Hello all. I...

Hello all. I, High Priest Jabba Wabba of the religion of Ovanism am back once more to spread the word and answer questions about my religion.

Kys fag

Nah, suicide is not accepted in the church unless there are serious mental health reasons.

~High Priest Jabbawabba

High Priest I am here

-Father Aumvara

Welcome, welcome. How are you?

~High Priest Jabbawabba

Just got back from the hospital damn migraines how are you doing?

-Father Aumvara

I’m doing okay, but I’ve been very busy. I’m sorry to hear about the migraines though. Have they gone away?

~High Priest Jabbawabba

No they are cronic I will neverify be rid of them. Though what do you do for a living?

-Father Aumvara

What are you and how may I join

We are ovanists and you may join by typing Ovanubu krakalou fonishi robunop

Sorry forgot to sign

-Father Aumvara

It’s okay. But correct. If you want to know more about us, most is on our official YouTube, The Church of Ovanubu

~High Priest Jabbawabba

But what do you do for a living high priest?

-Father Aumvara

Nothing currently. I left that all behind me as proof to Ovanubu that I would be a good choice for High Priest. How about you, Father?

~High Priest Jabbawabba

Nothing either but I plan to be a smith or machinist

-Father Aumvara

Ooh, luck to you then

~High Priest Jabbawabba

Thank you. Do you have any family

-Father Aumvara

Of course I do. My family is actually rather large, though I mostly keep in contact with my immediate family.

~High Priest Jabbawabba

Well what is your immediate family like?

-Father Aumvara

Well, divorced parents, so everyone doesn’t exactly get along. I also have two younger sisters, and a younger brother. So that’s three children each parent had.

How about you?

~High Priest Jabbawabba

Only child in a family going through tumoil

-Father Aumvara

My family always is in turmoil, haha

~High Proest Jabbawabba

So how did Ovanubu come to you

I think I told the story on YouTube, didn’t I? It was in the second thread if I’m correct, but I was visited in a dream, thought they were just dreams, until he actually visited me

~High Priest Jabbawabba

In the last thread you said you had art of Ovanubu

Working on it being finished. More a logo for us as a whole, but it’ll likely contain a cartoony version of him.

~High Priest Jabbawabba

So got any concept art of this?

Not yet, as I’m not an artist myself. I have an artist friend though. I think it’ll be Ovanubu assuming our prayer pose.

Also, I may go to sleep soon. I’ll try and think of another way to keep in contact as well so I can send updates quickly.

~HPJ (High Priest Jabbawabba)

Well remember to upload this thread before you sleep high priest

-Father Aumvara

Of course. Goodnight Father.

~High Priest Jabbawabba

Good night High Priest

-Father Aumvara