Is it doable?

Is it doable?

No.

No

Enjoy literally getting beheaded. Jihadis hate Canadians almost as much as they hate yanks

such a classic american post

Worst way to kill yourself tb.h

you won't be let through to israel from lebanon under any realistic circumstances

americans don't call themselves yanks.

You gonna have an hard time.
Saudi has poor INF away from coastal regions, and Brits AI amasses troops in suez in 1941, drawing them from British Raj.
Turkey goes down easy IF you don't get swamped in instant up (get some troops with ENG brigade OR marines, for they have river crossing bonus), forget paratroopers, you must keep air superiority in the mediterranean else UK will sneak into your precious Sardegna.
Beside that... Yeah it gonna cost you a lot of attrition. Why don't you just "island hop" from Eritrea to Socotra, and Socotra Yemen?

t HoI pro

>in instant up
In the strait

....what

A couple of points of critique from a seasoned traveller:

>even though the Syrian coast is safer than every other part of the country (because the Russians need it), I still wouldn't risk going there. Don't even know if you can enter.
>Northern part of Lebanon is not safe, there have been clashes between Sunnis and Alawites there
>Entering Israel will be difficult after having entered Syria and Lebanon
>Saudi Arabia won't allow you to enter if you're not coming for either tourist reasons, or know somebody in Saudi Arabia who has invited you I believe
>Saudi Arabia doesn't allow you to enter if you have an Israeli stamp on your passport

It can not be done.

Stop trying to be an edgy kid. Fly to Istanbul or Antalya, and to Dubai from there. Then you can take a roadtrip to Muscat.

What if you had dual citizenship and two passports?

It would help when crossing the Jordanian-Saudi border for example (just show the passport without the Israeli stamp), but you still have to find a way to cross Syria (which is in civil war), cross Lebanon (of which the north is not safe), and you'll have to convince the Israelis to allow in a guy who just drove through Syria and Lebanon. Still will be neigh on impossible.

If you can pass the road between Adana and Beyrut without anything unusual I will offer you my boipucci

Well yeah, but with two passports the israelis wouldn't have to know you passed through Syria, only Lebanon. But that's a high enough hurdle, though, getting into Israel from Lebanon.

It's the Israelis, they know everything about you. They probably tracked you since you crossed the Turkish-Syrian border.

I'm only half-joking.

Israelis don't stamp passports

They do but you can ask them not to stamp your passport and usually they'll oblige.

i'm pretty sure you can't enter syria from turkey.

He isn't really wrong. Caveat emptor, a lot of tourists think themselves invincible until they realise the rest of the world isn't like Canada

>what's Dixie?

Nope.

wtf no dont u follow the news