Redpill me on TayTay

Redpill me on TayTay

how do I get her to be my gf

I want to slip a redpill in her drink while she's not looking if you know what I mean

Also wondering this.

Reply to this post with what you'd do if you ran into Taylor during a night out. If you get trips you'll actually get to meet her!

Just look at her

>h-hey...
>b-back that a-ass up..

Ask her why she's so extra stunning in this photoset.

>redpill me on TayTay
can you explain more clearly what you mean by that?

she looks like ariel pink in this pic

who wore it best?

wow

she looks frigid as fuck

this looks like a completely different person. is that even her?

i dont get why some people like this photoset of her.

its the dykiest possible look.

Photoshop

>Daughter of rich New York banker
>Learns guitar and singing at early age
>Daddy buys large share of country record label
>Same label puts out Taylor's first album

That's all there is to know about her past.

Natural style makeup != dykey

her eyebrows are microbladed which makes her look amazing

Really? They just look very well cultivated to me. They look real.

she literally looks perfect like this
holy fuck

microblading looks very real. the natural shape of her eyebrows is definitely very different

Does microblading also give that skin shade around the brows? Or is that makeup/photoshop?

no, that's most likely makeup.

Worship her

so did (((((They))))) finally get to her and she's now turning into a degenerate

I wouldn't want to bother her or draw attention to her in what must be one of the few moments she gets out of the spotlight.

Also I don't want her bodyguards to rearrange my face.

80s hair + copious amounts of styling cream.

I would keep on walking.

No homo but I'd totally go gay for a man that handsome.

Eyebrows

Is this really Taylor Swift? How old was she here? If so, no clue why she doesn't try to use this look more often. Hottest I've ever seen her.

Taylor Swift - she makes me want to drink beer, she makes me want to drive fast and go bowling, she makes me want to shop at Sears, she makes me want to kick vegetarians. When I hear her sing, I know she's singing to me, she wants to get nasty with me. When I see her face, when I see her eyes, when I see her lips talking to me telling me to come on, I get to feeling mean. I get to feeling like I wanna do a whole lot of pushups or go to a hardware store. Then I have to cool down, I gotta cool down. It's either gonna be: a cold shower, or an Ed Sheeran album.

I don't get it. She looks really masculine in this pic to me. That said, I'm not the target demo here

Gay guy? LONDON inhabiter? Pedophile? Grannyfucker?

*blocks your locker*
>What did you just say about my bff Taylor?

who is this, karlie kloss?

Yes.

Kanye did nothing wrong