Ausfag general

Are leaves the new shitposters? Is this the end of an era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts5aBC90Alk
youtube.com/watch?v=c6fAXf2lS_E
youtube.com/watch?v=u5Ihz7ilAlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you mean "the new shitposters"? We're still shitposters m8.

But Australians tend to just post banter. Canadians post absolute shit

why are you so obsessed with us dad just fix london and lay off the canucks.

So they're shit-shitposters? That's not something to be praised about. Canadian's need to be banned.

If you ban them, they win

Who here Australian and scared about the future?

We don't even fucking do anything. People hate us because of Trudeau and like two liberal autists here leave us the fuck alone.

>When you have drank all the petrol and go on cuckchan

Son go to sleep.

Trudeau made us one of 'those' countries, so we just went ahead and embraced it

>two liberal autists
Pretty much this. The difference is that Aussies are only PRETENDING to be liberal autists

Oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts5aBC90Alk

>proves my point with a shit-shitpost
PLEASE SECONDMOOT, DO SOMETHING.

Is Canada worse than Mexico?

there are two distinct kinds of Canadians

some are trying to fight the stereotype, but there are just too many bad ones and they get drowned out.

Why so sirius?

youtube.com/watch?v=c6fAXf2lS_E

Kill yourselves.

Top fucking kek.

>The literal minions for Israel

DUDE WEED LOL

you first.

Think all those beans have confused your shit.
>Should it come from your arse or your mouth?
Poor PĆ£blo.

Canadians are officially the first honorary niggers. Argentinians can take there place, and be officially white.

Aren't you just a big state from USA? I mean that's how we look at you here at least. Seems kinda hypocrite to say 'minion' to them.

Yeah, except I hate Zionists. Wrong as usual you shitposting, Molson guzzling, syrup sucking, poutine pigging, multi-culturalism loving cuck.

>Canadians thinking they can take the shitposting throne

thanks for the kek

Um excuse me but kill yourself is my catch phrase bitch

Eyyy oim fekken Bruce end oim nadda shitposta.
Oistrayan posts are the numba wone postas on foe chain, Canadians are the numba wone shitpostas not us yeh fekken pooftah
Ye dumb cawnts keep cawllin us shitpostas but we ain't no shitpostas ye fekken cawnts!!!!

How is this thread even related to politics?

fuck up cunt

Donald trump or Bernie sanders? I say none because neither is Canadian

Kek I remember when I got like 50 replies saying this. Good times

>Sup Forums
>Politics

Fucking wow, what a great shitpost

How about you make like a leaf and kill yourself.

>Yeah, except I hate Zionists.

Like thats relevant to the clutches of the grabbles.

You fucks are literally retarded.

Shouldn't you be applying your scent..

youtube.com/watch?v=u5Ihz7ilAlQ

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Me on the right

Your mum slurped my syrup out of my cock with a straw fuck off

Ew red leaf lol

That is the worst comeback I've ever heard. Good job leaf

I could get you arrested for that

That's not what your mom said last night
OH SNAP *does the shaking hand snap*

You're already in prison mate

underrated

With the oilsands gone to shit we're realy trying to branch out into different fields. Someday shitposting will be a massive indistry in canada and we will be the worlds primary exporter.

I don't know why my fellow leafs shitpost so much. A while leafs were pretty good posters, then after weedman got elected, things got pretty grim.
For the select few good leaf posters, they are dronwing in a sea of piss.
I may as well start using a proxy.

Remember several months ago where there were only a couple of very outspoken posters that seemed to have an unreasonable hatred of Canadians?

One of them was me. I have to say, seeing the rest of the board turn against these massive faggots has just been fucking delightful.

Fuck, I hate Canadians. So much.

There's some Canadians that can post the occasional banter, but they are few and far between.

canada is the robin williams of countries
you just never know what to expect from that guy

It's okay, I'd be mad too if a bunch of spics were stealing from me everyday. At least Mohammad here pays his taxes.

Because nobody listens to us they just yell DUDE WEED or A FUCKING LEAF no matter what you post so if they shitpost I will shitpost 10 times worse
Nobody cares about irrelevant countries who hate superior countries Canada is number 1 you're number 911 so fuck off

Your alpha dog let you out of the cage..

I guess you were a good pup.

HAHAHA IM SO FUCKING CRAZY HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL DAMAGED HAHAHA EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Unfortunately, the Australian 'shitpost' retains some element of truth with respect to the human condition.

Canada does not have this problem.

We need a name for coons and uncle toms like you that deny their leafy shitposting heritage.

You fucking shrub.

Canada respects nobody but itself

If you respect nobody, they win

Get fucked. Half of you faggots can't even shitpost for shit.

Fuck off, hoser.

RESPECT MY DICK

Pajeet is a literal shit poster.

Fuckin buddy over here thinks he's hard stuff. You're fuckin ten-ply bud.

