New WWYD Thread
Replies for Replies

Other urls found in this thread:

erome.com/a/3aHi6d9l
youtube.com/watch?v=QoT_gu8W658
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems like a nice place to live

What?

one riding my dick while the other rides my face.
i'd love to finish on both of their asses with them bent over in front of me

I would make them lick my ass and balls then fuck their throats for hours. I would finger their asses and then fuck one up the ass while the other sucks my balls. I would pull out and make the other slut clean my dick with her mouth so I can shove it up her ass. Wwyd with this little slut?

I'd tie her arms behind her back and force her to her knees, and slide my cock between her sexy lips and throat fuck her, nice and deep so she chokes and gags on my cock. I'd fuck her throat til she starts to pass out, and blow my load inside her, and tilt her head back so she chokes on my cum and falls unconscious.

Would bend her over a table in the middle of the room with all those people around, rip down her panties and fuck her pussy raw. I'd finger her asshole with two fingers at first, then go to three, then four, then five, getting her soaking wet and horny as fuck. I'd pound her pussy and fist her asshole while everyone watches, and cum inside her. Then lay her on her back and let her get rammed by whoever else wants a go at her

I would happily go next! Here's another of the cock teasing little slut...

Such a tight body, damn. Would love to pound her from behind

kik - masterofjen and ask for sam. happy to write or just post.

I would force my fat cock in the lefts asshole while i force her to est the right ones pussy and then i cream her asshold and grab the right one, strip her naked and invite my buddies to come over and share her see who knocks her up first... wwyd to my cumslut

Wwyd?

Nice dubs. Yeah I wish we could spit roast the little whore.

Rob the place with my friends while she's eating. I grab her and bend her over the table while my friends take the money and knock out the dude behind the counter. The I rip the shirt off this bitch and feel her tits. Shes crying so I smack her with my gun to smarten her up. Then I take my cock out and force her to swallow it. She does it easily so I grab her head and fuck her mouth like a tight asshole. Then I bend her back over the table and fuck her asshole as hard as I can. Let my friends try out her pussy while she swallows my cock. Then I cum down her throat and knock her out. Let anyone else in the restaurant try her out. When the cops arrive they don't care that she got raped. They only care about the money. She never gets justice. Wwyd to her?

Now tell me, is that unforgivable?

Me and my gf would slip something in her drink at a party, when it looks like she's fading my gf would get her outside and we'd load her up in our trunk and take her home. We'd then spend the night enjoying her, she'd be forced to eat my gf out as I fucked her pussy. Once we've had our fun with her we'd drug her again and clean her, dress her back up and leave her by the dumpster where the party took place. Then start sending her some pictures from the night to blackmail her into being our sex slave until we get tired of her.

Lol OP keeps trying to post this girl around and get people to spam her Kik. Gtfo faggot.

I'd approach her from behind and grab her by the hair and force her face against the mirror. While she's pressed up against the glass, I'd remove her clothing and start rubbing her pussy and sucking on her neck. Once she's nice and wet, I'd slip my cock into her pussy and fuck her nice and hard from behind, going deeper with each thrust and making her watch herself get raped in the mirror. I'd fuck her til I cum inside her and then smash her head against the mirror, knocking her out cold, then put a buttplug in her ass, a dildo in her pussy, clamps on her tits, and a gag in her mouth and tie her up so she can't get out, and leave her there to watch herself cum over and over again.

1/?

We are at a party with a lot of people, I see theese 2 cute darkhaired girls. They are clearly drunk, I try to start a conversation with them - but they just laugh at me and turn around, and continue drinking. Feeling down, I grap a few beers and walk outside, I sit on the curb across from the house drinking by my self. After an hour or so I see the same 2 girls come out of the house, one of them is very drunk and the other one is struggling to keep her friend on her legs. They dont notice me, and start walking down the street. I follow them, they enter a park and the one girl can't carry her friend anymore. She sits her down on a bench, and starts looking around - she has to pee and enters some bushes.

I would sit on her face and let her lick my asshole while she strokes my cock. Would fondle her titties while she was pleasuring me and finally cum over her belly.

I like where this is going user, pls continue

This sounds horrible and yet I'm turned on.

You think a girl would cum just from having a dildo inside of her?
Poor,poor virgin user

2/?
I grap her from behind, choking her out. I rip of her clothes. I force my cock into her pussy, it is wet and relaxed so not very tight. I flip her over and start to force my cock into her ass, it is super tight. She wakes up and tries to move and turn around. I hold her down and whisper in her ear 'Who is laughing now, bitch?'. I start hitting her in the back of her head. It probably only took 2 hits before she was out, but I didn't notice at first. I continue thrusting into her ass, I must have ripped it cause it feels like there is lubricant now. I feel it with my hand, and smell it, it is blood. I start smiling and continue thrusting faster and faster untill I cum. I put my knee in her back and pull her head backwards untill her neck snaps. Her dead body doesn't lie still but starts to spasm. I get excited again and force my cock down her throat, it is tight. I thrust as hard as I can untill I cum. I drag her into a lake in the park and leave her there... I go back to the bench her friend is sitting and sleeping on. I try pinching her, but there is no response - she is out cold. I pick her up, carry her home and tie her up in my basement. I am letting her sleep it of down there, I don't like it when they don't resist...

wwyd to mine ?

dildo, buttplug, clamps, gagged, and tied up. And let's assume the dildo is a vibrator, shoulda specified that. Think she'd be cumming pretty hard

>You think a girl would cum just from having a dildo inside of her?
>Poor,poor virgin user

i am not the poster- but my wife cums buckets when i tie her down and hammer a dildo in her pussy!

