Europe: Central > West > South > North > East

Europe: Central > West > South > North > East
USA: West => Northeast >>> Southwest >>>>> Midwest >>> Southeast

Debate me.
(ignore the flag, actually an Americlap)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Central Europe doesnt exist

>central europe

Regardless of whether you'd like to acknowledge its existence, the countries shown here.

>Poland
>Switzerland

XD

>XD
XD

Central Europe is shittier than Western Europe because only Switzerland is superior to Western Europe. Ireland, Britain and Holland are superior to Germany and Austria. France and Belgium are equal to Germany and Austria. All the other countries in Central Europe are made up of 3rd world countries.

>>XD
>XD
XD

>Ireland, Britain
Lolno.
>Holland
Yes

Also Northern Europe is superior to Southern and Central Europe.

We're richer and have a higher HDI than all of the countries you mentioned expect for Holland and Switzerland. Also France is on the same level as Spain not on the same level as Germany.

but they have higher prodictivity, and nukes. also nobody speaks german

French nukes are basically our nukes, Macron is a cuck that will do anything Merkel wants. Also the French have no productivity that's why they have such a high unemployment rate similar to Spain. Also German is the most spoken language in the EU.

>also nobody speaks german
Note how except for English and Japanese, the languages spoken more often than German are native to shitholes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

I can agree with all of that except for West US being the best.
If anything the Midwest is a better place to live

Europe: East > South > Central > North > West
USA: Southeast > Midwest > Northeast > West

and English is a Germanic language anyway

Midwest is fucking nothing and more fucking nothing with terrible internet and a severe lack of variety for buying, well, anything.
>southerners actually believe this

Midwest has too many fat people to be best.

I'm from the northwest, u gay

>Rating southeast that high
Then you've never been there or ever spoken to anyone from there. The northwest, at least Oregon and Washington are extremely similar to the northeast, by the way.