Spice Thread - who smoked spice at one point in their lives? And what were your long-term effects?

Spice Thread - who smoked spice at one point in their lives? And what were your long-term effects?

I'm asking because I smoked some a few times 8 years ago and I'm wondering if my current anxiety/autism was caused by it

It didn’t even exist 8 years ago

I would get shakes and heart palpitations for years after smoking spice. I have to take muscle relaxers and magnesium to get to sleep.

no meme. spice ruined my life for 3 years

It did and after long term abuse of spice I developed a heart arythmia

No it didn’t

“The synthetic drug known as ‘spice’ was created and first patented in 2013 by the Belgian chemist Bart Lanzer”

I smoked it daily for 2 years like 7 years ago. Ended up going to rehab. Shit was making me nauseous and anxious when I didn't smoke it. Started pawning off shit and was a horrible husband. Did so much rehab and halfway house and a million counseling sessions and drug tests, that when I inevitably relapsed a few months later the chemicals used had changed so much that I straight up blasted blasted puke when I smoked it. Never smoked it again. Shit may have caused me to have high BP, but I think that was always their and it just got noticed in in-patient treatment. Prescribed clonidine to lower bp. It also reduces anxiety. I honestly think that shit has no long term side effects, or at least it didn't for me. I was a psychonaut long before I found spice and long after. Also I have like the worlds most resilient brain.

i smoked spice before wayyy beore 2013 lol.

it probably first surfaced around 2006

Dude in 2010 and 2011 I was getting straight JWH-018 and JWH-121 off the internet 99.9% and sprinkling it on top of k2 and other blends. The brand "spice" may not have been patented yet, but it sure as fuck existed.

I smoked spice regularly from late 2009 until 2011. I also fucked around with various research chemicals that I bought online: mephedrone, 2c-e. I believe I got lucky with the selection available to me at the time. Although I had some very bad trips on spice and on 2ce, the effects were short lived and I didn't die, even if I felt like I would. The aforementioned varieties were banned shortly after I used them, so what passes for "spice" etc these days has more undesireable side effects than positive effects. I would say that if you started using after the best synthetic cannibinoids were banned then you should get your symptoms checked out. Get heart and brain scans.

i literally bought and smoked it 8 years ago. maybe your quote's term "spice" is different than mine. i mean any synthetic marijuana sold as incense or potpourri or something

I have really bad heart palpitations too, not sure if it's from that. I get really red, hot, and sweaty in social situations or when i give presentations, also not sure if that's from spice or just me

class action lawsuit sometime?

2c-e not really an rc anymore i dont think

i still use 2c-e, i find it better than lsd, shrooms, etc.

maybe being a psychnaut helped. spice was one of the first drugs i've ever done (at age 14) so i think maybe it damaged my developing brain or something

All 3 years i was in the military i was addicted to it.
Theyre retarded about making places off limits. They give you a list of exact locations, addresses and all, and its obvious which ones had it. This was also 2009-2011. Then the good stuff (jwh-018) was killed and i got the newer compounds that were garbage

I've used LSD and 2c-b, and used to grow shrooms. How does 2c-e compare in your opinion?

I Used to smoke spice daily, (23-26) pretty constantly. Used to have anxiety and all that but I've grown since then. 29 now. The spice gave me racing thoughts and all sorts of neurological problems at the time, but none of that persists to this day.

My case my be anecdotal though.

Should have smoked real drugs you fucking faggot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Smoked it two or three times in early 00s. Wasn't a big deal.

I was doing it as early as AIT, in intell school no less (which means i had a top secret clearance). Shit was easy as fuck to get away with.
Wegotcha can suck a duck tho

Dickhead. I was smoking it in the UK back in 2008/9.

the "incense" probably says to not breathe in the smoke on the package

I smoked Black Mamba a few times back in 2013 as a mate of ours had some left over from a university field trip. It was shit in comparison to real weed, took 2-5 minutes to kick in, and then had you instantly super stoned (as in almost paralyzingly so). Then you sobered up after 30 minutes so had to smoke more if you wanted a proper sesh going. Plus the fact it smelt like burnt plastic meant it wasn't a terribly pleasant drug all round to smoke.

tried spice gold in about 2010 UK - not sure which JWH it was but it was ok

never know what youre getting though so its a proper lottery with your health

Implying research chemicals aren't drugs is a surefire way to prove you're an effete teenager.

