Why do people do drugs? I've experimented with them before...

Why do people do drugs? I've experimented with them before, but I just don't know how anybody could ever legitimately WANT to do them for fun

>weed makes me paranoid
>xanax makes me unalert
>coke makes me hyper as fuck
>adderall makes me go off on tangents of thought (idk why, isn't it supposed to make you stay focused or something?)
>lsd gives me fucking migranes

Seriously, Sup Forums. Is my body just not the type for drugs or do you legitimately enjoy being fucked up both physically and mentally and call it recreation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeGbLud2mX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could always just kill yourself

Drugs have different effects on different people.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"

"If a bear falls in the woods, does the Pope shit a tree?"

I've got these poills for bladder pain that turn piss brighht red. Theyd'd be fun as a party trick, Tale a few then piss red all over

Yeah I dont understand that either OP. I think of users as just weak people with no respect for their mental or physical health
As a teen I did weed, moved onto molly and amphetamines in my 20s. Love them, had the best time. But after about 4 months i decided that was enough fun, not worth it for the downsides and risks. Stopped overnight.
I just wonder if all these users are seriously fucking up their brains which will affect their quality of life as they getbl older. Its not worth the risk imo

Everything you mentioned I enjoy.

This past week I've smoked 310$ worth of crack. Dude hit me up tonight wondering if I want more. I said nope.

Drugs are not that bad. Especially if you can control the urge. I usually binge on the hard shit one week out of the year.

Couple months ago I blew through 2g of good heroin in 4 days. Was bliss.

I smoke weed on the daily. Xanax on the weekend because I work every day and it's pretty noticeable when I'm on it.

this.
I smoke weed because I enjoy the high when relaxing and the anti-nausea properties are fucking awesome. I still get paranoid but I just do it in a comfortable environment

This.

I want to die, getting fucked up is the next best thing

>LSD gave me migraines

Whatever you took was not LSD.

I actually doubt that you've tried many drugs at all, you come across as a complete nipplehead listing vague traits that you think are associated with various drugs, with no knowledge of how they feel at all.

On the off chance that you really are just a moron whose been ripped off a bunch of times, wait for a nice warmish spring or fall night with a full moon, and eat an 1/8'th of mushrooms and go walk in the woods.

>paranoia

low self esteem, issues in life, worries

>coke makes you hyper, yeah thats the point along with confidence x 1000

>lsd hurts your brain?? no fucking way!

who even says they experimented with drugs? are you a fucking scientist??

you need to learn to enjoy the effects, not question them

and also, you have probably tried a strain or two of weed, depending on how many grams you have bought,

different trains produce different effects, search untilyou find one that you like,

if you dont have the option, learn to grow, and gain a whole new kind of relationship and respect for the weed!

I don't understand weed. It just makes me feel paranoid and self-conscious. I'm pretty much an introvert and I guess it amplifies that part of me. MDMA on the other hand is awesome. It's like i'm the best version of me, unless i'm rolling balls and can't do shit.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

First of all, you've never done LSD. Nobody has in the last like 2 decades. Erowid has tested thousands of samples and nobody has ever once sent in real LSD. You have psychedelic substances that are similar in effect (2c family, dox family, etc), and that's what you probably actually did. Those are still great though, sounds like you just have a shit reaction to drugs (or a shit brain). Psychedelics giving you a migraine? I mean, come on dude, that sounds like a load of horseshit. I've never met someone who didn't trip off psychedelics. Even when you have a bad trip it's not just "a migraine".

ahahaha holy fuck your brain won't be anymore near normal chemical levels without around 7 or more years of sobriety, good job idiot. Preserve what you have.

Are you seriously asking how or why someone could like something you don't like?
How old are you?

not OP but pretty sure I wouldn't be able to keep my thoughts off stuff like Blair Witch Project and be scared af

I binge smoke the marijuana. Once a couple of months, I'll get like half an O and spend the next week and a half 2 weeks baked 24*7. I do it because I have a hyperactive mind that won't give me peace and makes it where I can't sleep well, rest or chill. Sometimes I just need to be able to turn it off every once in a while and weeds does that for me. Won't touch much of anything else though.

If there is a devil, cocaine is his work.

Don't lie you're never touched any of what you described.

You smoke bunk weed and the rest of the drugs you mention are kinda gay, doubt the acid you got its clean / legit

>adderall makes me go off on tangents of thought (idk why, isn't it supposed to make you stay focused or something?)
If you take alot you start to get very focused on whatever random thought pops into your head and you'll go off on long tangents about whatever.
If you take alot alot your whole body starts to go numb.
Adderall also makes you lose your appetite, abuse it too often and you'll start forgetting to eat.

I find myself thinking the same way for addiction
Did snow with friends who ended up getting addicted
I stopped cold turkey cause it just didn't feel as fun first time so just stopped and that's it

you need to put drugs up you're rectum, only then you will start enjoying them faggot

and you come across as a complete faggot, I've had migraines after very proper LSD-25 and in fact other similar lysergamides. Its not impossible, all of this shit is body chemistry Dependant. Everyone has a different subjective experience.

this is 100% bullshit

Nice googling almost believed

u w0t

Not even the dude who posted this. You're dumb as fuck dude, do some goddamn research.

if you think lsd-25 isn't around you are just plain stupid

Op is a 15yo boy, born in a christian family. Most likely molested by he's father.

yeah lmao there are super common test kits specifically for identifying lsd... this dude's a dipshit

Because they're losers

You're just a shitty troll and people do drugs because it's the only way to be happy

people who do not have mental health problems or even non-serious problems, do not need drugs. drugs are for people who have problems (whatever it may be) and anybody who is doing well (even just ok) don't need anything to cope or help them

If that is true then you're truly a happy person, what I wouldn't give to be like you instead of being depressed and hated

So, in your opinion, the only reason anyone uses any intoxicants, ever, is because they are trying to cope with something?

