So now we know that WikiLeaks compromised it's Integrity in order to help Trump. It went all partisan

So now we know that WikiLeaks compromised it's Integrity in order to help Trump. It went all partisan.

I think Julian thought he'd be his way out. 5 years on lockdown would make anyone desperate.

So he sold out. Also this means that Kushner accepted the aid of a known fugitive who also is wanted by the US government for a number of national security related charges. Why aren't people on both sides outraged?

Assange has always been a tool. I mean that literally - a tool of despots.

Yeah, I'm talking about Putin, you fucking astroturfers.

It is obvious and undeniable that a foreign adversary, Russia, attacked the USA in an effort to undermine the US and weaken it. Republicans would rather just take that than admit they were wrong. Stigginit is more important to them.

Tribal politics at its worst.

I'm surprised that none of the Trump supporters have come in to defend this shit. Could this be the thing that finally loses him that white millennial support?

It seemed to start out with a noble intent, maybe it will be if Assange ever eats a bullet.

you stupid bastards. i knew Assange before he got famous, and he was a fucking dick back then. he hasn't changed a bit - he's an aspie fuck, like Trump, except he doesn't have any money. acting like a rich genius when you aren't is a sure-fire way to piss people off.

DIAF, Wizzy, and don't come back to Australia - the ropes are ready.

He doesn't care about helping Trump. He cares about fucking over the US and keeping his benefactor (Putin) happy enough to not murder him.

Of course he helped daddy trump. Hillary wanted to kill him

lmao xD
I'M FOR HER!

he doesn't care about keeping Putin happy. Assange only cares about himself, and his imaginary image as a daring secret agent / freedom fighter who is irresistible to women and who inspires trust in all who meet him, also a master hacker, strategist and philosopher.

i wonder if he's learned how to use a toilet yet.

I'm Australian, so I'm not for Hillary. Even less so for Doland. I hope they're not paying you in bitcoins, shill.

I'm not even an americunt you dumb fuck.

What?

>Hillary
>Doland
xD le misspell le Trump's name le wrong meme xD

xD le not even american le meme le trump hate le meme xD

>we know

He takes money for RT and lives in a place where Russia has serious reach. He cares about keeping Putin happy.

Russia is playing all sides.

xD le Russian superhackers le meme le XD

Take this shareblue/ctr bullshit back to Sup Forums. Honestly not surprised that you want to say he terrible despite exposing the worst corruption at the highest level in history. You'd be fucking silent if the tables were turned. Lol

le reddit is le retarded, pickle dick. i suggest you go back there and never leave.

>he's an aspie fuck, like Trump
Your misuse of the language suggests that your opinion might not be credible.

is it a crime for kushner to withhold emails?

in that case, i hope he gets a nice polonium lollipop for giving the game away.

American politics
Where it is against the law to get advice or knowledge from someone outside of your country

xD le redditor le telling le 4channer le to le go le back le to le reddit le meme le xD

What exactly is your point? Hillary isn't the subject of this thread. In fact my entire gripe here is that Julian betrayed his values in order to weigh in to an election for his own gain. He wanted to be an ambassador. He wanted to not have America going after him anymore and he wanted to please Russia. He went from being about exposing elites to wanting to join their ranks. He went full dark side. Supporting Putin while saying your for transparency is ironic enough, but this double dealing bullshit...

How many shills are in this thread? And they're all pretending to be ozzie.

Most countries have laws about that sorta thing Cletus.

I've met him. You haven't. You didn't see him at that pub in North Melbourne when the users of Suburbia - the ISP he ran, briefly - were having a meet, and he was so universally hated by them that he had to steal someone else's name-tag and hide.

Aussie, you stupid seppo fuck.

the fuck is with these Hillary russian bots?

xD le not le about le Hilary le meme le about le Trump le only le meme le and le Russia le superhackers le and le evil le Putin le evil le Commies le neo- le McCarthyist le meme le xD

about negative information for the opposite party...that's called collusion and it's against the law in every country, it's a form of treason.

