Hey Sup Forums, I wanted to ask you all a question tonight

Hey Sup Forums, I wanted to ask you all a question tonight

I'm a Chechen (Russian) girl, living in the UK for just over 2 years now. I have a little daughter (see pic). My boyfriend for 3 years, her dad, recently broke up with me. I have nothing now - no family, no friends except a couple online friends. I have nothing at all and I lost everything I came here for. I love my daughter, but, should I end it? I don't want to leaving her, but I don't want to be here anymore

Looking for serious responses about this, and I'm sorry for any English mistakes, it's late.

fancy a shag dear?

she's cute

yah erm... timestamp

Tits or GTFO, you know the drill.

leave her chechen scum should not reproduce

unless thats really you >Also timestamp. Rules are rules.

Honestly, go back to Chechenya. We don't need you here. You're a drain on society. You're scum

If real you have to work through this. Without you your daughter will have a terrible childhood. You have no idea what horror she might have to deal with. Its not about you and your feelings anymore, as a mother, as a parent, you have to do the best for your little girl.
Also why are you up so late?

>Put child in box
>Send box to me
>Kill yourself
>????
>Profit

Hi. I will fix all your problems. Submit fully to me

This has to be bait. The woman in the pic is pretty enough that with little effort she can land a man with money easily.

Leave, there's no economic future in the UK. You would be stuck in poverty. Get custody of your child and bring her with you, women wins 99% of custody battles.

You are so beautiful dont kys

quality bait, timestamp of gtfo

Yep, agreed. And only one list by 'her' too. Also isn't it like 3am in the UK, doubt she would be posting at this hour.

I'm out. Better threads out there to post in on a Thursday night

I am going through depression and know what you are feeling but don't kill yourself because you got a kid and you are really cute. Hop you end up good :)

Personally I couldn't do that knowing I have someone so helpless who depends on me. Just because life threw me curve-ball now I'm not going to potentially fuck up the one of another so young. I don't know how it is in the UK but you hear some real horror stories with some foster families here.

currently 1:41am, another britfag here; I too am calling bs on this one.

your lil kiddo loves you, that's all that matters, doesn't it? fuck the rest. just cuz life's shit atm doesn't mean it's gonna be shit throughout the whole time. don't you wanna see your kid succeed?

I know how you feel
>feelsbadman.jpg
But you shouldn't leave your daughter you don't know who would actually take care of her right things usually get worse before they get better

Weak bait. Attractive women don't commit suicide.

Stale pasta, pic related is Abezyan. Faggot.

This is fucking stupid. You're really going to leave a toddler on her own in a foreign country because your'e too much of a coward to stay alive and get a job?

She is a hottie, thanks user for the sauce.

Weak. Find a better b8 m8

niggers

You don’t have that option anymore, stupid. I don’t care if your life is a living hell, you have a kid now. Stay alive and keep her from suffering as much as you can. That’s your only purpose

Do your job

Why would you leave Russia? Amazing country where you can do cybercrime with no risk of jail whatsoever as long as you never target Russian nationals and assist the motherland when requested by FSB...

are we getting tits or what

Since you aren't white (slav's aren't white) I don't really care.

Still no timestamp

Chechens aren;t Slavs.

If you really love your daughter then why would you want to kill yourself?

close enough

Far from

Don’t you scum have to work tomorrow? Worthless faggots.

Well, would you have a threesome with your daughter?

*asking for a curious friend

big fan of this copypasta