Be me

>be me
>be sitting quietly in English class because our teacher doesn't like chat
>waiting for her to review my opening sentence
>school autist appears walking toward me
>kid actually is kind of smart but he looks like idubbbz when he shaved his head
>wtf
>try not to notice him
>look over and see friends are all looking at him
>friends have been tired of dubbbz' random bullshit
>kid is holding an ms word wanted poster for some actor who plays a bully for Disney
>look at him
>he's swaying his hips before he sits down, legs crossed like girls in dresses do because he thinks that's what bisexual people do
>sits beside me
>one friend is obviously losing his shit
>Dubbbz tries to talk to a different friend who ignores him
>his entire table of friends are telling him to stop talking to my friend but he presses on
>getting harder to ignore
>kid leans in towards my friend and waves like a fucking princess
>talks in a very girlish (or what he thinks is girlish) tone
>"by the way, I'm bi"
>friend yells at him only to have Dubbbz emit a noise I can only describe as a high pitched squeak
>kid starts telling him he's just like the Disney channel actor
>I have to literally bite my tongue to keep from getting involved
>Teacher is purposefully ignoring
>Teacher calls me in as Dubbbz continues to say random bullshit
>Teacher sighs
>"Been a long day"
>Have to talk to her through loudish mumbles from Dubbbz until teacher tells him to go back to his seat
>This class is gonna suck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9-xeXR6gDRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More stories?

Im gay.

OP here. Have a couple more stories from Dubbbz. This happened at lunch.

>Sitting outside under an overhang our school has when the cafeteria is full
>With a different but still likeminded group of people
>Eating my food and talking occasionally
>I hear it.
>It's a horrible mangling of beat and tune with a super faggish tone to it
>Turn to look at the source
>It's Dubbbz. Goddammit.
>Dubbbz actually thinks me and another kid are his friends because we don't want to beat the shit out of him
>He's chanting something
>"Kamil McFadden is a bully!"
>What the actual fuck.
>No one at our school named that
>He's carrying that wanted poster again
>It's the actors name that he's yelling
>Holy fucking shit
>Quickly look away and sit as still as possible so he doesn't come over
>Friends again are cracking up
>Dubbbz sits next to me
>Stench of autism and BO fill the air
>Goddammit
>Try not to say anything to him as he begins to go off at one of my friends for saying the word fuck
>He yells at him autistically about how it's against code of conduct
>Says he's just as bad as Kamil McFadden
>Friend throws single grape from his school lunch at his nose
>Dubbbz loses his shit
>Didn't know autists actually screeched before now
>Administrator comes with our school cop and has Dubbbz get up and leave
>Dubbbz mumbles random bullshit once more before getting up and yelling about LGBT rights until the bell rings
>Fuck this school.

Bump, want moar

samefag, it's shit, fake and gay. Read a book, maybe you will learn how to tell a better story.

Check, its not samefag. I think its funny, don't like it get out.

no samefag

Well you can lead a horse to water but you can't make the faggot drink.

This'll be the final one until I can get a better story from him. I still go to school with Dubbbz but he's started to calm down and his fits aren't anything to talk about. Our school has surprisingly a lot of weird autistic kids, one holds the door to the foreign languages building/tard cage and just hugs every girl who passes by and doesn't even acknowledge the guys. This one happened in my Government class, which I have Dubbbz in too, but my friends aren't really there.

>It's a Tuesday, thinking about getting my uniform from the cleaners because I'm a JROTC faggot
>Walk into government
>Forgot it's our foreign exchange students last day
>Teacher is super cool and decides to have a bit of a party (The guys like 67 and doesn't really care if he gets fired)
>Students have to sneak food in
>Scottish kids are surprised
>Teacher (country-raised, right leaning Christian dude) tells the girls to get up first.
>Dubbbz stands up
>Teacher repeats himself and yells at Dubbbz to sit down
>After another one of his weird squeaking things he sits back down, mumbling shit but now it's kind of threatening, or at least the parts I can understand.
>Teacher tells guys to go
>My fatass gets up there quick
>Dubbbz is right behind me and mumbling again

Had to cut it in half for length

>Decide to listen
>He's mumbling about how the teacher is racist and sexist
>Hold my tongue because I actually respect this teacher
>Starts talking about how he loves Kamil McFadden
>Wtf
>Starts talking about how he actually likes a girl named Hilda (fake name obviously)
>Hilda has paralysis and is in a wheelchair and can't even really avoid Dubbbz because of it.
>Feel bad
>He says he's going to propose to her at graduation
>Says she'll have no choice but to say yes
>Actually kind of creeped out, grab my food and sit my fatass back down.
>Hear him talking to this kid named Lake (did some program with the Army over the summer to do basic, finishing high school until he can go for job training)
>Teacher talking about the presidential line of succession
>Actually mumbles he would like to see Trump have a heart attack or something
>Lake is barely even listening so he obviously doesn't respond
>Image of Dubbbz as Lee Harvey Oswald

Come on, more?

