Do snakes exist? Have you ever seen one?

Do snakes exist? Have you ever seen one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWop4ArXLfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never saw one
Bump

I've fucked one

I'm not the only one!

I have had this conspiracy that snakes don't exist. What kind of creature would not have legs? Would evolution even let such a creature exist?

Probably want to leave your basement on occasion. Snakes are pretty common in about any wooded area.

I don't live near a wooded area.

I don't know

I own one. He is a pretty chill guy. I have very little love for him. little dude doesn't even have a name.

Why would anyone own a snake? They're scary, long, they eat other animals, plus I'm not even sure they exist.

yes , I've seen snakes. Some people think they are slimy like worms but their skin is actually dry. sometimes in the summer months they lie on the warm blacktop of the street to warm themselves and get run over by cars.

i know exactly what your talking about maybe they were made up by the government

I saw one in my yard so I chased him under the porch. Fun guy

I usually drive over them on my way to work, here in Australia

Who do you work for?

possible

Are you sure it wasn't some kind of robot put in place by the government?

Pretty much the worst pet I ever owned. The monster even lost a fight to a rat he was supposed to eat. Got a big ass chunk taken out of him. I had to separate the rat and then kill it. Shit was gruesome.

yea I've seen a few snek in my time. On Halloween I went to a costume party, an some dude brought a snake saying he was Steve Irwin. Like dud get that shit out of here, some nigger is going to stomp on it.

My friend had a snake that committed suicide by pushing a rock onto its head I'm pretty sure it had autism

No offense, but I think you may just have been a terrible pet owner.

Excellent point. I did not confirm if there were any electronics inside the snake-like shell.

None taken. He is still alive. I just give him dead treats now.

So many dubs.

Yes and they are quite tasty too

Of course. I've seen a bunch my teacher in high school had. Plus a rattlesnake in Arizona

Oh and another one behind my friend's house

How u do dis

What is your picture of OP?

SOME snakes exist, yes.

> be me
> working in factory in Aus during summer
> can't leave machine for more than 35 seconds or it fucks up
> brown snek wanders in
> shout for supervisor
> he freaks
> manages to kill it with a forklift.
> animal control officer takes it away in a bag 'cause they're really venemous

i have a pic of a guy fucking a snake, but i don't want to be b&, so i won't post it

do it

no. i'd put it up on photobucket but they've just changed their terms of service and they, as an image host provider, don't let you see images any more unless you send them $360.

post an email address and i'll have someone send it to you.

[email protected]

Im not sure it would be feasible within the governments budget guidelines as I'm sure there would be thousands of these killed everyday just on the roadway alone

>believing in land animals without legs
Snakes are a jew conspiracy to undermine the supremacy of the aryan master race. Don't believe their lies.

most of those are rubber snakes. cheap to mass-produce. perhaps one in a hundred has a simple clockwork mechanism to make them wiggle a bit.

one in five thousand has a wireless webcam and a transmitter that can say "hiss, hiss".

once held one

How the fuck are there so many people who have never seen a snake? Where do you fags even live?

Everyone in this thread claiming to have owned, touched, or even seen a snake is a liar. I've seen documents.

Not real, bruh. Neither are bears, giraffes or platypi. I'm on the fence about about gorillas.

ALL FAKE I TELL YOU

>being over 10 and not realizing snakes are a jew conspiracy

hey, giraffes are real.

> being over eleven and not realising that Jews are an Ophidian conspiracy

They're animatronics. Special effects. I mean, look at that ridiculous creature. How stupid can you be? You probably believe in dinosaurs and muppets, too.

The real question is how how the fuck so much people are supporting this snek lie? And why do they do it?

snakes are real. I've been eaten by one.
youtube.com/watch?v=OWop4ArXLfA

Was anyone else around a couple of years ago when some user started a posting campaign to get some random chick eaten by an anaconda?

YES, they absolutely DO exist. They are more commonly known as females, fucking MEN over every which way they can.

asking questions like this is how i almost convinced myself earth is flat