Whats the point of existence ?

whats the point of existence ?
if none, why continue ?

why not?

I believe you're mind has surpassed that of a high IQ'd Rick and Morty fan. Congratulations.

None, and because you can enjoy existence. You can't enjoy non-existence.

Well you don't know

If you don't exist, you can't experience things, because there's no you.

I mean yeah but what if we have a soul and there is something like a “heaven“ or “hell“
Do you know?
Shits pretty retarded
Maybe after life isnt that bad but we will only know after we died

The point is to continue even when we realize there's no point. It's the hard way, the noble way, not the pussy "it's to hard so I want to check out" way.

If souls exist, they wouldn't be us, even if they thought they were.

If you're able to perceive this thing called life now and you believe there's nothing also why not experience it now.why rush to end it.

Also if you do live stream that dank bread
'' origami origamo''

There's no goal, no destiny, no big plan, nothing to grab on. It's like falling down endlessly. You may get scared and wish to stop it all, or just accept it and enjoy the ride.

Why does there have to be a point?

I'm not sure. I get up to go to college, go to work, go to another job, come home and eat, then go to sleep. I suppose I could kill myself, but if there's nothing in the afterlife and I'm here now. I suppose I should hate my life now vs turn to nothing or go to heaven.

Fucking deep. Seriously tho, why?

Existence is suffering. You work to end the cycle.

existence sucks

On a basic level, the name of the game is reproduction. So have a few kids before you off yourself.

none

because we're here and might as well for the fuck of it.

having children is the dumbest thing you can possibly do

On an instinctual level, that’s what the point of life is. Born, grow to sexual maturity, reproduce, die. OP’s question was what the point of life is. I answered it.

There is no apparent point to existence, but you're trapped. Suicide doesn't end it. We must work to end all suffering and reach nirvana