Just watched Cabin in the Woods and it's top tier...

Just watched Cabin in the Woods and it's top tier. Please give me more thriller/ horror movies like this that are original and well written like this amazing movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cabin_in_the_Woods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my favorite character is the boomer

>"Original" ??????
???????
It's literally a remake.

It's not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cabin_in_the_Woods

Of what?

this movie is absolute garbage, please kys for liking such utter bullshit

Tucker and Dale vs Evil

Second.
Also, I can't recall the name. Movie where a guy takes his friend to the woods to detox from heroin or crack, weird shit starts happening. Really well done, imo

There's Nothing Out There

First few minutes suck but rest of the movie is great

This is a modern day classic. Joss Whedon is a genius. Tucker and Dale v. Evil was made in 2011. Cabin in the Woods was made in 2009.

What are you talking about. That movie was possibly one of the worst things I have ever watched.

Cabin in the Woods is God Tier. The only other similar movies are Tucker & Dale / Scream.

tucker and dale was an ok bmovie. why are people always jackin it over this film?

Monster Inc.

one of the best movies of the last 10 years you pleb

it's kino tbqh

Drag me to Hell

Cabin in the Woods is not a remake. It is a witty, ironic! Homage to the Cabin genre. Actually, the horror genre in general. It works on all levels as horror, comedy, action and social critique.

I liked Oculus but that’s an unpopular opinion I guess.

Evil Dead, remake.

It's fun to pick out all the Easter Eggs, Tributes, Tropes and Cliches inserted into the movie. Also, the best ending of a movie ever!

I liked it too...until the end. So fucking predictable and unoriginal. Shame because with a bit more thought it could have been a decent horror.

Predictable? Giant Old Ones come up and wipe out all of huminity. Yeah, if I had a dollar for every Hollywood movie that ended . . . I would have zero dollars.

If you're talking about ...Follow the post trail, retard.

Not just a great horror movie, but a truly great movie in general.

Best use of an REO Speedwagon song

I can't remember what it was called, it was about some people going to a hut in the forest or something

Are you actually this stupid, or?

Here's a really good Thriller OP.

A Serbian film

Cabin Fever?

Behind The Mask : The Rise Of Leslie Vernon

Spiral

Otis

Funny Games

Pandorum is underrated

Great ending!

Nah, it was about some guys heading into the holt where they find a cottage?

who is this girl? i like her memes

Was ok. Mostly interesting to see Patrick Stewart play such a different role.

This is obviously bait, however I also agree that it was a great movie. A terrible horror film, a but an excellent comedy. And the CGI was top tier, except for the god at the end. I was so happy when the stoner came back, and I really want that coffee mug bong.

let me guess you like paranormal activity...

Pic related has very unexpected developments

Detention (2011)

Cell Count (2012)

The Collector/ The Collection were fucking awesome

Also, High Tension

attack the block is a good one. its not horror but it was written by the shaun of the dead guys.

scouts guide to the zombie apocolypse, they rip a zombies dick off. pretty good one

and the belko expriment. its interesting to see the actor that played dr.cox in scrubs to play such a serious roll. still had its funny moments if you have a morbid sense of humor.

pic related its from 31

almost that sweet triple dubs. forgot to say 31 is directed by rob zombie so it has that classic feel with all the humor from the devils rejects

Dam son! Ckecked ^ 5

>the actor that played dr.cox in scrubs
He's excellent in the series Stan Against Evil, which is comedy horror, bit like Ash vs Evil but more variety of supernatural beings.

He does serious in Intensity (1997) which was fantastic for a tv movie.

Is it on Netflix?