Withholding evidence, lying about interactions when asked by Congress and federal agents... Yes. It's actually several crimes.

LELELE ELE LEL EL EEL EELELEL EEL ELELELEL EEEKL EELELEE EEX
XD
XD
X
XDD

HOLY FUCK
GO BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU FUCKING PROBLEMATIC DRUMPFETER

wait, aren't the russian shills supposed to be supporting trump? or did pooty pay some of them to shit on him at the same time, to add noise to the backchannel?

Fucking kiwi's

'owls of derisive laughter, Bruce.

stop saying that shit. you aren't french.

Well, Mueller will have some more paperwork this monday i suppose, can't wait to see the right's spin on this is he just a volunteer coffee boy too?

Trump is going to have to dump him. I wonder if he's going to kick his own daughter to the curb in the process? The alt right will love it. Not sure what the rest of America will think though. On one hand nepotism. On the other middle East peace and all that.

Geopolitics are tricky. Russians are the enemy of the country behind 9/11. Which is our ally...so...shits hard to moralize.

how many people can he fire and immediately replace?

what's the current population of the united states?

"Cletus, you're my new secretary of defense. put down that whittlin' knife!"

you ever heard of the coldwar?

>Russians are the enemy of the country behind 9/11. Which is our ally...so...shits hard to moralize.

are you saying that the country behind 9/11 is your ally? are you claiming that Russia is America's ally? that would depend who's running Russia. Gorbachev was a reasonable person, so he could pull it off. Mr Putin is more of a warlord, so he's more likely to ride around on a bear while not wearing a shirt.

Well several of his judicial picks have no experience and at least one was recommended against by the bar. Which is hilarious. The lawyers all got together and said "nope". Congress said "yes". He's being confirmed. Lifetime appointment.

He's had several opportunities to do so already. I think he's holding out on going directly after Trump's family.

Saudi Arabia? If you mean Afghanistan... I think that ones under control

Im not for one and less for the other.
Dumbass train of thought for making decisions retard.

we supported afghanistan against russia....

All I see is a blurry picture. What the fuck are you talking about?

Loyalty is more important then knowledge or experience.

Being a leader helps you be a leader, but that doesnt mean that just because you've never been in politics that doesnt mean you will fail.

Being a sagacious and prudent person in general is the thing which allows people to be great politicians. This is the reason that more than any other job politicians come from the greatest diversity of backgrounds.

Moveing on.

Trump more than any other president has enemies on both sides of the podium. Just remember that he was also not favored by republicans when he was coming to power.

Jarend Kushner and Ivanka Trump are 2 things which make a great political advisor.

1. They are wise
2. They are loyal.

He would never abandon them. They are his strongest asset as a president.

Two things are possible:

>Assange used Wikileaks for his own personal gain
>Documents published by Wikileaks have an authenticity rate of 100% and Wikileaks provides an important journalistic service for whistle blowers trying to remain anonymous

They're just trying to smear him because they know he has Huma's laptop e-mails.

>They are wise

>realizing the current president is cancer on America's fucking ballsack
>durr he must support the other party then

No, he's just the worst of the worst. Drain the swamp my ass. Yeah businesses are so bad buying out political office we should just put an omega jew into office ourselves.

I like how OP's picture has keywords as its title

No, just to shut you whining democrat partisan hacks up. Who's paying you to ignore the words "which the Clinton campaign is consistently slandering us with"?
Lucky for you libel isn't a criminal offense.

>This is the reason that more than any other job politicians come from the greatest diversity of backgrounds.
>the USA is literally run by Harvard
2/8, reddit

Except he didn't. He literally tried to shut up the democrats whining about "unequal time".

le kys

they weren't helping Trump so much as punishing the Clintons. They would have done for any Republican nominee.

Well it helps to have people on your team who have experience and know the law. Trump had people with no experience who didn't know law. Trump had no experience in any elected office. Politics do actually require experience. It's a complicated system of governance. You can't just pick any idiot off the street and being a business man doesn't necessarily mean you're cut out to be a politician.

