Atheists claim that god doesn't exist, but when you ask them to provide evidence...

atheists claim that god doesn't exist, but when you ask them to provide evidence, they say the burden of proof isn't on them, even though they're the one making the claim?

can you not
fucking post this
for the trillionth time

can you debunk it though?

yes, but I've got better things to do
I'm not atheist, I think you're just retarded

Nobody gives a shit about this debate anymore. Go jerk off into your own mouth on some other board.

Did god create the universe out of something, or from nothing?

How old is the loli now?

What's the point of existence if nothing can acknowledge its existence?

Check mate atheists

You're the one making the claim that god's real therefore you have the burden of proof
Show some

honestly man, i see theese threads a lot and I just want to say god bless you

Pushing 40 by now, if not past that. She was around my age when the movie came out.

IMDB. Use it.

how convenient.

You are assuming that existence requires a ‘point’.

Matthew 18:19
"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

You and another person to ask for something absurd that can't possible happen, when it doesn't happen it has been proven.

come on OP, show some proof

prove that unicorns dont exist OP, or that dragons dont exist.
Oh you can't? Then they're real.
This is your shit arguement

wow really makes you think huh

Whether you like it or not, all of us are agnostics. The concept of an all powerful creator is not impossible. It is however extremely unlikely. None of us alive today will ever know one way or the other. We are agnostic.

i hope you're as agnostic about god as you are about zeus, thor, ahura mazda, whatever it is africans believe in, and all them other niggas i forgot the names of.

Atheists claim to be logical, yet they don't provide proof for the claim that God doesn't exist.

Why do atheists act so illogically?

Not necessarily though I would agree its the most logical position to take

Speak for yourself, I know God.

I agree. Atheists are stupid. God is very real, and I am him. I am God in the flesh, OP. Now do as I say and worship me. If you don't believe that I am God, then the burden of proof is on you to prove that I'm not. Good luck.

But I mean... you don’t though

Atheists are usually fucking dipshits who want to feel enlightened, but the fact remains that we live in a world based on tangible evidence. Within 100 years, any respectable person will have abandoned ‘God’.

See and I'd say youre acting illogically

>I am so intellectually superior that I feel the need to fence-sit like an indifferent faggot so that I could prove that I am better than both sides of the argument

I swear, it's faggots like you that are far cringier than any atheist or religious fanatic.

Dubs confirm existence is pointless.

And you've found a way to look down on all three, and I'm the asshole who points it out.

agnostics truly are the scum of the earth, spineless cowards

No, most agnostics just realize that we as a species simply don’t know. I don’t give a shit about being ‘right’ like you do.

prove to me that santa and the the tooth fairy dont exist

>spineless cowards

it’s retards like you that blow up subway cars for their ‘god’.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus

Fuck off nigger, your God is a faggot

I have a feeling you don’t actually know what agnosticism is

This used to be posted here all the time as an image macro.

enlighten me then. if you claim that you can't prove god doesn't exist so as a result you don't deny his existence, why is the tooth fairy or santa an exception? or any other gods of past millennia that no one believes in anymore?

Athiest don't make the claim that God does not exist. You make the claim that the god of your religion exists. Athiest take the role of the sceptic, asking for reason to believe that your claim is true. You fail to provide sufficient evidence of your claim that your god in particular exists.

What athiest claims that there couldn't be a God? Of course there could be something matching the description of a god but not the Christian one. The Christian God is self contradictory. It can't exist.

Prove Atheism exists.

You're retarded. Agnostic isn't a third camp. You can be an agnostic athiest of thirst. You can't be just an agnostic.

for many agnostics it is though, that's why the argue with atheists.

Can you prove anything exists?

Am I just a figment of your mind while you are in a coma?

Are you simply just a thought in my mind while I am in a coma?

Prove to me that anything is actually, real.

The simple answer is free will

>00
Apparently you dont know the definition of athesm....

Yeeeee boyyyyeeeeeee

No you could say it's the same old neverending story

except for that one time he killed everyone on earth save a few, or the fact that we only have free will for 80 odd years, then we're off to heaven or hell. not to mention if god exists and is omnipotent, then he already knows what we're going to do, if we're going to heaven or hell, basically our path in life is predetermined by the fact of his being able to know it, so the mere existence of an omnipotent all powerful god disproves free will.

Do you really believe there's a magic soul realm where everyone you've ever met is saved and has a never ending magical party?

When you die, you die, big deal. You lose consciousness one day and don't regain it. Oh well. You were once a swimming sperm withou awareness, you are made of meat, why is it hard to believe you'll die and that's it? Better to just accept it and move on

The main problem with the logic presented by Epicurus is that it presumes that evil exists because God is either unable or unwilling to do anything about it. The implication is that God is obliged to eradicate evil for the sake of mankind. The Bible, however, makes it clear that it is mankind who is ultimately responsible for the evil that permeates our world.

Evil exists in the heart of man because he is in rebellion against God. Corrupted humanity through its wicked desires commits unspeakable atrocities that God never intended. Each individual is permitted to exercise their own free will, to a point, even if their decisions result in bringing great harm and evil upon others. God will judge and hold accountable each and every human being for their actions and will settle all matters of justice in His own time. He does not prevent all the evil inclinations that corrupted man conceives and attempts because, to do so, would negate the free will of man and leave him no more than an automaton, a puppet whose strings are held in the grasp of the Divine.

Prove to me God exist's then...

that's like saying if you make a car and then the car becomes faulty, it's the car's fault.

didnt refute anything i said

contradictions and whatnot aside, does it even matter? God doesn't interfere with life.