Do the right thing Sup Forums

Do the right thing Sup Forums

the right thing is pointing out that the only sign that tells you what to do is the vegan sign

fpbp

The McFaggot sign says "Get yours today".

>implying marketing isn't something that influences your actions
Stay in school.

Eating the hearts of young kids makes me live longer, choose carnivores!

so every body that is ugly people is a enemy

No. Fuck you.

How did you get that from what I said?

Personally, the reason I am not vegan relies on many things. It simply just tastes good, and it's often just personal choice for many.

However, I completely understand why you are vegan: It disgusts you to eat animals or anything that came from animals as you feel guilty. That being said, you shouldn't be vegan for some "power message against the companiezz".
Most meat factories already counted for the 7.3 million people who are vegetarian and the 1 million who are vegan when chooseing to "make stock". Also, while it's ok to be vegan yourself, you shouldn't force your veganism onto other people just like you wouldn't force your religion or your obvious furry tendancies onto other people. We call those people "assholes".

Going vegan would be the smartest choice and also save you money if you ate properly. Most people just eat for a hobby in the first world.

Yo vegans... Good luck getting enough Vitamin B-12 that isn't animal derived. Seriously.

B12 is a lie made by the meat industry.

Yo who are you?

..."Save" money? Have you any idea how much fresh fruit and veggies cost anymore? A vegan lifestyle, on the average in America, costs 10 to 20 per cent higher than a similarly nutritionally adequate omnivorous diet, and that is before necessary dietary supplements that Vegans will need. If you live in a "food desert," being vegan is not even remotely feasible.
Not everyone lives on a farm, you know.

the amount of people that actually fall for this bait shows me how much of Sup Forums is newfags now.

What studies prove that? People eat too much which causes higher grocery bills. Vegetables are cheap as fuck I buy them all the time

You say "Fall." I say "leap." EVERYTHING in Sup Forums is Sup Forumsait. What's your point?

I will user, thank you.

>Tfw even herbivores are fed up with your "food" for faggots

None of that was implied you illiterate class dunce.

Study schmudy. This is personal attempt experience.
I live in a city, and my veggy options are tasteless gm crap at Slaveway, (somewhat expensive,) or a farmer's market (prohibitively expensive,) or Metropollution Markets (don't even bother if you don't make $90g/annum.)
I'm lucky I actually get these options; there are parts of town where all they have for miles is convenience stores with an occasional brown banana.

(cont'd from )
-Plus, veggies don't keep fresh very long, which means you need the skill and equipment to preserve them. Frozen veggies lose a huge percentage of their nutrients, so more are needed per serving to make up for that. Dried or preserved fruits and veggies usually have similar drawbacks and add sugar and/or salt to boot. You end up eating more of those nasty things many food idealists think they're going vegan to avoid.

that's an unhealthy meal

how about "Fuck you I like meat" or "Stop being a faggot and leave everyone alone"

Alright user. Next time I'll rip that stupid vegan poster off.

Advertising is meant to get people to purchase products, so it's more traditionally acceptable for it to be there. The fourth sign is just there to yell an opinion at people, as it doesn't have a specific thing advertised.