Piss and freedom and warm apple pie jim

Niggers? What could he mean by this?

Like a bag of sand.

Pennies + tuna

>
like urine and vinegar.

>wah lah

brown skinned spotted

Like a salted milk and coins

Good but bad armpit smell

> wah la
> wah
> la
> WAH LA

FUCKING KEK! It is fucking spelled "voilà". I am not even French and I know this...

"wah la"

Like fish, and the texture of the flakes that come off when you suck the skin have a cheesy texture.

Smells like tuna and nickel coin + sweat. Not very pleasant.

>I've never been to

French fries and applesauce.

fat fuck confirmed

Depends on too many factors
Pre/post shower
Time of cycle
What she eats
...etc

Overall pussy smells dank. If you've been within a few feet of girl you've probably smelled her pussy. My gf says sometimes randomly in class she'll catch a whiff of her vag.

Skin and sweat. If it's clean.

Heaven

Like warm butterscotch

it smell like a ocean

My wife loves the smell of her pussy as do I but I can't talk her into any lesbo action.

I've ate quiet a few boxes in my time. Maybe over 30 but I never counted. They all smell different, but the same generally. After you eat it you can somehow smell it on your fingers and face later and it smells even stronger. Guess whatever bacteria lives in there breeds fast in open air. Sometimes they get a hint of piss to it. Could be a good thing depending on how much you're into her.

Salty coins.

>sweat
>clean
Pick one

Wow ur reading comprehension sucks

Hehe.

Cheetos extra cheddar
Eyes
Seminal fluids
Poop
Sour cabbage
Poop again
Sardines
boiled lentils
Stale farts

Ever taste one? Throw some salt in a watermelon... tastes exactly like it.

>Lick the back of your hand
>wait 30 seconds
>smell it
That's what pussy smells like

we were talking about pussy... not niggers

bags of sand.

>tfw waking up next to gf
>go fully under the covers
>all you can smell is pussy

Oh fuck, I better stay single.

basically this, but it varies quite a bit

depends on the girl, my ex never smelt of anything.. ever. my new gf is a lot older and used to not smell but now she does a little

No it really doesn't. What kind of women have you been sleeping with?

>and wah-la.

I fucking love that.

Depends on the women.. If shes clean, doesn't have a real distinct smell. If she's dirt, you will fucking know. If you get with a chick, makes sure to take a shower with her. Get her nice and clean and fool around with her.

ITT: Gays, virgins and people who have slept with filthy hobo women.

garlic with surströmming

Its best after a night of fucking. Then its like a pussy dutch oven in there.

Yeah dude, thats what i meant...forgot to add that part

Lick the back of your hand and smell it.

like salty coins and milk

I have bad news for you.
If it never smells and now it does, she cheated with some filthy monkey and got the derps or some shit. I talk from experience, sadly.

Disgusting like inverted dicks.
You should avoid it at all costs.

Depends on the pussy tbh.
Some girls have a strong, even musky smell.
While others smell kinda sweet and mild.

Totally depends on the woman.

They all smell different. Some women smell more or less than others. Environmental and dietary factors comw in to play. Some are great, some are fucking rank.

You really need to fuck someone op.

Best post

This covers it

This user is right
New partner alters bacteria in vagina and usually results in vaginosis. She's fucked someone else.

smellsgoodman

In my personal experience, if you are uncut like I am, you have smelled under your foreskin without washing, that’s what it mostly smells like, in my experienced it has been very similar, like musky and sometimes fishy (of course I’m talking smelling before showering). It also depends on her menstrual cycle, sometimes it does put me off and smells kinda bad and sometimes it’s full of pheromones, sweat and musk and gets me hard instantly. Either way, I love the scent of genitals in general.

Goddammit you bastards have got me craving some pussy. This happened to me earlier on the basmati rice thread.

If you think any pussy "smells good" you're either a virgin or a mentally fucking challenged spud who smells their own sweaty swamp ass for pleasure.

Faggot

Regardless of the "smell," there is also a highly intoxicating affect it has which overcomes me personally. But that's all lost on a a homo faggot she gay cum loving queer like you who obviously craves the smell of ass from a man

I said it didn't smell like spit on the back of your hand, which it doesn't. So if you think it does, you've either never been anywhere near a vagina, or you've got a brain tumour.

Depends on the girl. No pussy ever smells like, good, but girls with thick thighs tend to sweat a lot, and ergo, their pussies tend to stink more. Skinny girls have less of a scent. I wouldn't actually worry about it, though, if you're going down on a girl in the heat of the moment you probably won't care as much as you think you will.

>saw this in a thread below
pretty much sums it up

what kind of pussy have you been smelling?

So that's that awufull smell I always sensed when I was near girls in school...

No, that was because you were so nervous around them, you shat yourself.

Why don't you go ask a girl for a smell.

This

No op but i actually asked a girl if pussy smelled like salty coins and milk, she said i was about 70% right

not him, but I mean girls with thick thighs/asses tend to sweat more down there, ergo more stank. and i don't mean bbw type thick, either, as long as they don't have a thigh gap they'll probably be sweating a lot in between them

Like somebody tried to hide a little nugget of shit under an old piece of tuna.
- at least the nasty bitches in your league.

It very well does m8. Bacteria breeding ground in your mouth and in a vagina.

Like a heap of rancid salmon at the bottom of a dumpster on a hot summer day. At least that's how mine smells today.

Fucking lost

Also I have to say it depends on the amount of friction she's worked up prior to cracking that clam open. If you're at a club dancing all night, it's bound to smell a bit spicier than if she just stepped out of her shower.

Some of you guys are with some uber skanky bitches if they taste/ smell like your describing. My ladies take showers and take their sexual hygiene seriously. Their pussies aren't rancid 3 week old tuna smelling.

Piss a little bit into your own armpit, then smell it.
Like that.

like yeast rolls mixed with an algae infested swamp.. its overrated and its great to look at. thats about it. better to play and master vidya or money, or something else. trust me..

Like two bags of sand

depends on the girl and her hygiene. I dont fuck with any broad who smells or i gtfo

lol

He means,

>I'm twelve years old, and can get away with saying naughty things! hee hee hee

50%Starburst
50%Skittles

yeah kinda like ocean + sweat
a good sweat though

Depends on the natural body chemistry of the woman, her diet, hygiene, activity level, cycle timing, and clothing. It can range from
to damp skin (almost nothing).
Similarly, it can taste like vinegar, or egg white, or whatever caused that horrible smell described by Femanon.