Post people you hate

Post people you hate.

Chris Hardwick. dunno why. can't fucking stand him.

op

Why do you hate joe rogan?

SJW libcuck detected

How dare you.

>"DUDE WOAH IM SO FUCKING HIGH DUDE WEED!!!!!"
He's a clown and his stand up show on cuckflix was cringe as fuck.

this guys is such a cuck

he sucks harry balls

You are literally a little child.

I wish this wigger was dead.

Wish granted

hahaha lol dude EPIC troll xd

He was pretty sweet when he choked out that lying cunt he used to fuck then shot his dad when he was taking a shit

Joe is a total bro, why would you hate him?

agreed, he is that type of dude where he doesn't even want to talk it out, just wants to cuss you out and beat you up. I dislike people like this. Just the typical douche bag.
Agreed.

I will contribute as well, this guy i wish would die as well.
>pic related

This

>POOF

And it is done

*takes selfie*

I second this. Can't stand him.

haha DAE know le LIL PEEP was dead XD

*reads in Joe Rogan's voice

I can visualize and hear this in my head as if I'm watching the podcasts

OP here. I just find his whole persona abnoxious. Like he brings up facts that anybody with some common sense would know and all of his brainlet fans get their minds blown. I'm conservative too, I don't care about how he leans politically. I also find the whole DUDE WEED shit annoying. Here's another guy I fucking hate

>
>I can visualize and hear this in my head as if I'm watching the podcasts
I love Joe Rogan btw

Loves to white knight for the Jenner man

Least funny person streaming and talks out of his nose.

'You feel me, dawg?' Shut the fuck up you utter spasticated frog looking cunt.

I bet you fucking love ben shapiro and only care about right wing bullshit.

Why? The music is halfway decent.

Troll

>Joe Rogan
>just wants to cuss you out and beat you up

What?

fuck that kike

I think you are trying to find things to hate in people, if you passively glean the information those people put out , it is net positive and the world is better off with those 2 than without them.

Fuck this fucking asshole and his dumb shit "radio" show! I'm tired of his stupid face and his vial racist rhetoric! No one I hate more!

i hate ben though obnoxious "OWNS DUMB LIBERALS/SJWS" shit that surrounds him.

I agree, I've always thought he just seemed average. He's like Bill Nye to me.

He is...

nice bait loser

This guy

Love this guy. He'll probably subside in popularity soon but he's got the formula down pretty good

I still don't understand anything about why this guy blew up in popularity and why everybody hates him

I hate this piece of shit because he always posts his stupid fuckery in YLYL threads and it only made me laugh once.

Cause ITS EVERY DAY BRO

Lmao. I like Rogan most of the time and this shit is funny

maybe a crowder stooge?

How can you hate this guy,I'm dying laughing

Why would you hate Dinklage?

I dont mind his podcast - but it is because of his guests. His "comedy" is fucking horrible. His podcast is tolerable tho

This fat unfunny kike asshole

HOW DARE YOU

worst actor of our current age....I would rather have a cgi Elijah Wood then him

Oh hey guys, I'm looking to play a weed friendly jew best friend of the guy who can actually act. Got any roles for me? I promise I won't make that laugh, you know, the horrifically grating laugh I have.

Anyone want to hear a joke? I mean it'll have to come from someone else, because I've never really made one in my life.

I'm thinking of making a movie soon where things that don't usually do a thing- do a thing, and there'll be lots of 'fucks' in it too, just so you know it's an adult film and not a teen movie because I basically never managed to mentally progress past the age of 16 haha.

Plus he is massively liberal which is an instant-dislike

Plus he is massively conservative which is an instant-dislike

I love Joe Rogan. He helps me assimilate with the normies. I'm just too autistic for real life socializing.

Ehhhhhhh...Not. That. Funny.

THIS!!!!!!

First celebrity I thought of.

Yep. On minute 13. Time to go behind the scenes for good. FG made me laugh my ass off for a few years. Yeah, I’m over 35. But the recycled material over and over. His new show won’t see three seasons.

They had their time. 2004-2011. Time to go.

he's not that conservative he's just a batshit crazy autocrat. Them being anti-social just makes them look conservative to outsiders but they're really just assholes with no tact.

“Once I did LSD...”
“You need to try DMT...it comes from trees mannnn...”

Yep. Superbad funny and then garbage.

Joe is /ourguy/

This fucking faggot

dude looks like a talking penis

I don't have a brainlet wojack intense enough for this so have a shonda rhimes

he's a genuinely happy guy. Are you unhappy in life? That might be why.

I don't think one man has done more to damage to the public perception of conservatives since nixon.

I hate him to i hate anyone that enjoys playing that nerdy white cuck roll with a passion.

We've got a contender

dubs made it true.

idk I don't feel like he's as visible to the normies and non-elites. Alex is like tabloid crazy so he attracts people that otherwise would not even watch. He's also crazy in a way that even people who are out there can readily identify as crazy. He has even went so far as to harass people on the street.

I agree, I don't like his stand-up but I think his podcast is good because he gets cool people on and because he's actually a decent interviewer
I agree that his DUDE WEED shit is annoying and sometimes he acts like he's blowing people's minds when he's stating common sense or easily researched shit, but he seems like a real dude and he calls out stupid SJW shit so he's good in my book

Ok faggot settledown

Yeah but Bannon has a greater influence on politics and with other conservatives. He's already done some real damage besides looking like crack pot like Alex and will continue to do so while Trump is president.

>I basically never managed to mentally progress past the age of 16 haha.

you had me up till here, we all know he'd laugh much longer than that at what he said about himself.

Why do you hate a rabbi user?

filename made me kek

I did say "public perception"
Yeah I agree he's probably done more damage in terms of academics and to people that are educated. Not to like average public though. You actually have to be in the know to see his bullshit for what it is. It's too dense to really penetrate without doing reading which is probably too much for the average joe.

Hey man, he comes here. Real good guy.

>Post people you hate.