What's your excuse for not being successful Sup Forums?

What's your excuse for not being successful Sup Forums?

Alcohol

But I am.

Too many dirty immigrants taking our jobs.

lazy as shit

I'm a despicable piece of shit that doesn't deserve happiness.

>dirty immigrants taking our jobs
you clearly have less value than the immigrant you worthless cunt

What do you consider successful?

Who says I’m not asshole.

>be a grill
>bank on marrying someone successful

I dont think you will do lawn mower or finishing walls, and picking fruits all over the country, or are you telling they are more smart than youto take your best jobs because in that case retarded people dont deserve it.

I chose the dank route through life

>Own my own law firm.
>surf Sup Forums all day
>nobody can say shit
>PROFIT

Professional success - I don't mean earning loads of money, but getting to a point where you are respectable, and you have a secure network good contacts/ associates to rely on etc.

Because I knocked up an ugly, annoying bitch I can't stand, who is holding me back, but I want to be a good father so I work long hours at a shit job where I'm under appreciated just so I can support my child and my loser, no driver's license, work at Ross, bitch gf.

feels man

Lol they get everything for free and go to work only for an alibi. So they are ok to work for 50 cents an hour.

Are you retarded by any chance?

Success is relevant. I own a house/home, two cars in my garage, 3 dogs, beautiful loving wife, big fenced in yard in a decent neighborhood. I think I am successful

Just because I don't make 6-7 digits a year doesn't mean I don't have success

>successful
>watch on right arm

Choose one please.

why isnt your watch paired?

Worked so hard to get to my dream job, and then I failed...so now on the road to reality and getting a job I hate. Such is life I suppose.

Fact.

There has never been a left handed person who was remotely successful.

ORLY?

I rest my case.

>www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201308/are-lefties-more-likely-become-champions-and-leaders

I stopped going to Sup Forums and focused on my career, so I am successful.

What is your excuse for wearing a wrinkled shirt and walmart brand slacks?

You are really something, they pay more taxes than your white trash ass, behold the master race fellas

Happens to the best of us. Some people are just destined to be NPCs.

party van ruined my life and now i could care less about life in general

I am, what's your excuse?

that's called being a looser, if an immigrant who doesn't even know the language can steal your job then you're pretty useless...

Nice cube.

Working is just a means to an end

Kill the dogs, give then antifrezer, they like thay shit, dog smell the houses and leave disgusting hairs all over the place, i dont know why americans like thay disgusting shit, some of then like to carry dogs on their cars, again disgusting smelling dog hairs, fuck im puking already.

Many times immagrants who have gained management posistions will actually prefer hiring immagrants to help their people. This is why Miami belongs to cubans and why the Jews took over Germany before Hitler came to power.

Myself. There is no other answer

If i had to live your life of "success" i would blow my fuckng brains out ..
I got a dog and a wife and a house and blah blah blah

Too lazy.

Just can't be fucked.

Communists make us pay for all their shit, they don't pay tax, we do

So you mean wetbacks are professionals that already took your professional jobs?

My ego and possibly anger issues.

I recently got fired from the best job I have ever had in my life, simply for being an asshole and talking shit to my boss.

loser

i'm projecting btw.

wish i had what you have.

>Be 17 yo me
>Filling out FAFSA because broke
>Need parents info so ask Mom for it
>She decides she doesnt want to tell me
>She fill this portion out
>FAFSA comes back I got enough for community college
>Halfway through 2nd semester they notice FAFSA is fucked up
>I end up with $5k loan outta nowhere
>Get job so I can pay loan
> Shit job boss won't work with my school schedule
>Decided to take break from school so I can keep job to pay loan
>Mom finds out I'm not in school anymore kicks me out

Tldr: ended up homeless at 18 with crappy job and a $5k loan that was already spent. Loans paid off now and I'll be starting school again next semester

U wish u had"stuff"? Having "stuff" is success?

I'm successful, but a normal ass dude. You were typical fag clothes to work, I wear fucking old shorts from Wal-Mart and tee shirt, and I let me employees do the same. My net worth is in the low millions, but millions nonetheless. The thing that make my happy though is not my money. It's the fact that I will never, ever forget where I came from, and I'll always be that poor white trash at heart. I'm happy I'm still a down to earth person, I got my parents out of the house I grew up in with wood roaches coming in through the cracks of the house, and beat up cars in the yard. I also love making my employees succeed, and driving my 02 accord to work.

Tldr; fuck off, I'm rich and live poor.

