Bey Sup Forums, I got one for you: What would be the antithesis of an echo chamber? A place where all ideas are welcome...

Bey Sup Forums, I got one for you: What would be the antithesis of an echo chamber? A place where all ideas are welcome? I'm trying to name my forthcoming podcast so something catchy or cool sounding is most helpful.

The Hubble and SETI Show

That's interesting. What does it mean?

BrainPantheon

OpenPlan

MindVat

SoundOffCity

MindFap

GallonsOfRubbingAlcoholFlowingThroughTheStrip

Your eyes and ears are open.

bazaar

clusterfuck

Jim Kunstler's taken that one

Think Tank

Yoiu're thinking of "The Daily Trumpet". Pick something else.

he said not an echo chamber

Open Forum

[your name]'s Ant Farm

The "Wide open space with no terrain features to reflect vocalizations off of" cast

When our maintenance technicians work on a radio and don't want it to actually transmit over the air, they hook it to what they call a Dummy Load. Seems like the opposite of an echo chamber.

"Marketplace of ideas"

One of a kind suggestion.

How about
Subject Sandbox?

Sandbox as in like open world

came here to post this.

"marketplace of ideas" is the direct conceptual opposite to an echo chamber.

But... dude, a sandbox implies you are limited to the size of the sandbox, not open world at all.

How about Universally Challenged?

"Say WHAT?"

4 Chan, a place where no one is sincere and all ideas are dismissed and drowned out.

Sand box is a term used for open world games

Agora, the marketplace of ideas.

It's called a secular democracy. And if you are American, you should defend yours.

He’s naming a podcast, not a dragon

Hemi Anechoic Reverberation chamber.
All sound is absorbed almost instantly, there can never be an echo inside of it.

The podcast at the end of the universe :^]

Mariana's Mountain

>Bey Sup Forums, I got one for you: What would be the antithesis of an echo chamber?

That room with all the crazy foam sheets which is super-quiet.

>A place where all ideas are welcome?

oooooh, you're talking about an ideological echo-chamber. Where everyone with the same opinions gather together in a massive circle-jerk.

The opposite would be a debate. Where people try to call bullshit on each other.
>I'm trying to name my forthcoming podcast so something catchy or cool sounding is most helpful.

Public square debate.

Absurdity of Certainty.

CluebyFour

so your open to the idea of a god?

Fuckin Duh!

we're not talking about a vidya game here moron. Sandboxing literally refers to containing something in a safe space - hardly a platform for free speech idiogradyte

If your sandbox didn't spill over the edges it sucked.

Frem'Arket, of the invisible hand. He who knows a things true value. Whose movements are knowable only to a select few.

Ak'Damia, the sage. Living in his tower, cut off from the world with dark knowledge. Yet many try to climb up it, only to be tethered and tenured and trapped.

Maybe he meant Twink Tank; by faggots for faggots: all ideas are gay.

it's a republic, fool

Orgy of Ideas

Open Minded Virgins

This is the correct answer.