ITT: Post a band's worst album

ITT: Post a band's worst album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu94mWlgzMY
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Rf1I9htJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speaking as a hater, there are some good songs on this record, most notably No Quarter, (The song Black Sabbath WISHED they had written if they had a keyboard player) and The Crunge. (BEST white boy James Brown tribute EVAH! Even Better than The Who, and this is coming from a die hard Who fan!)

How were they able to get away with putting out a cover like that, and why was it never recalled, but Virgin Killers by The Scorpions gets pulled?

Anyway, hope this thread doesn't get deleted, or you get banned for posting this album jacket.

The only acceptable answer is In Through the Out Door (or Coda but I don't count that as a real album)

You take that back motherfucker

This this this

It's a flawed album on paper sure, but it's my personal favorite by them. The Crunge is just a clueless pastiche and D'yer Maker is just lame but the rest is basically flawless.

But this is their best

Can it just be Artist in general instead of Band?

Happy belated 10th birthday, Graduation

But it has one of their best songs..

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu94mWlgzMY

>band

Seconding this.

Still an 8/10 though

>How were they able to get away with putting out a cover like that, and why was it never recalled, but Virgin Killers by The Scorpions gets pulled?

One of them is slightly more arty and purposeful.

>implying any of kanyes albums are over 7/10
LMAO

Go listen to Coda.

Blasphemy, everyone knows it's this.

One has a girl in a much more sexualized, revealing position. The album is also named Virgin Killers with a prepubescent girl on the front, so you can do that math with that one.

I always saw the little girls as cherubs or something just without the wings

TCD - 8.5/10
LR - 9/10
Graduation - 8/10
808's - 8.5/10
MBDTF - 9/10
Yeezus - 10/10
TLOP - 9/10

Eat your heart out Kendrick, before the liberals sacrifice you to the gods of white guilt.

>kendrick
>implying i degrade myself by listening to the "genre" of rap

That's why I asked the question along with the post. Trouble reading there, friend?

The College Dropout: 8.5/10. Spot on rating
Late Registration: 12/10
Graduation: 6/10
808s & Heartbreak: 9.5/10
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: 7/10
Yeezus: 8/10
The Life Of Pablo: 8/10

it's a girl and a boy

Noise a shit.

This

Being genuinely, honestly curious. Does Sup Forums actually like Kanye or is it just a meme to call him the greatest ever? I can't absolutely see a shred of a reason how anyone can hold that mediocre trash to such high regard. Is this a joke you all agreed upon to spread years ago?

To each their own.
He's my second favorite artist of all time personally speaking, third guy you replied to.

I listen to hip hop moderately, not all that much, and while I enjoy a good amount, there is not a single other hip hop artist I find as consistently good as Kanye is.

Hell there's only one other artist I would say that exceeds him in terms of my personal enjoyment of all of their work as a whole.

yo wtf this is a great album
their last 3 albums were much much worse than this

Yeah, he's legitimately the greatest artist of all time. No joke

Late Registration is the greatest work of art ever known to man. Hey Mama is the magnum opus of music as a whole

IF SHE SAYSS CUMM INSIDE
I'LL CUMMM INSIIDEE FOR HERRR

it's sad man, people like this just make me lose faith in Sup Forums. Boards like Sup Forums are always hidden in several layers of irony to where I can always laugh at stuff no matter what it is but here at Sup Forums everyone is so serious, even when they have shitty taste

I feel very insulted.

>The Crunge is just a clueless pastiche......
Don't listen to much James Brown, do you?

Actually, those are Robert Plant's children. They make a brief appearance in the film The Song Remains the Same.

That's not Squeeze

Hey, fuck you, that's my mom's favorite album.

it's not Plant's children on the cover. it's the guy holding the album gatefold and his sister.

Plant's second child was only born in 72.

S/T > Physical Graffiti > III > II > Houses > Out Door > IV > Presence
completely defensible and true

I'd say their peak was the run from 2 to Houses (70 - 73)

Best album cover though.

>Out Door > IV > Presence
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Rf1I9htJk

I really don't like this new meme where people claim TKOL is worse than Pablo Honey

Me on the right

Lookin a little green

*best

die faggot

i actually like the fall

Better than their latest

Closer>>>>

You're a fucking dope, The Crunge has no groove at all.
>inb4 listen to all the time signatures!

you should, kanye is garbage

You might've gotten dubs, but if you can't groove, and move to The Crunge, then you're a corpse.

That's because the fall was good

Nope.

This

i really don't like this meme where people claim radiohead is worth listening to

Non-contrarian ranking:
IV > HOTH > III > II > I > Physical Graffiti
Not heard the others

Late Registration is at least a 7.5

pleb

>on an island in the sun

easy mode

How could anyone possibly think this is worse than ITTOD

do you have autism?

Island in the Sun is one of the few good 00s Weezer songs.

>not ITTOD
>not 808s and Heartbreak
>not One Hot Minute
>not Meat Is Murder
>not Raditude

This. Rap is a bunch of chimpanzees making insufferable noise. It's a shame that black music digressed from jazz and blues to garbage.

Of course not 808s, because that's his second greatest album

Naah m8

>Raditude and Make Believe exist

>thinks 808s and meat is murder are the worst

This is a great album what are you talkn bout