Teacher is reading your opening sentence? You aren't 18 B& and GTFO

College prep class. She wanted to review the opening sentence to a 5,000 word essay.

say hi to walker to me when he gets out fo the retard room

That is some serious bullshit unless you were held back like 5 times.

There was this one kid named Aldren in my French 1 class during Sophomore year. Idk what he had but I heard his mother got a teacher fired a couple years back so no one really messed with him. We had to bring in shit for French Week (nothing huge, but it was a week without work so no one argued) to make an Eiffel Tower with. To give you some perspective, I think the whole "Climb to his number of chromosomes and jump to his I" joke works wonders.

>Sitting down at my table with a bunch of food skewers and a hot glue gun
>Wondering how the fuck I thought I could do this in 50 minutes
>Bell rings, friend comes in with the same shit.
>Both agree we're fucked.
>Teacher obviously done with our shit
>Fat, greasy haired blob shifts through the door with a unbuttoned polo and a bowtie.
>That's Alden
>He's holding an Eiffel Tower made of fucking Lego's
>I actually feel my stomach crease as he holds it out to the teacher proudly.
>Kid talks like a fucking Muppet
>Says something about how he couldn't think of anything else but Lego's
>About to laugh and then I remember I was the faggot with sticks and glue
>Teacher yells at him for being late and gives him a zero for building it beforehand
>Hear crying from the back corner for the rest of the class
>His group isn't even looking his way
>Me and my friend fumble and stall until the bell rings
>Alden stomps out of class as he huffs and puffs, presumably because this is the most exercise he gets all week
>His footsteps are like a fucking elephant having a seizure.

Did you not take college prep English senior year? It's mandatory here.

I took a college English class my senior year of HS. Topic sentences were never covered after middle school unless you were incompetent at writing to the point of having a learning disability and were in danger of failing an English class.

This teacher treats everyone in her class like retards. She actually said (indirectly) we are all in some way retarded. She also said we have to have a good opening sentence if we want to pass. She said focusing on the little shit helps. Idk about that but we're writing the main stuff now and it's so fucking stupid.

and iam dying cause the ugly people losers that try to act attrative ugly way but is disgusting and smell worse then dog shit and is ugly and short and is gay to me and kill people ugly way by being gay to them ugly way is killing me ugly way by being gay to me ugly way cause cant be gay to me normal way cause there short and ugly and runs away when iam around a group of people so the ugly short bitch try to find a way to insecure me ugly way and use jackie to hurt me ugly way so people cant be near me ugly way and so the ugly people losers bother me ugly way cause the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody try to be better then people ugly way and they been killing ugly popular people and ugly popular actors in the past and now and try to mess up peoples souls ugly way in the past and now and the ugly people losers are so pathatic and ugly and but able to cheat ugly way so able to be better then people ugly way but anyone can do it if can cheat like ugly people losers even a pz of poop can do it and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is shit and act like shit and that is why there disgusting and going to cock block people ugly way but act attrative ugly way and nobody bully them cause cheat ugly way and cause outnumber everybody and nobody says anything when act attrative ugly way cause outnumber everybody so that is why there so ugly and that is why iam tortured and i hate my short ugly loser father that is gay and the ugly people losers so much while is gay to me ugly way as much as there short and ugly so that is why talk to the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody

Excuse me but what the fuck

Shutup faggot youtu.be/9-xeXR6gDRw

Well, I'm not going to argue with you saying you have a horrible teacher who says her whole class is retarded. You could just be in the special needs English class, or your teacher could suck. You could also just be making this shit up because your'e not 18 but IDGAF. I'm a HS teacher now btw, so that's why I called bullshit. Again, can't refute your unbelievable story, but enjoy Sup Forums. Rest of the story sounds completely believable as I teach kids with autism all the time. They make me laugh, but I can see how they would piss someone in HS off.

Eh, it's whatever. Most of the time you just let them burn out and they eventually stop being autistic. The one Dubbbz kid gets fucked with a lot. How do teachers deal with getting screeched and yelled at? They just seem to take it or call administration here.

Also first story was exaggerated, you got me, but the others are pretty much how they really happened.