el bumpo

Bump

big tidy goth gf

Dubs for webm

ok

Sauce on op?

Rolling

Op is a cam girl on Chaturbate.

I'd be turned on if I didn't know that guaged ears smell worse than the inside of a dead hookers ass.

at least a screencap to prove you have it fucker

sauce?

bump

I'm in love

role

reroll

rereroll

rerereroll

Roll

yessss

winrar

Win

Do I wanna know why you know what the inside of a dead hooker's ass smells like?
But also can confirm.

waifu

kek that guy staring at her ass

>I'd be turned on if I didn't know that guaged ears smell worse than the inside of a dead hookers ass.

Is this true? I've seen pictures where infection had set in but - is it normal for them to smell without infection?

No. It's not true. If you fucking clean them, they don't stink. If your girl isn't cleaning them, she probably not cleaning that pussy either.

No, they're no different than foreskin.

you retards need focus.

eh good nuff

moar?

damn

This looks like it belongs in a trap thread.

trap trap trap trap trap trap trap trap

Doesn't really fit the thread, but fuck me she's hot!

hrrrrnn

>Ruining your body with endless tats.
Nice triad whore fashion.

Acid Bath Paegan Terrorist Tactics Poster

what a cute girl epic tits too bad she fucked herself up w/ that octopus shit tat and plugged ear bullshit and stupid fuckin pink horse in the back.

Ahh good ol Sacha Smith..

>Ruining
Art is subjective, friend.

There's two kinda people in this world. Those who like tattoos and those who don't. Those who like tattoos are just here to have a good time, while those who don't, for some reason, feel the need to judge tattoo-likers and say mean things about them. Why? If you don't like the thread, then leave. You don't have to be here. You're just being negative, there's no need!

Harliequinnx

user delivers! Thanks man.

Whoa

I know I got here because of your boobs, but watching your video, I just caught myself in love with your face and your personality (At least the one you showed me on the video). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not "barely there". Your mouth is big (Which I consider a good thing). Your cheecks are probably soft and good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and light, and the expressions they gave out are just formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I'm taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.

damn dood

nigger what

Who is this?!

hello friend, you must be new. please post more, we're a very open community.

Unf, that jawline

OC?

there is a lot more of her to see and i want every bit of it.

op will surely deliver

op here, not oc. sorry m8, found on an imgur randomizer.

keep going