If you buy "spice" or any named brand of fucking oregano sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids in a store you're a fucking idiot. If you own a scale, buy the powder and smoke it in a crack pipe there's really nothing wrong with this drug. It'll never be a replacement for weed, but it's fun in its own right and very versatile.

true but they specifically sold to smoke shops, so knowledge that their product was being used as a drug could be easily inferred. however, i found out that most spice was produced by companies in asia, so you can sue them here but it's 99% likely they'll never voluntarily show up in the jurisdiction

2c-e has the most intense visuals of all psychedelics ive ever tried. The visuals are kinda freaky in nature, beautifully sick.

While leaving your mind relatively clear, there is mindfuck but it will keep you confident.

Happy shaken. The original
I would get so fucked up on that shit. Have anxiety like a mother fucker now. Not sure if related or not. I also used to eat the fuck outta xans though too. Sooo idk

Smoked it hard for 5 years. Now have an arythmia, severe anxiety, a friend in prison, and a lot of bullshit to deal with. This drug is worse than meth anymore.

Happy shamen*

did it for months, idk about long term effects or more like idk which are from spice, dont smoke that shit. really. shit.

Dropped a bucket of this shit about 3 years ago. Thought I was going to have a heart attack, spent the next hour in the shower too paranoid to get out incase partner came home and busted me all fucked up. Finally got the courage to get out and went to bed, shit was fucked, haven't touched it since.

You don't waste the drugs dumbass. You give them to that nigga on Korriban for like 5000 credits.

That's cool, I'd like to give it a go, but the guy we picked 2c-b and i off has dropped off the map, so won't be likely that I'll be able to pick it up easily anytime soon.

Have you ever tried mescaline? I've only had a threshold does, but I'm growing a bunch of peyote and a couple of Bolivian Torches atm, so I'm always on the look out for decent descriptions of the effects

2/3 years ago I smoked spice when I was 16. I smoked a small spliff of it pretty fast and I didn't feel it for about 20 seconds. I smoke, walk inside to get a drink and then bang freaking out for 10 minutes. Felt hot as fuck when (felt like half hour)
I'm good though. Since then I'm just slightly more weary on how much weed I smoke but il never smoke spice again, shit will fuck you up

There's not a dealer in the world who sells 2C-E

It's legal, go fucking but it off the internet it you idiot

Felt hot when it was hoodie weather*

Blaming your autism on spice hahaha you're a new level of faggot, OP.

5 or so years ago I smoked about 12 grams over a weekend, never had the wild side effects I hear about. The experience was similar to weed, just less high.

Bamp

tried most things except ayahuasca & mescaline. would like to try them sometime, i hear mescaline trips are something special as soon as you get past the nausea lol. wish you beautiful cacti & safe tripping.

I live in the UK, so have to contend with the idiocy that is the Psychoactives Bill when considering purchasing drugs through the mail

it gave me clinical autism and the need to act like a black nigger

2ce is not legal. If it is so readily available online, where are the companies based and to where do they ship?

Did it once with a friend in or shortly after highscool 6-7 years ago.

Felt/saw nothing except gravity felt more intense.

Friend went outside and thought a snow pile was a mountain and "conquered" it by jumping it.

Never bothered with it or any other drug besides alcohol since. Shits dumb af.

For the longest time I was legit retarded. Barely knew my ABCs, couldn't do basic algebra, then once I started regaining everything back I had a hard learning curve on EVERYTHING for about a year. Now I have heart problems. Shit is no meme, had a seizure on that shit. Oh btw just turned 18 this is my first legal post on Sup Forums

It was called "bonzai" here in Turkey, smoked around 2014. The first high was amazing, very happy and intense high. Second time it gave me the worst heat race and head spin I experienced in my life. Didn't get it from that dealer again.

OP is looking for a vendor low key.
Smoke is smoke is smoke. Combustion of plant matter regardless of chemical additives will hurt your body. Most symptoms and lasting side effects are hallucinations or hallucination induced.
t. Black Lotus
Hardcore shit. Strongest shit. The whole bag is a hot spot. If only it was still available....
Black Lotus...
The only trace of its existence online is an archive capture of the front page.
It's worth it's weight in gold. Value may be relative. Pure gold.

I used to smoke this stuff out of highschool, the happy shaman herbs was my favorite. I had many occasions where something bad would happen, I stopped because of this. I developed a stutter for a few months luckily it went away.

Same

I bought an eighth of it when it first came out. Smoked it all and never bought anymore. I have no long term side effects that I’m aware of. That stuff sucks. I don’t know why people like it.

It did.

There can be correlation.

Get some HU-210 a lil bit of benzos, drink coffee have some acid and spend week on pattern confirmating game that will set your neurons straight thinking.

different brands have different strengths. some are a one-hit-wonder, and some i have to do a joint of just to feel a little

worst fucking drug on the planet

i'd rather smoke andy sixx's logs of shit than this garbage

happy birthday faggot

I'm not, I live in California and can go to any elementary school to buy real weed.