Yeah but not just a dildo sitting in her pussy kek

Post it

Would lay her on her back on the couch and climb ontop of her, pin her arms down and fuck her cute perky titties, making her take my bellend in her mouth with each thrust. After a while of that I'd flip her over and slide my cock into her asshole, and kiss her neck and rub her clit while I pound her. I'd fuck her nice and hard til she eventually cums and squirts all over my cock, that's when I'd take her to the bedroom and tie her to the bedpost with her ass propped up, ready to take a pounding. I'd invite a couple friends over so we could fully fill her holes, with one cock in her ass, one in her pussy, one in her throat, and one in each hand. We'd play with her and annihilate her wholes til her body is totally corrupted and she can't stand up. Then we'd all cum together all over her body and face, and leave her tied up

no you are right :)

Force her to blow me

Would ask her to go to my house by making up an excuse like hw or something and close the door in my room to push her on my bed tearing those pants and rubbing my rock back and forth against her ass while rubbing her tits. I would then begin to spank her tits and suck on them as she strokes my cock and then suck to cum in her mouth
Plz wwyd to them

... just for context, here are her boobs :)

Which one would you choose? What would you do?

dubs, her kik is bumblebun. some whiteknight fags have already messaged her im sure but someone could probably get something from her. screenshots if you kik her plz.

wwyd and rate??

I"d throw a lens cleaning cloth in her face, and scream "USE IT" at her.

what's the point of hiding her face? that's half the fun

nonwhite/10

Fuck the girl on the right in my car after prom. She'd still be wearing the dress. That night she sends me nudes of her taking off the dress and fingering herself to the memory of what we just did.

Anyone

no

not exposing her, as i posted her tits afterwards....

you're a shitty person with only a few morals

fag

wwyd

What would you do?

Bend her over, push that tight little skirt over her ass, and fuck the shit out of her.

THAT CHIN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

erome.com/a/3aHi6d9l
wwyd?

Mmm keep going

What would u do to her?

>you're a shitty person with only a few morals
- yup. that's me - i don't think i am alone though ;)

also, here is her pussy - for context ;)

suggest a diet

Give her an idea for her costume next year

Feed her drinks over the course of a night while getting closer and closer to her, eventually moving in and making her my little fuck-toy.

That's a man

Find paula & rear end em both

WWYD to this blonde?

moreeee

Is this her?

She just got out of a 3 year relationship and is ready for anything. WWYD?

By pressing her down and fucking her hard, cumming inside her little pussy over and over again.

no, this is. wwyd

wwyd to her?

Recommend lipo.

After a day or two passed, I'd come back to her house and sneak into her room through her window, and find her on her bed, laying on her stomach, still tied up and subtly twitching. I see a big dark spot on her covers where her thighs are and a puddle of liquid on the floor that's dripping from the bed. I'd go up to her for a closer look, and I see that her pussy is soaking wet and leaking juices like crazy.
Since she's all tied up and nice and lubricated, I'd remove the dildo and slip my cock right between her lips, driving my shaft all the way into her. She lets out a muffled screech and starts panting and breathing heavily out of a combination of fear and pleasure. I get excited by this, and start thrusting into her harder and faster. Her pussy is getting wetter, and I see a stream of thick white liquid forming form her asshole. I wipe it with my finger, and lean in close to her, and rub her juices on her lips and suck on her neck. She's so horny now and her pussy feels so good, so I start to pound harder and fuck her asshole with the buttplug, til finally we both cum together. I fill her up to the brim with my load, and slide my cock out and quickly put the dildo back in so my cum stays inside her. Then I'd leave her again so I could come back another time and have some more fun :)
Wwyd?

nothing

fuck the right one's ass and make the left one suck my dick clean after

fuck her throat until she pukes on my dick

fuck, she's beautiful. i'd fuck her passionately and stare into her eyes

step on her face and make her suck my toes

make her eat my ass while she jerks my cock

grab their heads and make them make out on my dick

bend her over that tub and shove her head under the water while i fuck her pussy from the back

fuck her face and make her drink my piss

Nice little dress, good length for getting fucked. You know her?

you see this out at a club, wwyd?

>fuck, she's beautiful.
Glad you like her :)

Come up from behind and start grinding on her, my bulge rubbing against her soft ass through our clothes.

She really is, is she a friend or gf?

i know her dad lol

Friend. Her name's Angie

i like her with the choker a lot, it makes me want to choke her

Ikr me too.
I don't wanna flood the thread with her, so WWYD?

How do you think he'd react if he came home to her face down on the floor, her dress pulled up and a cock deep in her pussy?

she feels you through your pants, and grabs each hand to wrap the around the front of her waist / lower stomach

fuck off with this RP shit

My hands roam around the front of her body, moving up to grope her tits and down to caress her thighs, my hardness continuing to press against her as I pull her in close.

>wwyd
>not RP
errr...

throw her on the ground and push her face into the floor while i fuck her

youtube.com/watch?v=QoT_gu8W658

3rfc com/1221242

do you speak fucking english? ??

Impregnate her with daddys cum

These threads are cringe as fuck

Yeah, pretty well. But like, I don't know what you're referring to? What seems like a nice place to live?

you continue to both move with the music, her leaning back to look you in the eyes as you kiss. It's crowded so you have no problem sliding your hand under that dress