Can someone please explain to me how you can murder a man by sending him text messages?

Can someone please explain to me how you can murder a man by sending him text messages?

easy just text kill youself!!!

By instructing him to kill himself. The pen is mightier than the sword.

By having influence toward their emotions

You know those “if you don’t repost the xyz will happen to you” memes?

They’re real

Well;
1. if the phone has been configured to explode after receiving certain text
2. maybe, and this is my unprofessional opinion, if the phone was overcharged and the text message was the last thing the processor could hold and it overheated, which ignited the battery.

You think Hitler ever got his hands dirty?

youre too stupid to possibly understand

She wasn't convicted of murder, retard.

#2 would definitely qualify for civil suite in US, but not criminal, as there was no intent.

What if she told him to install an app that overheated the phone

Now the questions here are

If she knew a priori the app would over heated the phone, would she be found guilty?
what if she didn't?

what if she knew a priori the app would overheat it, but did not know it would ignite the battery? what if she knew it?

She's a fucking bitch, but he was an even bigger Bitch with capital B for letting himself convince into suicide.

In this pic, she looks a lot like that little whore from the game of throlls

I want to smell her asshole, farts and feces. Why?

He didn’t have immunity dog

He was an idiot to begin with:
>listening to a woman, ever
>not even a pretty woman
Good riddance

That's not how processors work

I'm serious. I want to sniff her asshole, farts and feces. I'd like to wipe her messy ass after a rotten stomachs flu shit. Why?

I understood that the more processes the hotter it gets. I just assume that at some point under certain circumstances it could melt plastic. I might be wrong

Coercion is essentially negligence and it's homicide because the thought may have crossed his mind on a regular day but reinforcing and even encouraging is like giving a suicidal person bullets when you know they have an empty gun.

I imagine a colon full of hot diahreea brewing in her gut. Yum.

It's natural selection you faggot, we need more people like her.

You need to find yourself a girlfriend, after all the shit women give, you will not want more.

Honestly, anyone part of the generations under the age of 35 thinks they can be little edgy shits and get away with it and the only reason she was probably tried because she was a dipshit who thought she was funny and couldn't get caught. Millenials are fucking cancer

>inb4 oldtimer
>I'm sadly a millenial

>Can someone please explain to me how you can murder a man by sending him text messages?
It's called depraved indifference you fucking cumstain.

She didn't coerce him.

I could land a 747 on that forehead

That wasn't wrong but it won't overheat from one text message

when did Cara Delevingne kill a man?

You mean her retarded doppelgänger "Cawa Fivehead Dewaveen"

Suicide is illegal now

Look who it is. Beta orbiter OP again. Man let it go.

She's sexy though. I would shoot my seed deep in her. Then, kill myself when she texts me

Does anyone else want to bang the shit out of her? She's so fugly hot I can't stand it.

Me too, I can't count how many times I fapped to her.

>She's sexy though. I would shoot my seed deep in her. Then, kill myself when she texts me

I would love to fuck her in the ass

Imagine fucking her doggy style while she texts that faggot to kill himself.

Ass fuck her fo sure while pulling her hair

This pic is hot.

I really dont get this shit either... maybe he was just a sad man and she genuinly tried to ease him into finding piece... criminalizing suicide is fucking stupid.

Tits are solid too. Blow my load on them

What a waste to lock up that cum dumpster

Your mothers tits are solid, because they are full of cancer. This girls breasts are nice and squishy.

Dont act like she is more than avarage. She looks like a pinhead with down syndrom.

She's not fugly

>
>Dont act like she is more than avarage. She looks like a pinhead with down syndrom.

You jelly? White blondish hair blue eyes thin and killer. That's perfection.

She deserves every one of those 15 months she got—for those hideous eyebrows alone.

She's looks like a hot incest mogoloid kid. Would fit right in with the cast of Deliverance.