Why???

Why???

Other urls found in this thread:

grabify.link/2QN0GG
imgur.com/OHmDBRr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drugs, boi

didn't want to make judgements on this dude based on appearance so i checked out a music video

not that impressed

5 xans(prolly fake ones), mushrooms and concentrated weed?, Idk dude

tbh i hadn't heard of him before yesterday. i decided to check out some of his work and now im drunk and staying up late
lyrics are trashy tbh but good vibes man

Because the culture he promoted was the death of him. Simple as that.

They had fentanyl in them

Yup. Really sad that drugs/ degeneracy / nigger culture has become a norm. Really sad

lol dude couldn't even get real bars

Xans gonna tak u

He looks like a bitch.

Listen to no respect

Some but sold them to him, and you may not.know this user, but sometimes you reach a point where you don't.give a fuck what you do to get high as fuck

At least he isnt you

Bad Drugs and too much butt sex.

>Why not???

I love in Arizona and the chick that killed him lives down the street bumping with screenshots, I’m bored eating for my gf to get out of work and bring me Dutch Bros. Yes I’m 20, yes I have no life, yes I want to see this insufferable cunt taken to jail her whole family is fucked up. No I don’t enjoy peeps music.

Fist off here is the cunt, she knowing gave him pressed xans. Straight drywall with laced with Fentanyl, she’s actually infamous around here for it.

Peeps last tweet was directed at her younger brother, ironically enough. He currently is in jail for attempted murder, not relevant but he had a phone smuggled in and communicates with his sister everyday.

probably used pic related too

NYPA

What happened, son? Did that ugly mean girl said you were a manchild neckbearded whale? Are you tying to unleash Sup Forums rage? The rage of a thousand 9fag rejects who spend all day on useless "WWYD-Pics you shouldn't have-Sister Pics-Hardcore Yaoi-Horse fucking" threads?

End yourself. Now.

Like I said her family is incredibly violent and is infamous with community and the local sheriff department. She seems to get some pleasure out of trying to make people overdose.

He did the drugs rectally

looks like one less piece of human waste

good job drugs.

What the fuck???

Not at all, never actually met her or any member of her family. Not a neck beard, can’t grow one. I’m just shit bored out of my mind while in military leave, I head back out to sea next month. This is an event that now fills my time. Pretty exciting. For me at least.

What the fuck is right, she and a few others were invited on to his tour bus because of how big of a “fan” her brother was. And she brought “gifts” for him. All just laced pressed trash drugs. They let him pass out and “sleep” before his show. When really they just left him there to die.

White privilege

Thank.You what is this screenshot from?

It’s pretty fucked up, I hope these get out and she is charged with murder or at least man slaughter. But the posts on twitter are only averaging around 200 rt’s. Of course peep was an idiot for taking rando drugs from some random person, but when your an addict you’ll just take whatever you can get. Not thinking about it.

This is a screen shot of the male friend that was with her, his name also being nick (but not her brother). He is the guy in the video juuling while peep is passed out overdoing on the buss. This is him telling a member of peeps crew about the “gifts” they have for him.

How do we get more attention.to.this?

Lol what a joke. Who gives a fuck which degenerate killed the other. Fuck them. Die scum. We're all going to die fucking junkies STFU this will never see light because no one fucking cares. Keep killing yourselves please and thank you

Well so far what I’ve seen is that, only his local fans here in az have been trying to get her to the police, the murder took place in Tucson so everyone is spamming them with this evidence. But she lives up here in anthem where we have our own sheriff department separate than the azpd. Most things are just floating around out on local twitter, but twitter is a shitstorm of memes and misinformation. So it’s difficult. Probs just need one big guy to retweet these screenshots. Get the story out.

Sttoooop the high school they go to is literally less than a mile from my residence, let me have my fun and play detective.

more screenshots
grabify.link/2QN0GG

I've been to 2 of his shows and met him backstage, this shit is devastating

I’m confused by this

these plotting ass thots killed my niBBa peep r.i.p 1 like = 1 prayer

Who the fuck cares?

It looks like a link

hot

Leads nowwhere, maybe because I’m on mobile

lol their heads are pussies what the fuck

I only do because it’s happening in my neighborhood. Otherwise I’ve never listened to his music or followed him and wouldn’t care.

Nobody is pressing fentanyl xans. You're all fucking dumb.

Your drug addict idol has a a heroin problem.

Yes, this is the direction that the evolution should have taken instead of giving females a head with a set of malfunctioning brain in it.

Fucking shitty ip grabber lol

But then we would only be able to get blowies from boys

I imagine there's a lot of stuff he did rectally.

They are it’s just straight drywall and shit dirt cheep Fentanyl.

wat

You're stupid as fuck, people have got fent pressed xans before. It doesn't happen by accident though.

so who paid her to kill him?

yeah, that doesn't sound like evolution to me. anons a bitter virgin lmao

Lil' Stiff

Exactly. This is worse than Taylor Swift gossip; at least she's bangable.

Should've made his coffin a giant bar

lmao

Lil bo peep is fucking dead

Shit, sorry wrong copy pasta.
Here are the goodies.
imgur.com/OHmDBRr

>nutted but she still suckin'

that's the peep fag?

Probably the gang that her brother is in

damn that's crazy

I heard through the grape vine that what did him in was a fake perc 30 laced. No one would lace Xans with fent because they would sell once and lose customers. If the fent didn't kill the user, they would know from the feeling that the pill was bunk. Horrible for buisness.

What's left of him.

Yeah they’re all so young too. It’s crazy.

self-destructive mental illness is not a substitute for a personality.

no. when people OD on H, the demand for it skyrockets. junkie logic

they already have him in a coffin? he died 24 hours ago

underrated post

ok

Could be a possibility, they have just been referring to them as xans in all screenshots. And conversations, have to remember that these are teens that pop shit daily. So their minds are probably fucked.

that's an old photo.

nah google it. he did a photoshoot in one, noob

kek

>rip peep

I don't listen to the faggot.
thanks

He was obsessed with death and dying, so he kinda had this already as a prop.

who cares if justin beaver gets a new tat or not?

One less drug addict on the streets. Fail to see the problem here.

oh alright

This is more edgy and trash than peep himself.

Predicable and unfunny/10

goodnight sweet prince

That's because fent gives a strong nod like really good H but without alot of the euphoria. This gets mixed with a small amount of H because fent is cheap and makes profit for a smaller amount product. Mixing fent with a xanny would produce an opioid like high, not something someone taking a benzodiazipine would be looking for. The feeling of both are completely different.

just listened to his music and i conclude that it's a good thing he's gone
GIRL DOESNT LIKE ME I DO DRUGS WAHHH

truth if +1
just showing that this is a normalfag nowadays.
clean skin and a standard job is the punkrock of today
sorry that you are not able to go deeper into topics

Ayy lmao

I expected more

I know user. but if this chick was really hired to kill him as that other user said... it would make sense to press fake xanny with fent to kill his ass

STL NIGGA!

This is true but I don’t think the pic was a must

you fucking monster why would you post this? reported

who the fuck cares