Anyone on Sup Forums has metal health problems

I have no desire to do drugs with permanent effects. Anyone have experience with DMT? I've considered it since it seems to cause no tolerance, addiction, or any side effects really

>people who do not have mental health problems or even non-serious problems, do not need sex. orgasms are for people who have problems (whatever it may be) and anybody who is doing well (even just ok) don't need anything to cope or help them

See how stupid you sound?
Sometimes people do drugs for fun.

What I mean iz how did you reach such a state of being you fucking fag

shut up goy no pleasure allowed!

also if you are doing any damage to yourself with your drug use you are doing it fucking wrong, its really not hard to balance a small habit of say alcohol or weed or whatever.

>I have no desire to take any drugs.
>I've considered taking the most powerful psychedelic known to man

>drugs with permanent effects
As far as I can see there aren't any with DMT

youtube.com/watch?v=aeGbLud2mX8

Keep that search engine running hard

i would try a couple shrooms before fucking DMT lol. that's a businessman's drug, you better pack your bags.

Can I ask you a honest question?

What risks did you see with Marijuana?

Would you agree that Marijuana is less harmful than Alcohol?

Why do you generalize "weak people with no respect for their mental and physical health" to someone who would enjoy a joint or puff of Marijuana on occasion?

>weed makes me paranoid
no, you do that. weed intensifies your paranoia

If you have no experience with mind altering substances, maybe you shouldn't jump into the most mind altering drug there is right from the get go.
Your chances of having a bad time are exponentially higher.

you've obviously have never tried cocaine. you're too young for this site faggot.

>weed
calms me down, keeps me able to do shit that requires concentration, but I can understand that
>xanax
never done it
>coke
Hyper, good feeling, confident, and it makes me great at RTS games
>adderall
yeah idk it helps me focus for sure
>lsd
love it a couple times a year as a sort of mental refreshment

I just wanted to experiment with them. Had some pretty good experiences, have had some pretty fucked up ones. Can green text some stories if anyone's interested..

Thankfully I've never been the type to get addicted to anything other than weed really I was always very aware that there would be a high and a come down, so if I just got through them I'd feel fine eventually. In those moments it became very clear how people got hooked, for me in just the chemical aspect. The clear knowledge of the depth of how extremely bad one feels physically compared to the hours previous and it goes on all day till the evening. But, if you take a little more, it takes the edge off and that seems like the beginning of what looked like an endless cycle to me. No thanks, I powered through it and never touched the shit since except probably when it had been sold as e.

Do it!

>What risks did you see with Marijuana?
Not sure if chicken or egg but I grew up in an indigenous community where ganja use was massive. Everyone was a useless fuck who amounted to nothing and was / still is a drain to society. Obviously there are other factors as well for the break down in our community. But the excessive stoner culture sure doesn't help. Either way getting stoned and raped as a four year old kid has also left with a disgust of smokers. Almost an outright hatred. But then, because of what i went through i cant differenciate between casual stoners and hardcore losers.
Oh also having an uncle stab his brother to death at a family BBQ. And another one of his brothers found dead in a garbage dump with bullets in his brain after double crossing a dealer.
The occasional user may be cool if they grow their own. But usually they are supporting organised crime syndicates, who are all scum who deserve long slow deaths. So a stoner in a liberal city who says 'whoa I'm so cool' is supporting a gang, cartel, syndicate who destroy families, kill people, rape children.
I can't share the love man. I'd kill them all individually if I could. Users and dealers

>Would you agree that Marijuana is less harmful than Alcohol?
Can't differentiate. IMO they both are bad and cause problems if people use too much or start too young. The questions like asking, prefer to be bitten by a rattler or a cottonmouth?

If you can't understand why people would do coke then you obviously haven't done coke before

Complete bullshit.

>mily BBQ. And another one of his brothers found dead in a garbage dump with bullets in his brain after double crossing a dealer.
>The occasional user may be cool if they grow their own. But usually they are supporting organised crime syndicates, who are all scum who deserve long slow deaths. So a stoner in a liberal city who says 'whoa I'm so cool' is supporting a gang, cartel, syndicate who destroy families, kill people, rape children.
>I can't share the love man. I'd kill them all individually if I could. Users and dealers

SO someone who buys marijuana at a legal dispensary in a legal state and that bud is grown and helps fund tax dollars for the govt and state is still funding crime?

Please... The only reason the black market exists for marijuana is because of the legality. If Alcohol was illegal you don't think people would kill to profit from it?

You need an lesson in reality and live in another place for once. the entire world is not filled with drug fueled rapists like your family.

>Please... The only reason the black market exists for marijuana is because of the legality. If Alcohol was illegal you don't think people would kill to profit from it?
Yeah I'll give you that. Like I said, my experiences have clouded my outlook. Its too ingrained. Im never going to change my views

Well I respect you for your honesty. And I'm sure your a fine person. However I feel that the drug is in the eye of the beholder. One drop of Alcohol could put some people into a downward spiral to hell while some may have had similar personal experiences with other drugs.

You make a point about the mind altering affects of all drugs. There is something to be said about the honesty of a sober man.

>But usually they are supporting organised crime syndicates, who are all scum who deserve long slow deaths. So a stoner in a liberal city who says 'whoa I'm so cool' is supporting a gang, cartel, syndicate who destroy families, kill people, rape children.

What country do you live in?

Cheers m8. Its all good.
New Zealand. If I hear one more fucking Bob Marley song I'm gonna kill someone.
Kek. Best Korea.