Last night I caught my dad molesting my girlfriend...

Last night I caught my dad molesting my girlfriend. (Pic related) He said she could stay the night with me and I woke up in the middle of the night to him jacking off over here with hands down her panties touching her Pussy. I was so sacred I pretended to be asleep. I heard him moan when he came and it was disgusting. She never woke up, but I don't know what to do. The fucked up part is that I am really into passed out chicks. It's a fetish of mine. So when it was happening it turned me on. Then, today when I was jacking off, I thought about what my dad to my girlfriend and it turned me on so hard. I'm so fucking confused. I'm extremely angry he did that to my girl I want to kill him. But I'm also extremely turned on he did at the same time. I don't know what to do.

>cuck

user, how old are you. It's to know the weight of this situation.

Gas him like a Jew.

lol OP expects us to believe he has a gf.

Infinite bait
>have a girlfriend
>then today when I was jacking off
Dead kids for contribution

>Pic related

fuck off

you know there are some mother's and daughters that are into sharing the same partner, so why not just let your dad in on your girl. share that nice piece of ass.

dude..
girls really cant keep up with guys.
Are you seriously this much of a virgin that you think you stop jacking it?
Dumb faggot..
go through puberty, then come back.

>"I was so sacred" kek

Have sex with your dad.
That should give you some clarity

He never said the pic was related, you autistic sherlock homes, maybe you can find why you have an extra chromosome

And webm that shit to us if you do

He literally fucking says, in brackets, "Pic related". or can u not read what's in brackets? are you bracketcist?

>He never said the pic was related

Oh? He didn't? Except for the FUCKING PART WHERE HE DID AND I QUOTED IT

watch this instructional gif you short bus riding shitstain and SHUT THE FUCK UP you fucking FAILED ABORTION

can you actually not fucking read you asshat?

Soup? I'm just here to let you know there are dedicated sites and forums on the internet for your poorly written, made up bullshit.

Good day, Sir.

Assert dominance and fuck him so hard he gives out and looses what manhood he has left, then fuck your girlfriend in front of him and control everyone in your household

Co-co-co-co-Combo Breaker! :D

As long as someone else saw that bait. It was fine until 'I was turned on.'

Too busy trying to look cool and insult someone to actually read the post
Huh?