Is anyone else a literal redneck in Alberta? it's pretty great. I literally have a F350 holy fuck

CANADA IS NUMBER ONE
CANADA IS NUMBER ONE
NOBODY IS NUMBER TWO
BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS NUMBER SHIT
CANADA IS NUMBER ONE
CANADA HAS THE BEST FOOD
CANADA HAS THE BEST DRINKS
CANADA HAS THE BEST MUSIC
CANADA HAS THE BEST MOVIES
CANADA IS THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT OF HUMAN KIND AND NOTHING WILL EVER SURPASS THE GREATNESS OF CANADA
ALIENS DONT INVADE BECAUSE CANADA EXISTS AND THEY SHIT THEIR ET ASS WHEN THEY SEE US
CANADA FUCK YEAH
CANADA IS NUMBER ONE
CANADA IS NUMBER ONE

GOD SAVE GRACIOUS CANADA
LONG LIVE NOBLE CANADA
GOD SAVE CANADA
SEND CANADA VICTORIOUS
HAPPY AND GLORIOUS
LONG TO RULE THE WORLD
GOD SAVE CANADA

IN DAYS OF YORE FROM CANADAS SHORE
CANADA THE DAUNTLESS HERO CAME
AND PLANTED FIRM CANADAS FLAG
ON THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD
HERE MAY IT WAVE OUR BOAST OUR PRIDE
AND JOINED IN LOVE TOGETHER
THE MAPLE LEAF, MAPLE LEAF MAPLE LEAF ENTWINED
CANADA FOREVER

Go choke on a prairie oyster, ya fuckin' goo guzzler

Also, don't call me buddy, pal

i think the point trudeau is making in that quote is that if you go shoot a "terrorist" in their home country you are just going to create more terrorists for their elite to exploit. Essentially they win because all their dogma about hating the west is perpetuated by fact. Generally its worsened by civilian casualties.

As for being nice its civility to a fault americans dont understand it because its actually a british construct. Being nice in Canada is someone bumps into someone else and both people apologize. In America one person would say watch where the fuck you're going a-hole and the other guy goes fuck you. This translates into a massive difference in the way people from either country interact with each other

Can the poor aussis never catch a break?
First they had to return all the boots arriving at their shore full with educated people and now they are loosing their safe place to the leafe uprising.

Best underrated post. Saving for copy pasta and so should you.

ON MERRY CANADAS FAR FAMED LAND
MAY KIND HEAVEN SWEETLY SMILE
BLESS OLD CANADA EVER MORE
AND CANADAS GREAT WHITE NORTH
AND SWELL THE SONG BOTH LOUD AND LONG AS THE AVERAGE CANADIAN 12 INCH COCK
TILL AMERICAN GIRLS QUIVER
GOD SAVE CANADA AND HEAVEN BLESS
CANADA FOREVER

I don't even know where the 'Canadians are Shitposters' meme started.

I try to post legitimate content valuable to the conversation at hand.

IP ban Canadians for a bit please.
It might teach them to go and write some actual shit instead of foaming degenerate fucking non-sense onto the board.

Lets get this straight.

these leaf trouble posters are either:

A: JIDF/other shills with hidden IP
B: Eastern Canadian shitheads who are responsible for antichrist PM
C:Liberal bernie faggots who strayed too far away from the reddit hive
D: shitposters like (you) who like to perpetuate the new trudeau buddy stereotype for shits.

Most Western Canadians, excluding hongcouver and achmeds who pray 32 times a day, are typically normal enough.

BUDDY

WW1 & WW2 we out shined you little twats.

How about you FUCK OFF

*saved*

Canadians now make 54% of ALL posts on Sup Forums.

We already won the race war (online)

I didn't say you can bitch

Yanks are the kings of meme makers

Classic straya

>Eastern Canadian shitheads who are responsible for antichrist PM

NB, NS, NFL account for maybe 1/4 (combined) of the Quebec vote.
Don't put the fucking blame on us. (I'll admit the fucking degenerate slime that live in the cities should be gassed though. Fuck the East Coast 'University' life)

Please delete this thread.

Australians are the true shitposters.

They rise from the desert, born of iron bantz. They understand what it takes to shitpost like the best.

God bless the Aussies. They are everything I wish I could be.

Eastern 'canadians' are mentally ill.

Put some respek on my flag

How does this pic make you feel? What does he mean by this?

>he's the uncontested Prime Memester

I'd not be surprised if he shitposts here after smoking a joint, I mean it's 2016 ffs

>Outshined

You didn't invent nuclear weapons faggot. Also ww1 didn't end until we ended it.

The biggest explosion Canada produced in ww2 was your own weapons blowing p and killed your own people.

holy shit

Whatcha gonna do leaf ?

>Nigger tier education

They didn't call us stormtroopers for nothing bud.

Australia is the king of shitposting, confirmed by moot himself.
The leafs have been stepping up recently though, you need to prove yourselves, aussies.

fucking kek

>Remember the .6% goyim

You were only 31,000 votes away from sparing yourselves of four more years of Muslim rape. Let that sink in, Euroleafs.

>says the italy of america

>tattoo
Into the trash it goes

When anybody thinks of ww2 stormtroopers they think Nazis and not Canadians, pal.

ay this was my OC