"Good"

"Good"

>What did he mean by this?

based shitskin

Good

Im 100% sandnigger and i support trump.

I've started to realize that the majority of democrats actually believe Trump plans to deport all immigrants regardless of legal status

DDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN

You think?

it has been obvious for one year they don't actually listen to anything he says

But are his family illegal or is he an 13 year old edgelord?

I'm part sand nigger, part Jew, and part North African.

I support trump and if I had lived in Germany in the 40s, I would've self-deported if the Fuhrer commanded it.

>half Lebanese
>mfw I tell liberals I support Donald Trump

I mean I knew like SJWs believed it, or at least propagated the myth, but it's really most people who plan to vote democrat. Maybe it's a mental block because they know it's difficult to defend actual illegal immigration.

That is exactly what the think,
None of them actually watch footage of what Trump said. They read on some retarded website that makes racially charged assertions in order to get more ad revenue.
The average voter is a fucking moron. And the worst thing to ever happen to the US was giving commoners voting franchise.

>Good.

Goddamn fucking BTFO.

Fucking based
Honorary white

Either the former, or he just didn't feel like arguing with a retarded leftist.

I'm the only non white (My father is white my mom is mixed) on my classroom in college and I'm the only Trump supporter there too. (We discuss american politics in the policial science class)

>good

Why did does that sound so....good?

Kek, you fucking hues are pathetic. Everyone else but us is pathetic. Keep talking about America, inferior nations.

>None of them actually watch footage of what Trump said.

yeah they've never actually seen a whole trump rally, they have no fucking clue about what trump actually believes or intends to do

'Murrica

Ok
But with that attitude you won't be relevant for much longer desu

My brother was born here and thinks he's gonna get deported because he's half Mexican

American arrogance and superiority made this fucking country. We're the best, we own this continent, we own your shit. Now go crying back into your fucking jungle favela and play some goddamn Mabinogi, you worthless waste of a banana.

Į håvě ķêķəđ īʼnťõ ä hîğhēř płãñė ôf ęxăʼnçè

kek. dude's hardcore.

Nah, it's just desperation. They know what they're doing. It's just that that the truth has no value to them if it goes against their ideology.

That's why a discussion with those kinds of people is meaningless.

>atheist
ignored dropped send him back

>Good.

Why are the lebanese so based? I had a lebanese chick as a lab partner in high school and she would always bring me some delicious coffee and help me with my homework.

I'm full blown Egyptian and half my family is dirty Muslims, luckily, my father is a Christian and so am I.

God bless Donald Trump! Let's MAGA!

which north african country?

Stay safe, Libyafriend.

You are rare
Lebaneses are bro tier, the actual brazilian president is lebanese
Yay, whatever makes you feel better

Which kind of Christianity?

Not only will he deport them, goy, but he'll deport EVERYONE until he has the whole entire United States to himself, and then he's going to deport your money into his wallet

thx bro you too

MAGA. From Southern Brazil.

>Sandnigger from deep in the middle east
>Sporting full-on Bin Laden beard
>Buy MAGA hat and wear around campus
>"TAKE OFF THAT HAT YOU FUCKING RACIST!!!!!"""
>"I'm Muslim..."
>"Uhh... I m-mean... ummm... can you please stop w-wearing that h-hat?"
>Everyone else just stares

Yes, this did happen, and it was amazing to see the sudden backpedaling. I think a few more Trump voters were born in that crowd.

Not even muslim, but they can't tell. They are the real racists who are too stuck up the ass in identity politics to know. No, I won't post pics.

>full-on Bin Laden beard
I'm fuckin laffin. Stay based, Arab bro.

That beard was the second only thing I liked about Bin Laden.

What was the first?

>YOU'LL BE DEPORTED FOR HAVING BROWN SKIN!!!!

"I'm a fucking US citizen"

>YEAH U'LL BE DEPORTED WTF??!?!?!? DONT U KNOW ?!?!?!??!?!

LOOOOL