Damn that's fucked. Just remember that college is overrated and trade school is always an option.

nah. not really.

what i want is money. everything else is easy to get.

I have an IQ of 75. I can barely work fast food.

If true, ur awesome and a faggit

you can always be a greeter at walmart.

they hire idiots and seniors

kid rock everyone

You can't spell, no wonder you hate people who have jobs

The fuck are you talking about? This makes no sense

Autism. I think I'm successful as an autist though. Full time job, my own place, only think about killing myself half the time.

money buys you everything. you stupid or something?

/thread

Keep telling yourself that.
People blame external factors because they cannot accept being responsible for their own destiny. If you're not doing well, there is a very high chance it's your own fault. Stop jerking off and do something about it.

>Successful

The iWatch, Cubicle, and Salesperson attire say otherwise

You should be president. Just read the cue cards. lol Honestly though, you're only a little bit below average. You can write a sentence with proper punctuation and no bullshit abbreviations. Seems like you just need to find a niche where you're good, like maybe finishing concrete. No intelligence required, just a ton of patience and a desire for perfection. If my sister's deadbeat baby daddy can do that anyone can.

I don't want what society deems success.

Well I just started playing with stocks (started last year technically) but if all goes well, I'll day trade instead of swing trade, and with the plan I composed I should be making roughly around 60G's a month, assuming my gains are at least 50% with only a minimal loss of 20%.
As far as job, equity, and all that? Nah, I'm just your average college student.

lazy

you must be a failure then

>wears watch on right wrist...
>can't wear a shirt with appropriate sleeve length when sitting...
>left handed piece of shit
Please tell us how successful you are.

Maybe because they're not muslims,like you.

They also bleed more money out of the country than they produce, sooooooo?

how can you be a success if you post a picture like that and not have your dick hanging out? Dipshit

Because im a drug addict and i love that lifestyle way more than having stability. I blame the hardwiring of my brain that tends to favor short term as opposed to long term. However though i would consider myself relatively happy if not more so compared to other people whom society deems successful

Motivation

I've been coming to this place for 11 years dealing with you shits.

Thanks, but I doubt it. I can hardly follow instructions, needing things to be explained 100 times, even when it is the simplest of things. I am borderline mentally challenged

My dad is not a orange log.

Useless fag.

I am successful dude.
> driven, multiple revenue streams
> house on a hill overlooking the beach
> just sold a patent, proceeds off will keep me fed for about two years
> don't have to work but do because I enjoy it
> started a new project that I know will make mint
On the flip side
> wife left me, fucked someone behind my back, had no idea it was happening
> have lost confidence with women
> have a retard son who runs around naked screaming while flinging his own shit everywhere
> 4"
> also manlet
So looking over things again, not sure if I'm successful afterall.

Been to busy jerking off and getting my dick suck / playing cs:go

give me 10k and I can turn it into 100k easily. Nobody will give me a loan.

I am successful

How do you suppose you'd do that?

Add some kids and I consider this very successful.

I like living at the bottom not having much responsibility. I'm floating through life.

Like I'm going to give you my secrets to making money over a message board. I just know it's possible for me.

Same

Depression, dead family members, cancer and laziness.

His watch isn't on his left hand, not successful man

I have no excuses, it's going to happen, because I'm going to make it happen. Winners make no excuses.

Anyone can put on a suit and take a picture of themselves. What makes you successful?

you're only happy when you're high

somehow i'm not convinced that you could turn 10k into 100k EASILY when you can't even get 10k without asking for help.

Um I'm an elected official

Not exactly im happy when im sober as well. Definitely happier when fucked up.

you're happy when you're sober because you know that you're gonna get high again.

Please do tell.

I make 400k+/yr despite ADHD and a history of alcoholism and depression...wife, kid, 2 houses... thank god for AA

nice trips

Lazy and don't really give a fuck

I seriously played way too much MUD's, Dark Age of Camelot and World of Warcraft which put major roadblocks on my education and career. They really fucked up our generation as opposed to cocaine in the 70's

I gave up a well paying job to follow my dream career and that just got done caving in around me so now i have to start over at minimum wage until i find something better. Moral of the story, dont believe the whole "do what you love and the money will come" bullshit because 9 times out of 10 it wont and if you make money you can enjoy your off time but if you are fucked following a dream you will enjoy your work but hate your off time and stress constantly.

>fell for the follow your dreams meme
c'mon now user

Yeah i feel pretty retarded right now