Any Portubos willing to do some translation work? Willing to pay

Any Portubos willing to do some translation work? Willing to pay.

this is a fast and easy job, we need it for our tutorial video and almost everyone can do it, as long as you have a mic :)

henlo yes i am portuguese

Am I being bamboozled?

yes
very fluent

eu sou um favelado com um pau grande huehuehuehue

listen up OP you fucking fag, I really need the money, I need to get the fuck out of this shit country.
Before I get killed by the drug cartel

eu vorbesc portoghese como un portughez

I speak fluent portugese as shown by some of my previous translation work:
Parapapapapapapapapa
Parapapapapapapapapa
Paparapapaparapa clacky bum
Parapapapapapapapapa

fuck off mate, I don't tolerate competion, especially when they are better than me at my own language

Let's share, we get the visas for america and maybe fuck OP right in his ass

Hey guys, the work is very easy to do. We have an instructional video that is about four minutes long and we'd like to introduce it to the Portuguese audience. If you're willing to do a Portuguese voiceover and have a good-quality mic, please email me at [email protected] and we'll discuss the project in more detail and payment options.

Rate my Portugese poem:
Os irmão tá de Ak
Em cima da Cb1000
Recalcado cresce o olho, vai pra puta que pariu
Vai, a cada segundo nóis dá uma acelerada
E a cada acelerada é um tipo de risada
Vrau vrau vrau, hohoho
Hahaha, bololo

Muito bom, o seu poema é uma delicia.

WTF, what the bloody hell do you mean with a fucking "quality mic" WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I NEED THE MONEY FOR?! I live in the african version of europe, I'm literally at my library right now

Os irmãos estão de Ak*
va para a puta que te pariu*
a cada segundo nós damos uma acelarada*
your the next Camões

It's a voiceover project, my friend. I'm sorry about your situation. If we ever need a literal translator, I'd be happy to reach out to you. Just email me at [email protected] so I have you on my translator list.

i speak it: UMA DELICIA

brasuca com proxy detectado

yes hello i am brazil immigrant i speak fluent português

Dont worry mate, I will swim my way to the US and do it there, I just need 10k euros by paypal

If you're still interested in literal translations, user, I do have work for you actually. Please email me. Thanks.

>tfw no high-quality mic
JUST

Eu falo portunhol, os favelados (tudos os portugueses e brasileiros) nao tem ningum problema para entenderme
Now give me my shekels please, I can record myself