Is there an artist who does less on "their" albums?

Is there an artist who does less on "their" albums?

Taylor Swift

DJ Khaled

yes

no

maybe

i don't know

>literally every other rapper

/thread

Kanye west doesnt deserve his name on "his" albums, when he literally does nothing. Steals daft punk calls it "producing" remakes the beautiful people because he hears death grips once & wants to be "spooky". Fuck kanye west and all you stupid fucking faggots who like him

every pop artist

literally the only answer

Drake

the avalanches
the caretaker
daft punk

i'm curious as to which songs drake has been confirmed as a writer

sure but that's not the question that was asked...

let me reiterate:
>Is there an artist who does less on "their" albums?

At least he does some producing and then does all of his writing and rapping. Most rappers just rap and don't actually do anything else at all on their records.

So the point stands. As does yours but the artworld is filled with thieves so it's not surprising and I'm not that invested. He's a created personality. Fuck art school.

Less than who?
You need to tell us what artist we're comparing to?

"just rap" this fucking faggot barely writes his lyrics jay-z who only raps does WAY more on his albums than fucking kanye west.

you're delusional if you think he actually sits there & produces a majority of the shit he gets credited for. also delusional if you think someone like kendrick or jay-z who only rap do LESS than kanye

less than Kanye, as the thread obviously states

But the OP said artist.

Xxxtentacion & 21 Savage work harder than Kanye West on the entire production of their albums?

Just wanted to ask... Are you an aussie shitposter?

this has been standard practice in pop music literally since the beginning of the recording industry

are people seriously this deluded about music production that they think one person should do everything and anything less is a cop out?

>if you use a guitar pick you aren't really playing guitar

>it's a let's hate on kanye for sampling daft punk episode when all daft punk does is sample disco songs

>I only read handwritten books

dude who gives a fuck about either of those faggots & no im from america
yeah kanye west listened to death grips once & thought in his monkey subhuman brain "hmm i wanna be spooky & edgy too let me just steal marilyn manson that's pretty creepy & i'll definitely freak out some kids with it!!!". & that's how fucking yeezus was made. FUCK kanye west most overrated sack of shit that there ever was