This makes my pein very erect. pls moar

this makes my pein very erect. pls moar
femdom in general i guess
+

u have more of this artist?

found a chick on tumblr (yea yea tumblrina what the fuck ever I use it to troll for the most part) who was fighting against anti-bdsm feminists by pretty much saying she had just as much of a right to be a dom as men do. Apparently sadists and masochists are now an attack for feminists now.

Sauce on this?

as far as i know, almost all women who are into getting dominated do it as a way of empowerment. its a fantasy thing, its not actually men having power over women. Im in a relationship where me and my girl dom eachother back and forth, its all love

dont remember. its some doujinshi where the boy catches the girls shoplifting. i saved some parts cus they t h i c c

op here. im very drunk. story please. would make sad alcoholic very happy.
femdom prefered

what story are you referring?

you say you and ur girl dom each other, that story

yeah that's pretty much what the girl was saying too. I'm just so turned on by the prospect of this chick being a dom, it seems pretty rare for women especially ones that will admit it.

i want a girl to hurt me very badly

Found it if anyone else cares
>JK Nanka Kowakunai!

oh yeah, not much of a story. We just have very rough sex when we are secluded enough to not disturb people

She made it clear to me after we had gotten comfortable with eachother that she liked painful sex a lot, biting, choking, hair pulling, spanking etc. Basic stuff. After getting more and more aggressive with it i bought some bondage gear and started tying her down, blindfolding her and whipping her, forcing her to squirt, etc... She loves it.

A little before this, I had come out to her as bi as well as let her in on the secret that i had a fetish for crossdressing and being dominated.
She was super into that and we had sex with me made up as a girl a few times which was very fun.
After that our sex started to become less me dominating her and more us dominating each other; using each other's bodies as our toys and just throwing each other around a lot. its fucking awesome. Shes tied me up and fucked me with a strap-on a couple times and I definitely want to do that more in the future. Idk theres more minute details and whatever

my gf doesnt like that kinda stuff and im a huge chad. i cry every time

One thing i love is she puts me on my knees and stuffs my face into her pussy and ass. i love the feeling of servicing her and of her using my face as a fucktoy. she rides me really hard a lot and chokes me hard while slamming her hips into my cock.
sex is fun

god fucking damn. i wish my gf did this

get u an alternative art babe. You need to be smart and respectful to get to know these girls, but some are the baddest and most kinky ever

??? alternative art?

an alt girl. a wierd artsy girl whos a femenist and whatever. girls that look like this. idk this is a stupid thing to say but my gf looks a lot like this and all the artsy alt girls i know are into bdsm and rough sex

emo and goth girls are also all into bdsm probably

even tho i am a /fit/ chad. i just want a girl who will beat me up and treat me like shit. idk why its been so hard for me to find.
i mean i got /fit/ to get women in the first place but it hasnt been what i wanted

I like femdom too but I'd need a pretty big or aggressive girl/woman to boss me around
>6'4", 210 lbs
I really like girls that are almost my height and a little lighter weight. They are so damn rare though. It's like I would have to chase basketball chicks, volleyball chicks or some other sport that requires a tall or (according to society) "huge" girl. Dunno man.

Some models are tall but so many of them are skinny as fuck.

More like this? This is new.

I like seeing guys get fucked with a strap on, does that make me straight?

I swear I'm actually gay

i feel like most women that are into ripped fit guys are gonna be pretty basic subby types sex wise. thats just an assumption
but your personality, as always matters 1000% more than what you look like.

im 6'2 210. i dont need a woman to be huge to hurt me. i understand i could snap their neck like a twig but it is even more sexy knowing im just such a cuck that i dont.
personality mersonality. i used to get jack shit when i was fat. now that im /fit/, my tinder has been fucking insane.
i went from no chicks, to not the kinda chicks i want

looool.
u are what u believe u are m8

lmao. well, thats what im saying. the only thing u can do now is change who u are to better please what you want or something
im no expert.
i just got lucky (and got comfortable and close enough with someone to allow for understanding of eachother's fetishes)
^another key

Yeah, but I want a girl/woman that's big enough that I can wrestle with her and feel like she's not a small kid. (though I do have pedo thought tendencies every now and then) I dunno man, I simply want a more or less fair .fight.
I don't get off much on the idea of knowing I can end it all in an instant.
I want to be more like a switch: sometimes in control, sometimes sharing control, and sometimes being controlled

hahaha pic related, not fucking hot at all
what i meant was i used to get absolutely no one when i was fat. if i wasnt fit i would be alone. im not saying my personality is the problem or i need to change. im saying if i wasnt fit or hot i wouldnt get anyone.

i get that.
you just said you dont get the kinda girls u want, so.. switch something up

source please

Right there bud

i cant switch anything up. i have fucking broad as fuck shoulders. i have the facial structure of a chad. i wish i was a trap but im not. i can never be one. all i can do is be as sexy of a manly man as i can

hahaha

its in the thread

not physically lol

Wrong file

>JK Nanka Kowakunai!
ah thanks

im so fucking drunk. i dont think changing my personality is gonna change what kinda chicks i run into

Have a download / source?