Hey, don't blame my people for this mess. Sanders was literally the Jewish choice.

Except he was in constant communication with Trump's team as well as with Russian hackers and did in fact choose what to publish based on his politics. You idiot. He was texting kushner

He wasn't emailing Clinton asking for favors.

That you, Mandy?

>Russian hackers
Every ounce of your """proof""" was paid for by or came from the Democrat Party or its members. Obviously you're going to shake all the trees to see if anyone's willing to talk. Are you such a corporate cuck that you can't think of any other way to get something done than by going through channels?

We could ask Seth Rich if you hadn't had him killed.

You misunderstood. I'm a Jew. I'm saying he was the Jewish choice. The DNC fucked him over, but that's not illegal. It's a private club and prior to the election he was actually an independent.

Conspiracy theory much? Next you're going to bring up 911, Muslims celebrating in New Jersey and the elders of Zion.

Then it needs to be destroyed. Private clubs have no place holding in government.

>conspiracy theoreeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shut the fuck up, bourgeois shill.

The RNC is also a private club. You don't understand the American political system and the laws governing party. The government has no direct control over political parties. They're private and afforded all the privileges of a private party. To have the government come in and tell them what they can and can not do in this respect would be a breath of their rights. It would allow the government to enforce it's will on the parties and thus for the party in power to destroy the competition. There are laws regarding finance and such, but not internal affairs. If they wanted to they could decide primaries with drinking contests. They don't because it would look silly and piss people off, but they could.

Also you might want to hold TV mogul Haim Saban to account for making the unconscionable choice of backing Hillary.

>imaginary friends have rights
>the party in power to destroy the competition
But I want both parties rounded up and put in death camps. I don't fucking care about rich people's rights. It's time to start ignoring those in the public interest.
Why the fuck are you defending corporatism? What kind of sad cucked faggot are you?

>If they wanted to they could decide primaries with drinking contests. They don't because it would look silly and piss people off, but they could.
There is literally no public interest reason for them to exist. If the government's too cucked to do it, we need to do it.

This is a conspiracy theory.

>Trump

Actually, it's a sociology article published by Boise State academic researchers. Peer-reviewed, so bow down and swallow.

meh. What did they actually do? They forwarded Trump Jr a link to a wikileaks release that was already available to the whole world and suggested they contest the election if trump lost. Big deal.
Furthermore, Assange had already publicly said on twitter at the time that he had DM contacts with Trump Jr. So what really is the news?

>Conspiracy theory??? lmao loser
>He's the one talking about muh pesky russian hackers

Actually pathetic

Oh, the Russians tried to rig it?

Good.
Defeating Clinton was that important

Wrong about what? Dnc corruption was exposed. Thank God for Wikileaks.

He's a hero. Thank you to assange for exposing the DNC.

Aww is the snowflake tiggered?
I thank God that Hillary was defeated everyday.

Lol you clowns still oushing the debunked Russia nonsense?

You only think that because of the loads of crap Assange was shoveling at you that you swallowed.

It's called circular logic, and you're stuck in it.

>Muh Russia
He exposed massive corruption by the DNC. You can't shill away the truth.

What commiting election fraud during a primary?

The 2016 elections only significance was in the pockets of the attendance of the bohemian grove.
Julian owed me a favor.

The only shills and bits were only every proven to be the lefties. Hillary had legions of paid shills to push her crap.

>Loyalty is more important then knowledge or experience.

none of those jackals will remain loyal once Trumpetwinsock looks like he's going to be impeached. you are probably too young to remember Nixon's loyal henchmen, who committed crimes for him, and all of which turned on him once the arrests began. it was a beautiful shit-fight, and it looks like America didn't learn from it.

It's sad that you shills keep pushing the Russia Mueller nonsense. Mansforts indictments should have killed the last of your conspiracy theories.

b-but it's not corrupt if it's perfectly legal

1/8 low effort reddit bait

Dump him for what? There was literally nothing illegal about this.