Ban evasion.
Gogogo MODS.

Yeah they all had different herbal blends, and strengths, and most likely active ingredients sprayed on them. I tried so many different ones I knew the best brands and the best places to buy them otc. It is literally the dumbest drug ever and I only used it to avoid drug tests. Then physical addiction set in and I was fucked. Decided never to touch that bullshit again. I was using so much that I was mostly just half sleeping while watching netflix. The first time I used the pure power jwh-018 I was insanely tripping and constantly vomiting. I have never vomit tripped and see shit that just plain isnt there before. It was horrifying and sort of amazing at the same time. After that I was just basically smoking, watching tv, sleeping, walking the dog and smoking, buying more of the shit, or waiting in line to pawn shit so I could buy more. I was a wreck and it was miserable. Couldn't recommend you stay away from it more. The kinds I did, didn't change my intelligence, memory, or anxiety long term. After I stopped using it, everything returned to normal. I used different, and superior drugs before, during, and after the spice time of my life. Some weren't worth pursing after trying, some were awesome and are gone now, and some are still awesome. But, of all my psychonaut mentality of wanting to try mind altering substances, I regret spice the most by far.

smoked purple haze a while back and since then i've had really bad derealization episodes

I used to smoke JWH-018 pure, turns out it was far cheaper than buying the incense blends (could make it for under £2 a gram).

Pure JWH-018 was the best thing I've ever smoked... no weed can come close, not even heroin.

The only problem is you can build a tolerance up to it really quickly and it did something to my insides after heavy use where it felt like they were being burned by acid. Not fun lol.

Had plenty of AM2201 too, but the high didn't last as long and you had to keep smoking.

I was addicted to the stuff for about 6 years, have tried most of the synthetic cannabinoids. I have to say though the 5F-AKB-48 one was fucking nasty... made me really irritable.

After I finally quit I couldn't smoke weed for months... I still can't really enjoy it because when it runs out I get the shitty withdrawal feeling from synthetic (although not nearly as strong).

I actually preferred the synthetic to real weed because the high was a lot more intense, and you could smoke a joint without faggots pestering you to give them a toke.

Was brilliant for those chav cunts who bug you for spare cigarettes too haha. "Can have a rollie if you want mate?" Then 30 seconds later they're lying on the pavement freaking out hahaha. Good times, I miss them. Don't miss the addiction though.

Would be interesting to know if it's still possible to order it online to the UK though. I know you could still get JWH018 long after it was banned.

I smoked a lot of different spices but this shit was a brain destroyer

just picked up my 11 weeks blood bubba and my og kush from canada post. got it from jjmeds

I used to sell very strong ass spice, would buy lbs of it and bag it up. I would averagely smoke upward of an oz a day, am fine after stopping. That was a few yrs ago though. Roughly 3-4.

smoked spice for some time several years ago
side effects that i noticed:
>congestion
>srz flatulence
>enhanced hearing abilities
>nausea
>confusion
>rapid pulse

anxiety can be caused by sveral side effects aswell

I was and am currently a daily pot smoker and I smoked K2 once years back and am still dealing with the mental trauma i got from the bad trip it sent me on. That shit is just herbs sprayed with chemicals. Its fucking awful. I had a buddy die from holes in heart from smoking k2/spice all the damn time.

Any good website to buy online? Tried this shit when i was in NZ, would love to try it again

LOL you cant have trauma from smoking k2 once unless you did something like accidentally killing someone. The daily pot is giving you paradoxical effects after so much use and your getting paranoia. Christ the stupid lies people tell themselves.

>B b b but muh weed! I i it's a plant... it c c can't be b b bad for you!

Fucking potheads haha.

I don't hate pot or anything, but yeah thats some dumbass pothead logic. This coming from a former pothead who is a smartass, but could still recognize when he was lying to himself about its importance in my life and inability to cause any possible negative effects.

Same, I love a smoke... but it fucks with my head too much now so I can't do it every day.

I love being high, I just find potheads annoying... not all of them, but the ones who smoke every single day and are convinced it's a wonder drug which can cure anything and feel the need to tell you about it constantly while you're trying to chill.

Or the ones who are unemployed and sit around all day playing video games and shit totally convinced that weed isn't fucking their lives up.

What the fuck is it with potheads these days and living like fucking junkies anyway? Is it something to do with weed getting stronger or what?

Not sure.

