Hey Sup Forums. What are all you real good alcoholics drinking this fine day? General drinking/drugs thread

Hey Sup Forums. What are all you real good alcoholics drinking this fine day? General drinking/drugs thread.

What else

Vodka because I'm broke and it's good enough

Nice. I got my bottle of J&B and some f'ing great weed. I'm gonna relax before I write the bar exam on Tuesday.

Here's to unnecessary irrational substance abuse.

Gonna drink bud light platinums after I get off work.

tonight i'm celebrating my medical results. no std's !! all clear.

i can't decide whether to go for some good cuban rum or whiskey.

It's not unnecessary nor irrational. I'm a high performing alcoholic working too much hours in a political back benching job. The only time I really relax is at night, drinking some good French booze while watching over a cold dark city from my high-rise apartment building window.

Coke is for people with no class.

silly goose you dont get stds from fucking your hand..

>751185963
Same but shit Rum is cheaper and better

Hennessy VSOP

Whiskey if you have the dough

Some good old Stolichnaya and a fat joint

no, but you do have a chance to get STDs from letting older men abuse your asshole.

does it hurt? do you get to cum as well?

Some good old Stolichnaya and a fat joint

Cheers for no STDs user

gonna smoke a blunt soon. it seems regular bowls don't affect me as well as blunts do

Captain Morgan Private Stock

I absolutely love the stuff.

thanks bro. that actually sounds awesome.

Alcohol is the best drug. It's so forgiving, for a while.

Best part of all, it kills memories

And anxiety. But if you're like me, you'll self-medicate a bridge too far and wind up dropping acid in a drunken stupor before noon and going outside and passing out on a stranger's Porsche and being arrested.

Did I mention I have a PhD and a JD?

Beer for now, Whisky maybe later

Actually ended up doing San Pedro in an abandoned hospital with some friends and then trying to murder a taxi driver.

PhD in what?

Philosophy; hence the law degree. Though in fairness I'm really happy in retrospect that I did both. It's like I'm a thinking, researching, arguing machine now. I just need a goddamn job so I can maybe dodge bankruptcy.

How much time unemployed?

Fleischmann's with waterback
because i am an actual alcoholic

About 18 months now. I've been mentally sound for about 6 or 7. I'm behind because when I broke up with my Toronto girlfriend I had to move home with my parents in rural Nova Scotia, which makes it much more difficult to network and get jobs. And I failed the bar exam already once in the spring, so I've been flailing around like an asshole trying to get my life back on track.

Last exam is on Tuesday. Captain Ahab has to get his whale.

I'm 26 and I feel the alcohlism taking control, I've been drinking a lot lately, 2 bottles of pic related in 3 days

I'm a loser with no purpose, no friends, no material things other than my car, clothes, and phone. My only source of income is being a maintenance faggot at Mickey d's.

I smoke weed from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed, so I know I have an addictive personality. Was able to quit smoking cigarettes with the assist from a small vape with high nicotine (no cloud fags allowed)

I have been REALLY in love with honey based whiskeys the last 6 months or so. I can't tell if I'm just going through a phase, ( i craved Arby's Roast Beef and Cheddar and had it at least 4 days a week for almost a year before I burned myself out) or if Im starting to develop alcoholic tendencies. I honestly prefer to drink alone but my wife and I both smoke and drink together.

I drink about 3-4 days of the week, and almost never on back to back days. I don't even feel bad about weed addiction anymore because I have come to terms about my mental condition.

My problem is that I am happily married to a hot 21 year old blonde with a fat ass, who hates everyone except me (im 23), we are model citizens and important in our communities, we both have good jobs and a house. I feel like I should take it easy on the hooch and the smoke, but honestly, living in the midwest is so fucking boring. Should I quit just to prove to myself that I can? Or should I just thank god that I have hot pussy who loves to get fucked up with me and only me?

Ouzo

>My problem is that I am happily married to a hot 21 year old blonde with a fat ass, who hates everyone except me (im 23), we are model citizens and important in our communities, we both have good jobs and a house. I feel like I should take it easy on the hooch and the smoke, but honestly, living in the midwest is so fucking boring. Should I quit just to prove to myself that I can? Or should I just thank god that I have hot pussy who loves to get fucked up with me and only me?

It's hard to say. I lost my gf, but she was hugely fat and unattractive and I don't think I was really in love with her anyway and that played a part in my drinking since I knew it would probably get out of hand and alienate her. I dunno if I'm better off for it though. I think my best advice is to just try to set definite parameters on your drinking so you don't end up sliding. I've been able to do that the last several months. I know what I can do and what I can't do, and I mostly function at a high level.