How hard would it be for a 25 year old who makes 11$ an hour to move across the country? I need to live somewhere cold...

How hard would it be for a 25 year old who makes 11$ an hour to move across the country? I need to live somewhere cold, I don't want to spend the rest of my life in the hot humid south where lately it's only cold 2 or 3 days the entire year. How much money would I need to save up? I just want to live in a log cabin in the snow.

I'd save up enough to last you a few months of rent, and secure ajob where you are moving too.

I can't imagine rent would be that expensive in a place like Wyoming or somewhere really cold, unlike a city like New York? Might be wrong tho.

come move to Canada you get the best of both worlds. it shouldn't be that hard op. what country you live in

I live in the US, south Louisiana. My body just craves the cold. In the past 3-4 years it's only been jacket weather cold a hand full of days the entire year.

also New York works to, real close to canada so basically the same thing less wilderness i would assume tho

living expense goes up a ton.
think of it. you need to get a ton of clothes to keep warm.

Source: live in MN. Cold AF

I look at pictures of MN all the time, looks so beautiful.

m or f?

You need moving money and a place to stay

fuck you guys we should have a winter comfy thread right now

Move to Idaho. Relatively cheap compared to Montana, Colorado, or Wyoming. Granted Wyoming doesn't have an income tax. Plus Idaho has Boise which is an up and coming city like Portland and Seattle. Avoid the east coast. It's shitty and those mountains are a joke. Plus New England states are basically commie states. Good luck. I'll be making the move from Ohio to somewhere outwest myself within the next year.

>log cabin

I want that life so bad. In 25 years I've never seen snow. I hear people say all the time the snow gets old fast, but I wonder how many of them have lived in a humid place like Florida or Louisiana, where the air is like hot soup, and getting in your car to go to work feels like hell. You can always make yourself warmer, but you can only do so much to cool off.

56 degrees in san fran right now. I pay a meager $2500/month for rent too.

your right. the snow is better. fuck that swamp shit.

Minnesota is awesome if you find the place that fits you

Houston, Texas, sweating my balls off in November. I feel your pain bro.

It's a wall of heat that hits you like a wet blanket as soon as you step outside...

i litterally live by that saying ,, can always add layers but you can only take so many off. i live in Ontario OP and i love the snow ill never wanna move away. i could never become sick of it . if only you could see the simple things ive seen snow make beautiful. ill dump a few photos for you

There's been 2 cold fronts in October and November so far, each of them brought 1 single cold jacket weather day. Sat outside near the fire pit, had a few beers, next day back to sweating balls off, thats the southh.

If you're looking at Minnesota, check out the areas just north of the Twin Cities... Roseville, Shoreview, White Bear Lake, etc. One of the best qualities of life in the country, and yes it gets cold as fuck in the winter with plenty of snow. Also plenty of jobs available in a huge variety of fields, which is not something you'll find AT ALL in rural ares of the Western US.

im so bad when it comes to the heat i hate going on vacation. id rather stay here in Ontario then go to mexico or Cuba or Florida. i always think it when vacation time comes

You stupid cunt. I live in northern saskatchewan in a log cabin, i will gladly trade you places for the winter.

Just fucking make the move. Worst case scenario, you end up homeless and then everyday's cold. Best case, you're not an undriven betabitch and it works out.

Snows actually adds a nice look to everything. It helps to give the seasons a lot of contrast.

What really sucks is the lack of daylight. In about a month I'll got to work in the dark and get home in the dark.

Hey op I'm in Orlando, FL rn I feel you. I really want to go to Alaska or some shit, work on some oil rigs hear they pay well.

the winter snow just makes an amazing feeling . i dont think ill ever be able to describe it

i was gunna post that one next :)

I'm in South Dakota. Look up Rapid City. Plenty of Jobs, relatively low cost of living. Doesn't get humid in the summer, bugs are basically nonexistent. Lots to do there, but also lots of crime. Pick and choose. Look up bus tickets, and bring minimal shit. I'd say 600 cash in hand would get you off on a good foot amigo.

This one is really superb

thank you i still have a few more i believe . if i knew these picks were so popular i would have been collecting my own years ago XD

last one is this folder

How are the gun laws in the north western states? One of the few things I like about Louisiana is the gun laws. And for the Canadians can you even own guns?

Oh shit... new wallpaper, thanks.

yes we can i own a few myself even a few handguns cant carry on you at all unless your hunting tho. want more info google the differences

Try Arizona. Bitches cannot believe the heat here. We actually skip winter. It's fucking great.

You can barely own shit in Cuckland Canada. And the gun laws a great in the western states besides California and Washington is starting to suck. But Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming are amazing states with very few gun laws. They're the last good states we got.

Fuck that heat and the illegal spics you got

I hate the fucking cold weather.

Shut the fucc up fag, nobody wants to live in your gay ass country, looking like a massive buttplug, man just die

heres your log cabin OP

im sorry i offended you

you backwards mf

well thats all the snow pictures i have you guys hope you enjoyed them. good luck OP on your adventure hope you find the place your looking for

Now that's a pimping house

Thank you for the pictures friend, enjoyed them. And you guys have given me some hope, appreciate it.

You would be sorry, stupid fucc

>No new posts
its a joke boi Canadians are actually some pretty mean people if they wanna be

OP, I grew up in the deep south nd finally made it out to northern idaho by age 30. Every winter is an adventure and I'm still not tired of it years later.

Go for it.

Wonder exactly how the whole all Canadians are nice stereotype started.

Having seasons is nice though.

In AZ its 3 seasons of summer and 1 season of satan's asshole.

make sure you wear a coat op ill see you in the snow one day i just know it ;) bye bye

Coer d'Alene?

we did alot of peace keeping shit during the wars .

good guess. Although there's many other towns to guess from up here.

sorry I meant to say NOT that many other towns to guess from