Be japanese tourist in BC

>be japanese tourist in BC
>get pulled into the ocean by a sea lion

Top kek can't make this shit up senpai

shh nothing happened!

Everyone needs the ¥¥¥¥

She was Chinese. I know because I could understand her chink speech from the video.

two nukes weren't enough

brown skin is the ugliest

PANTSU

>japanese

It was in Canada, that's why it's obvious they're Chinese.

Nice.

>those shoes

You sure she's Japanese?

I smell chinks

self hating is not good

What type of shoes japanese teens wear? onitsuka tiger?

Chinese.

I came here only for this

>teens
The girl on the video is like 10

Anime adaptation when?

>Ehh? A Sea Lion Has Captured Me And Dragged Me Down Into His Undersea Kingdom Where I Must Choose My Future Husband?! PLUS

I watched the video, they started feeding a wild seal and it almost bit her on the face a little while before pulling her into the water, they all laughed like they were at the zoo and there was glass between them
tourists are so dumb

Then you can expand my question. We are talking about kids and teens now

Finland, she's like 5 or 6

I would still jump to water to save her and gently rub her pantsu with my other hand while carrying her back to the shore.

Is it really a tourist? Seems more like a local

japs treat their children like a a walking fashion statement so they give them expensive designer clothes

yeah, I know about that. But I want to know more about brands. Not only what people buy but also what would they like to buy if they were rich for example

once I got like 100 meters inside the ocean swimming with a bunch of friends near the port of Mar del Plata and a Sea Lion appeared on the crest of a wave, we all swam and run like crazy to the shore.

I have no idea if they are dangerous, but basically I stopped thinking and just escaped.