Smoked the shit out of it for a long time during a stint in court ordered drug and alcohol treatment. No ill effects. Roughly 10 years ago. Also have used it while abstaining from thc in order to land jobs, etc. I never had any of the crazy shit I always hear about happen.

I've since resumed my massive weed habit of 20+ years, and as a born and raised Washington state resident, that's the way it should be.

I tried it a few times too although with less severe results.

Didn't get me high but I was definitely impaired.

There's a reason they put those directions on packages. So nobody can sue.

And don't even get me started on the fucking twats who wear stuff covered in cannabis leaves... might as well have a neon sign above their head that says "SEARCH ME AND MY FRIENDS, OFFICER!"

It's pathetic as fuck... it's like babby just had his first joint now he's one of the cool kids.

Fuck potheads man. I'm glad I quit and don't have to associate with them anymore.

More trippy than weed, occasionally very nice, usually anxious and depressing

Strengthens the super ego more than it brings stuff up from the id

You didn't smoke enough if it didn't get you high. Or the stuff you were smoking was weak.

Trust me, a proper dose would blow ANYONE away... I don't care if you think you can handle your smoke or have been smoking since you were 5 years old or whatever. That shit is powerful!

If OP could manage straight thinking, he wouldn't be OP.

i vaped some shit called kronic juice....and man that shit was hardcore.

I find that those people are like their own subculture....

Where I am, in Wa state, nobody acts like that unless they're still adolescents. Personally, I'm a daily smoker. Have a pretty damn good job, raising a family, etc. Been smoking weed for 20+ years, but if you didn't know that already there's nothing about the way I dress or act that would even hint at it. Even though 100% of the time you see me I will be stoned, you won't know it unless you witnessed me doing it.

Basically what I'm saying is that your location plus the type of people you associate with is likely going to dictate how your opinion of stoners is formed. For the record, the people that act like the way that was described would annoy the living shit out of me too, but I don't hang out with kids so it's not an issue.

Never fucked around with k2 nor do I know anyone who has. I went to a convenient store in my town and in the spot where they sell the pipes and ashtrays I spotted a few baggies of it. I then took a pic as proof and the lady in the store immediately forced me to leave. I think I still have the pic laying around.

Pic of the k2. Pretty sure it's illegal here (Canada fag here) so the fact that is criminalized and there leaving out like its nothing is kinda surprising

Could have been a change in the synthetic chem formula. Hence the very varied variety of synthetic chems. Would think by now a blanket ban on all synthetic chems would be in effect, but I'm not familiar with canada drug law.

ITT: retarded crackheads that can't afford real weed

Yeah it doesn't seem to be a problem with older stoners. Most of the dudes I enjoyed smoking with were over 40 for that very reason.

Depends on where you are, I guess. Actual weed is cheaper than this other shit in my area, not to mention more legal lol

Weed is already decriminalized here and a lot of people smoke it regularly. So no one really messes around with k2. I could see why people would try it in the us due to it being heavily criminalized in some places.

mixed it in with weed. Makes my stash last longer

Why would a crack Head smoke weed? Wouldn't they of moved on from weed a while back and be doing crack now (hence their name)

I live in the UK and you get pretty fucked up for being caught with weed, only niggers get caught with it, been smoking for a while (mostly in public) and have never been caught once.

I did spice once, but I didn't know it was actually spice since one of my mates said they'd roll me a "mystery joint", stupidly, I smoked half of it. After that, he told me what was in it.

Worst experience of my life, room spinning, tunnel vision, nausea.

Let me tell you about spice.

I tried it back in 2013 when it was still easy to get where I lived at the time. The only real, long term effect it had on me was that it ruined that movie "the lion king" for me.

>be me watching lion king
>this isnt how cats resolve problems
>the end

I used to love that movie, after that night ive been disgusted with it for no real reason. Fuck spice.

I tried it in the US (Washington) in order to pass UAs even though weed isn't illegal here anymore. How backwards is that shit, kek?

I'm saying that crackheads in my country, smoke that when they can't afford their fix

how could holes in the heart occur?

No you didn't. He may have died, he may even have had holes in his heart. It was the smoke. If you take lettuce, dry it and roll it and smoke it, you'll end up with similar problems if you were smoking spice/weed

It's the smoke. Particulate contamination in the blood. Smoke any green leafy vegetables/tobacco and your heart will suffer. He was probably young as shit when he started smoking, unhealthy (99.9%of smokers) and spice pushed him over the edge. He may have died WHILE smoking spice, but it wasn't just the spice.

This. A thousand times this.
Absolutely true. Not joking.
It can do a lot of things to you. Powerful things.

Yeeeees
It re branded to hedgehog 4-5 years ago