Hey fellow Sup Forumstards! I was wondering if there is anywhere in north america where there is only two months of...

Hey fellow Sup Forumstards! I was wondering if there is anywhere in north america where there is only two months of snow and cold, and the rest of the year is at least temperate if not hot. I hate winter!

bumping with winter pics bc I really would like an answer. I live in Ottawa Canada, and would like to move, but still like the seasonal changes

Hard question to answer right now user. Winter is changing in many places, some getting more snow some less. I live in Montreal, and our winters have varied from a fuck ton of snow, to only about a half fuck ton of snow in recent years. I imagine anywhere south of Colorado is your best bet

bump!

yeah you guys have the same latitude as us, only more water for a slight moderating effect. Ive been in Montreal many a time in the winter and felt the same as here.

Victoria BC

My ideal would be a place where winter starts in December, and all snow is done by the start of February, and by half way through March its hot again all the way until November, with March and November having temps in the teens (Celsius) and June-Sept being in the 30's (Celsius)

with the exception of the odd year, do you folks have a stretch of five months of sweltering heat 30+ and mostly sunny? In Ottawa the rumour is you guys dont go to high or low and it rains all the time. Im a 30+ preference myself.

bump

Uh, Vancouver?

You just described Los Angeles, but that place is a hellhole with nice weather.

winter in Montreal is fuckin unpredictable

Id like some snow for Xmas and vibes, preferably, and prefer forests and trees to arid grasslands and deserts--which is my impression of LA from TV

I'd like to live where you live. I would offer to swap but I live up a hill in northern England so my weather probably isn't an awful lot warmer..

to rainy? and not hot enough when its hot? not sure, I could be wrong, never been

Ive heard you guys have some good wherewolves up there. but my impression that its rainy there and never too hot. And I like too hot. Maybe I should find a traveling job.

Seasons really dont work like that

If you want snow youre going to have to deal with it for more than 2 months out of the year

It's in Canada. No visa requirement. Go visit. There's skiing on a mountain just north across the river, so you can have your snow with just a hike.

Long Island

bump

Does rain a lot. And the last good summer was 1976.

Arizona - no snow in Phoenix area EVER.

Los Angeles doesn’t get any snow, ever.

all pluses, can you tell me how hot it gets and for how long?

If the country doesn't tear itself apart before I get old. that's definitely where I'm planning on living as a senior. No way old man user is dealing with fucking snow at age 65+

I don't live there; don't really know. I'm sure some weather site has that kind of data per location.

but no trees! Im all down for hot hot heat, but would like topography of forests, hills and fields of green green grass. Is there anything in the eastern half of the states that starts spring in February and is super hot by April?

son of a gun! I was hoping that I could get real testimonials from real people. Stats online can be distortions of real feels.

Boston?
Or like Atlanta or some shit.
It really depends on how hot of a summer you want.
Florida can get cooler, but we get no snow and our summers are dogshit

used to visit a lot, so I have sampled the weather, but I've never lived there. that said, it's a city next to a big protected bay that moderates all the weather.

I want the hottest heat there is! but Two months of winter. Here in Ottawa, we get 35+humidity often from June till early September, but I often snows from mid November till the start of April and we have two months of -20

moderating can be good but I have the feeling it denies one of the extreme heat too, which I love. Maybe I will always be unsatisfied. I just checked out Virginia and it seems to be quite nice, but no snow for Xmas :(

bump