Indian Sup Forumsro here, i was wondering if yall got any tops on how to acquire a qt white gf?

indian Sup Forumsro here, i was wondering if yall got any tops on how to acquire a qt white gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0yeMUtxwCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one of the top is not being an indian

Big dick or financial stability aka wealth.

damn

simply stop shitting in the streets

Nice bait faggot

You asked the same question and used the same picture earlier. All that curry is going to your tiny brain. Better shit fast! To the Street!

why does everyone love white people so much?

Have lots of money, then kill yourself after she takes it all 2 years after the marriage

just FB message every white girl you can find
asking them to send bobs. If that doesn't work
send a dick pic, and ask for vaganna in return.
Also call them BB lots.

Bonus tip: Make sure they know you do big cums.

this. worked for me.

Indian men have a hard time getting white women on account of them being indian men

My boss is an Indian man and he married an Indian woman and his wife is hot af. Apparently, his dad is rich or some shit. Most likely an arranged marriage.

indian women can be hot as fuck. I have my eyes on a gorgeous indian woman, might ask her out this weekend. I don't even give a fuck, she's hot.

/thread

Kek

Stop trying to get a cutie white gf and focus on becoming a doctor or cleaning your 7eleven.

seriously though, is there a 7eleven anywhere on the planet that's not owned by an indian or paki?

I once went to a 7eleven in Marco Island in Florida that was being run by a white female in her 30s. I assume she wasn't the owner. But I don't think it was owned by an Indian either. Indians never leave their stores.

350k cash in your bank account just to be considered for a franchise

You lie! Suffer indian superman for your insolence!

youtube.com/watch?v=y0yeMUtxwCE

That's actually pretty cheap considering a half decent store will rake in millions a year

Hum coldplay, talk about how spicy mayo is, wear a canada goose jacket. Its not that hard, bro///

Yeah but at the same time a lot of it goes to the franchise. You end up with like 6kish