vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clog my fucking throat Andy

clog my fucking throat with your huge ass logs andy omfg

I heard he just ate chipotle and fish curry stew with clam chowder and chocolate milk.

Please kill yourself and I hope that you die.

i would swallow every last ounce of that massive creamy shit

Hey, I was actually thinking of helping this meme become more relevant. Why don't we go to a BVB concert and show Andy Sixx our support?

Grow up

This just in... I'm patching in a third source who says... hang on... let me make sure I'm reading this clearly... yes... right... yes.... yes... ok... yes so it appears not only did andy eat all of those things but he also ate a creme brule for desert that had expired, triggering his lactose intolerance.

If he cloggs the east coast literally anywehere I am in

Not cool, bruh. I was performing surgery and got a notification on my phone and read this and my boner exploded in my pants and I ended up cumming inside my patient's open brain cavity. Not cool, bruh.

Someone needs to grow up

I sent him a message on Facebook asking him to clog my throat. He said sure and to meet him out back to his dressing room. He said the codeword is: fiber.

I'm so excited. I can't wait.

Get some maturity

Lucky son of a bastard

i love you

Rolling for the creamdream

youtube.com/watch?v=atFaKgBWN4w

ITT: Nothing but Faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=3_gQtqFPkNw

dude brahI 2.3 ejact'ed in my uncles nephew hole amnd psp[kpoifasoiffsdk;lak;lfsda

Grow up

SOME SPERGLORD MADE A FUCKING VIDEO ABOUT THIS MEME?
ARE PEOPLE THAT RETARDED????

>obsessed with some faggot's feces
>still listens to black veil brides
>still thinks poop jokes are funny
and I'm the one that needs to grow up???

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx

youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1g6g3qvFfot
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

I've never once listened to black veil brides. See pic related

HOLY FUCK WHO THE HELL IS THIS RETARDED TO MAKE ALL THESE VIDEOS AND AUTISTIC VOICE RECORDINGS ABOUT SOME QUEER FAGGOT WHO I'VE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE THIS SHITTY MEME CAME ABOUT??? SOMEONE'S PARENTS MUST REALLY NOT HAVE LOVED THEM GROWING UP

omg... just when you think there couldn't be any more retards posting this fucking cancer...

So then why the fuck are you forcing this stupid meme? Don't you have better things to do with your pathetic excuse for a life? Oh wait a second...

Increase your age

Dump

nigga

samefag

Who's that?

Come on Blandy! Give me your big black log!

KEK

Your parents didn't try hard enough to abort you. So disappointing

Get a log of this guy

Can someone explain this forced meme to me?

Grow up

>your
embarrassing really

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

That's actually the proper grammar he used, idiot.

Not you're
>you are parents

Fucking moron.

Reread what he said and look at his picture again you absolute troglodyte.

Parents is plural you dumbass.

What are you pointing out?

Your is singular. Take another look at the pic logless shill. I think they teach pronouns in 6th grade English so you'll understand soon scooter.

Trips logged
Throat clogged
Andy's warm log slogged down my fucking throat

420 blaze it, andy's log we praise it.

He was refuting anons implication that he was samefagging, not an issue with the grammar.

log off

Now the stakes we raise it
Through Andy's Log we stays it

YOUR is plural retard.

Jeeze, I know YOU'RE autistic for liking this meme but i didn't think you were retarded.

I suppose those news articles on the website aren't YOURS aswell?

idiot

Dude, you need a life.

He was saying he wasn't samefagging, not an issue with the grammar you retard

EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP BUMPING THIS AUTISTIC THREAD.

It's only one person posting this
It's time for you to move out of your parents basement and get a fucking life
This meme exists nowhere else except Sup Forums
Andy Sixx is a faggot and if you think he'd ever let you eat your shit... because he's too occupied letting me suck a hot and steamy one out of his delicious pink starfish.... so desirable. Goddamn it I'd eat miles of his shit just to eat out his delicious chocolate starfish. Such a shame you'll never get any of andy's delicious warm and creamy logs.

>one person

Proof?

Wow. You logposters are clueless as fuck. You don't even know when your own kind are logposting

What's wrong with your? He's speaking about you in a posessive context, not in an action context

Retard, "proof?" Is a submeme in log threads. Pay attention next time. Also dubs logged

Kek if that's your excuse for being a retard

Proof?

>YOUR is plural retard.
wow graduate middle school already buckeroo. This is an 18+ site bud.

newfag

I don't get it

It's a song by Nirvana, faggot. A band arguably more talentless than Black Veil Brides.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

Dump

down my fucking throat, please, Andy. k thanks

Logging in

Ok. Smart enough to put this image together but can't spell for shit

>This triggered
Kek

What did you just say about Andy, you little bitch? I'll have you know that Andy's logs are the steamiest of the cream and I have been involved at several of his secret logfests and have taken over 300 confirmed logs. Andy is trained in gorilla logfare and the top slidder in the entire world. You are nothing but another throat waiting to be clogged. Andy will clog your throat with such precision the likes of which you have never seen before, so would you? You think you can get away with denying Andy's logs? Grow up, logless shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret agency of loggers across America and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your throat for the log shill. The log that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your mouth. At this very moment Andy is back logging his next biggest creation so prepare your throat. I have full access to Andy and his entire arsenal of logs and you seriously need to grow the fuck up. Andy can be anywhere, anytime and can log things in over 700 ways, and that's just with his bare colon. Not only am I extensively trained in slidding but I have access to the entire Andy Six log network which I will use it to wipe your logless shill ass out of the face of the whole dream so mature much? If only you could know what creamy retribution your little clever "comment" was about to bring down in your throat, maybe you would of opened wide. But you couldn't, you didn't and now your paying the fucking price, you goddam shill. Andy will shit fury all over you and you will revel in the steam. You're fucking logged, kiddo.

CREAMY!!!

Dreamy

Poop eat

Can this forced meme just die already ffs

Grow up

no

Rolling for the creamdream

Must not forget the steam or cream

Fuck you, you made me throw my dinner up from laughing you scatophilic prick

Andy Who??

FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING FREAK

Trips logged
Throat clogged

Warn me next time before you get trips! I didn't have enough advance warning to find something to catch my cum with!

Dubs logged